Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Originally Posted by BigPoint

i got charged 6 times and still no comfirmation
laugh.gif
... Im trying to call customer service but that's a no go 
Damn
roll.gif
.Yeah I tried calling to confirm, but your right it's a no go. When I try to log onto my account of FL it says no email on file
laugh.gif
. Pretty sure I'm screwed...
yep same here... I just need for them to take my bread out of the abyss so i can finish christmas shopping lol
not sure you necessarily need to have an FL account when you do paypal though.... your paypal isn't really linked to your FL account, unliked a credit stored in your account or something, right?

went to mall at 11am. waited 2 hours. Was 10th in line. footlocker manager came out at 1pm surprisingly handed out tickets this early. got my ticket for size 9. next morning 6am rolls around. the backdoor next to footlocker opens and i rush to another store get my pair from there. was 7th in line here. got my size 9.5 for my boy. easy pickup for me !

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Damn
roll.gif
.Yeah I tried calling to confirm, but your right it's a no go. When I try to log onto my account of FL it says no email on file
laugh.gif
. Pretty sure I'm screwed...
yep same here... I just need for them to take my bread out of the abyss so i can finish christmas shopping lol
not sure you necessarily need to have an FL account when you do paypal though.... your paypal isn't really linked to your FL account, unliked a credit stored in your account or something, right?

that crossed my mind too. Hoping your right ^^. Cos paypal says payment sent to FL.Guess I'll play the wait and see game. And try calling in on my way home from work. Thanks

2 Tweets From Finishline:

"If you got a confirmation email you will get the shoes."

If your card was charged and you did not get a confirmation email you will be "refunded in the next few days. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Originally Posted by ceejaypwnd

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by metsfan0323

has anyone ever ordered from "oqiumstore.com" not oqium.nl?
oh FFFFUUUUUUKKKKKKKKK did i just get myself????
I think its oqium.com or oquim.nl both work. I think the nl is a netherlands site. (just guessing) but the shoes come out to about 280 including shipping.

They don't ask for your size when ordering ? Also anyone know if they have a customs fee

Originally Posted by juicyju

Last night/this morning was the worst experience ive ever had trying to cop anything. And i got an email from eastbay saying my backordered lebron chinas were cancelled after thinking that was my confirmation email for the concords.
mad.gif
After i wasnt able to get a pair online, i went with my boys to the mall where we copped the cool greys(which is almost 3 hrs away) pretty easily last year. I wasnt expecting this to be as easy and of course it wasnt. Long story short we were numbers 13,14,15 in line and footlocker "only had" 12 pairs in men sizes. My boy got the last pair of size 13s luckily. All but one of my boys got their pairs(they copped off ndc) and i put in the most work, but at least they got theirs
30t6p3b.gif
. Still on the hunt for my size 9.5/10 for close to retail, if any one could help ill greatly appreciate it.
good luck trying to find these for retail from someone man... 

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

my wellgosh pair arrived just now. thank god i didnt have to deal with all this camping out nonsense.
Already? Where are you located? I got shipping confirmation two days ago.

seems like crookedtongues has some pairs left, jus ordered my size x2 w no problem got a paypal confirmation email n all

Originally Posted by 206JordanFan

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Getting an iPad or a Macbook here soon for future releases so maybe things will run a bit smoother.
Hmmm. . . that seems reasonable. 
eyes.gif

From experience, this will help you.

Originally Posted by mrarmageddon

I cringe when I hear some of the folks they interview on the news stories about these. "Dey like da space jams, da grays...".

It's a disgrace that they can still buy these shoes. 
I hate it 
mad.gif

This was the wildest releases in my city hands down. Stores told people to line up at 8pm, and when i rolled up at 10, there was like 40-50 heads. Damn you bakersfield.

Originally Posted by nugget33

2 Tweets From Finishline:

"If you got a confirmation email you will get the shoes."

If your card was charged and you did not get a confirmation email you will be "refunded in the next few days. Sorry for the inconvenience."
Felt like I just had my heart broken
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Richieny1988

seems like crookedtongues has some pairs left, jus ordered my size x2 w no problem got a paypal confirmation email n all
you should be real careful with ct. wouldnt be surprised if they cancelled your order or not even have your order in their system.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Anyone else get charged for shipping on NDC? They got me!

This is not the worst thing that could've happened to you. At least u got through. Cancel your order if free shipping is that big a deal.

I know it isn't which is why I'm not complaining. I was just curious if it happened to anyone else.
They charged me shipping (did you order off Swoosh or regular NDC?). I sent them an email last night and got a response this morning. Said they would refund me full shipping costs in the next 3-4 days

Back
Top Bottom