Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by TheDegeneral

I think jordan should raise the price to these to $399. I would hate it but this will reduce the crowds. Make them more exclusive like it was before in the 80s 90s. $200 aint nothin these days. When i was in high school, only like 3 or 4 people can afford jordans. The rich kids and drug dealers. Last night it seemed like every high school kid was out there. If girls can pay $600 for shoes and purses, guys can pay $400 for shoes.

tumblr_lk52yccEI81qfxq87o1_500.gif

Put in work son. 

I got a pair this morning. It is to stop the chaotic madness. People are acting and looking real stupid for these shoes. It sucks for people who stood in line of hours and having the line rushed at open. I still think they should raise the price higher. Jordans seems like it has lost its exclusivity it used to have.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by Zyzz

My order from NDC was shipped today. Damn that was fast. Normal ground shipping too.

screenshot? quite a few people saying this but no proof.

Lying isn't going to benefit me in any way. Ha ha.
6c5265663dc6fbfd95eb6ac4c2e1978a21285419_r.jpg

thanks, hope mine ship

im still trying to decide if this is one of those releases that everyone will forget in 3 months or one people remember for a long time. the way the media is covering it i doubt many will forget it

dankenstien88 wrote:

I got a pair this morning. It is to stop the chaotic madness. People are acting and looking real stupid for these shoes. It sucks for people who stood in line of hours and having the line rushed at open. I still think they should raise the price higher. Jordans seems like it has lost its exclusivity it used to have.

thats what they wanted to do.....

I just got off the phone with Finish Line and she told me that it doesn't matter that I received two separate order numbers for two separate orders, anything can be canceled. She told me there is just as good of a chance of them getting canceled as fulfilled. I guess the online orders are fulfilled from their stores and their warehouse and they're currently "trying to locate sizes for all of the orders".

If anyone else calls Finish Line I'd like to know what they tell them.

Originally Posted by akm2tan

I think jordan should raise the price to these to $399. I would hate it but this will reduce the crowds. Make them more exclusive like it was before in the 80s 90s. $200 aint nothin these days. When i was in high school, only like 3 or 4 people can afford jordans. The rich kids and drug dealers. Last night it seemed like every high school kid was out there. If girls can pay $600 for shoes and purses, guys can pay $400 for shoes.

Extremely stupid idea. 
I love it! Raise to $600. I don not want these ghetto smelly sweat pants wearin mfers I saw last night wearin same #%*+ as me.

Did anybody go to Sharpstown. I cant believe Greenspoint made the 26 news which is on the other side of town. 2 is just down the street from Sharpstown.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

tumblr_lk52yccEI81qfxq87o1_500.gif

Put in work son. 

People will continue to look stupid for shoes; an even higher price will just make the actions worse. I hate the "exclusivity" argument. If you really want to be exclusive, stop buying sneakers and start spending money bespoke dress shoes that aren't produced in China by the hundreds of thousands. If Nike/JB wanted to cut down on the foolishness what they'd do is make the retro production numbers in the same range as the original productions and keep it up just like they used to. It'll take Nike/JB finally coming out and giving the middle finger to the secondary market which would probably crush the "limited" edition sneaker all together, but I'd be all for it. 1 of 24 doesn't make a crap shoe look any better.

screenshot? quite a few people saying this but no proof.

Lying isn't going to benefit me in any way. Ha ha.
6c5265663dc6fbfd95eb6ac4c2e1978a21285419_r.jpg

thanks, hope mine ship

Mine just shipped too!
pimp.gif
 NDC FTW, it has not failed me this year. Eastbay (only the concords release), FL, Champs, finishline were total fails last night lol

YESS! sneakers are shipping Excellent purchase and Best release of this year Have a wonderful christmas nt
happy.gif

damn man ndc was pretty tough I kept trying and it kept giving me black screen or stupid paypal error message

Congrats to all who copped, big homie came up short at the mall and online. Just thinking about what imma have to pay for resale prices -_-

i'm surprised by how many people were underestimating how big of a mess this release would be. maybe it was just wishful thinking on their part; hoping that it would be a cake-walk to get a pair. its obvious that if you want a pair of coveted j's for retail on release day you have to have MJ "game". case in point, after i found out they were releasing i asked my girl to apply at the mall for seasonal help; when we found out her store wasnt getting them, she dressed in her work outfit and showed up to the mall 1 hour before the doors were to be opened-tried to enter in an employee entrance, only to find it locked. so she talked to a security guard that was sitting in his truck and told him that she was there to open her store but that the doors were locked. he takes her to doors on the other side of the mall and lets her in, then she walks to infront of the store that was releasing the shoe and waits for the gates to open. i know that when the first person (that had been camping out) made it there he was probably trying to figure out how the hell she was there already.

now on another note i think its a shame what people had to go through to NOT be able to get a pair.

needless to say:COPPED

Originally Posted by southwestern

i'm surprised by how many people were underestimating how big of a mess this release would be. maybe it was just wishful thinking on their part; hoping that it would be a cake-walk to get a pair. its obvious that if you want a pair of coveted j's for retail on release day you have to have MJ "game". case in point, after i found out they were releasing i asked my girl to apply at the mall for seasonal help; when we found out her store wasnt getting them, she dressed in her work outfit and showed up to the mall 1 hour before the doors were to be opened-tried to enter in an employee entrance, only to find it locked. so she talked to a security guard that was sitting in his truck and told him that she was there to open her store but that the doors were locked. he takes her to doors on the other side of the mall and lets her in, then she walks to infront of the store that was releasing the shoe and waits for the gates to open. i know that when the first person (that had been camping out) made it there he was probably trying to figure out how the hell she was there already.

now on another note i thing think its a shame what people had to go through to NOT be able to get a pair.

needless to say:COPPED

cool story James bond

Mine shipped as well from NDC...but damn they need to change the system people are too crazy and are getting hurt

Back
Top Bottom