Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by WiscoHulk

Just ordered a few pairs on CT. Order went through, got an email. Now we'll see if they cancel.

Same with me...fingers crossed the order went through.

Order History still says the order has "started" but that doesn't have me convinced yet. Fingers still crossed.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Zyzz

DID ANYONE COMPARE THE RELEASE SHOES TO THE ONES BOUGHT FROM EARLY RELEASE SITES?????

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yea bro, huge difference.

Overall shape is different
patent leather cut at toe box, overall cut is cleaner
JOQDAN is JORDAN.
lace loops dont appear as yellow as early pairs
Blue tint on sole is different.
And the Carbon Fiber plate is way different. Feel and appearance
aint gonna stop ya from coppin as soon as air randy comes back lol

nah man, not doing that from early sellers ever again. First time buyer with the Concords. learn my lesson. those early pairs are just
sick.gif
sick.gif

For outlets prices, maybe, but not for reseller prices.

Louisiana SUCKS !+$.
Me and my friends started at Esplanade mall. There were 3 entrances that they were going to open to let people in, so we chose the one that seemed most beneficial to us. At about 4:30, they started letting people in and the mall cop we had was a TOTAL *!%%*+%. He was only letting 3 at a time in every +%%**!# 2 minutes, going from the left side of the door, to the right side of the door. @*!? After about 10 minutes of doing this stupid !$@%, one guy came back and was like its no use, everyone from the other 2 doors are already in and they are mobbed up in there, so when he let 3 more come in, everyone just +%%**!# bull rushed through him. The finishline had the most pairs, and that was were everyone was. It was about 100 dudes crowding around the finishline, and an employee was trying to go in but noone would move back AT ALL. We decided to leave and hit up this other place that was suppose to get the most in Louisiana so we headed there. Prior to going here, my friend was camping for a midnight release they were going to have there, but it got stopped because too much riots happened and the cops had to taze a couple of people and a bunch of cops came. He said they relined again after they made everyone leave, but the cops came back out and told them to go home and that it won't open til 10. We decided to try our luck there, and we were able to get there by 530. People were there lining up again, about 20 people, so we think we have a pretty good chance of getting it as I called up a week ahead and FNL, FTL, and Footaction said they were getting them. Come 8 o clock, another *!%%*+% mall cop was holding everyone back, since there was no formal line, he said they would let 10 people in at a time. The footaction manager or whatever came out and said they only had certain sizes left. They were the ones that was suppose to have 170 pairs, only had +%%**!# 40 pairs left. About 4 pairs from 7.5-10. There was NO pairs above 10.5+. How the *+%$ can that happen? Then the mall cop came out and explained if you preordered, your pairs are already bagged and you can pick them up with your receipt. I was thinking @*! how the *+%$ can you preorder it? I thought they didnt let you? So as he openned the door and let the first 10 in, we all waited. The cop said that the other entrances are open, but there are officers in station to not let any of them go to any of the shoes store since we have been waiting for awhile. We wait for about 20 minutes, wondering why the *+%$ are 10 people taking so long to buy 10 pairs of shoes. The cop comes out and says they only have about 12 pairs left, and im like @*!? how the *+%$ 4 people buy +%%**!# almost 30 pairs of shoes???? He still wouldn't let us in yet, and after about 15 more minutes, he came back out and said all adult sizes are gone. How the *+%$ does that happen? There were 100 people waiting outside, and we were getting screwed. They finally let us in, and my group should have had been the first ones to line up at footaction, but somehow theres already 20-30 people waiting outside the footaction. How the hell? I thought the cop said they were guarding it? And to top that off, We went to finishline and footlocker, but apparently they sold out already. How?!?! No one came out with any finishline or footlocker bags, so they had to have sold it all before release date. I called both previously in the week, and they said they were gon open at 8 am for it. I asked the guy at footlocker when did they started selling it because we were here and didnt see anyone get anything from here, and he totally ignored my question. We were beyond pissed. We went into a drink shop to rest a little bit, seeing as how we drove an hour for no reason just to get screwed. A footaction employee was there and we asked her why did they only have 40 pairs. She said they had 170+ pairs shipped to them. So we asked her did people pay them extra to secure their pairs, and she said yeah, money talks and that they were doing it for $20 bucks 3 weeks ago. So we bascially got screwed because of greedy employee and bad management of the mall. We decided to go back to Esplanade mall, and found out finishline never openned up because people didn't want to listen, and that they will be closed all day. The kids footlocker's glass got broken in the process somehow. I was able to cop 2 on NDC, but I was trying to help my friends get theres and get my girl one, but lets just say it turned to !$@%. Yes I am very salty.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Some of you are still in denial. This shoe is the holy grail of all holy grails. Whether you're a sneaker head or not.

Yup, this shoe wasn't limited by any means but the supply wasn't enough for all Jordan Heads, Hype Beasts, ETC. to go around.

Like I said before, I highly doubt they will drop below $400 for a while.

I love these as much as the next man but seeing the dumb sh!# people are doing to get them is disgusting. Aint no shoes worth all of this.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by hostos

cant breath
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this release does bring out the worst for setting up stereotypical racist jokes 
mad.gif
They did it to them selves for sounding and being ignorant and uneducated. AMMONIA
roll.gif

and Please do not let those dudes get face and mic time on camera again. Worst interview EVER!

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by riddla713

damn today was a good day, i got my Concords and p-tone is hooking me up with a pair also. Then, out of nowhere my girl surprises me with a brand new iPad 3
pimp.gif
iPad 3 though?
Oh snap.. she got him the iPad 3 before Apple got it though..
pimp.gif

My bad,it's an iPad 2 16g. She told me 3 by mistake, we are clueless about these things.

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

My order from NDC was shipped today. Damn that was fast. Normal ground shipping too.

Nice...did u get shipping conf? Or just verified from your account?
Just verified it on my account and I happened to be on the phone with them getting the shipping refunded and the rep was surprised too.

According to Finishline Twitter, if you got a confirmation email you will get the shoes.

http://twitter.com/#!/FinishLine/status/150222351647260672

Which seems crazy to me since I didn't place my order until 5:45am! And I got the email with order #.

FINISH LINE UPDATE TO ALL WHO GOT A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM THEM:

I finally got through their customer service line (after an hour wait) just to make sure my order wouldn't be cancelled and the rep told me that it went through. If you guys received a confirmation email with an order # you will be getting the shoes so congratulations. If you are pending and haven't received an email confirmation with an order # sorry but you will not be getting them. Hope this helps u finish line guys who are afraid of cancellation.

Merry effing Christmas

Mine were shipped as well. The tracking info hasnt been updated but the tracking number was provided.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

My order from NDC was shipped today. Damn that was fast. Normal ground shipping too.

screenshot? quite a few people saying this but no proof.

Lying isn't going to benefit me in any way. Ha ha.
6c5265663dc6fbfd95eb6ac4c2e1978a21285419_r.jpg

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Originally Posted by TheDegeneral

I think jordan should raise the price to these to $399. I would hate it but this will reduce the crowds. Make them more exclusive like it was before in the 80s 90s. $200 aint nothin these days. When i was in high school, only like 3 or 4 people can afford jordans. The rich kids and drug dealers. Last night it seemed like every high school kid was out there. If girls can pay $600 for shoes and purses, guys can pay $400 for shoes.

Extremely stupid idea. 
Agreed; this has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard anyone say.

So lucky to get my pairs... but it was the most difficult release I've ever experienced.
I really can't believe it.
So many people out for these shoes that know little about them, but that's not what it's about anymore as far as I've seen.

Oh it's nice being in London...

Walked into both Footlocker's on Oxford St and Niketown London and copped my 2 pair limit at each. This was around 7pm 12/23.

My pair will pay for themselves.... but I have to find a 14 first
frown.gif

Never tried to order online before until this morning and I honestly don't know how I got them through.
I fell asleep and missed out at 12am. Checked FNL's site and noticed it was down around 7-8. A little before 9 I checked back and it was up. Noticed a 9.5 left and went after it. I didn't even think it was happening until I was able to submit my order after trying twice. Got my order confirmation at 8:57AM 
pimp.gif

was able to order off Shelta.Eu and Crookedtongues.com this morning around 6:30 am est...both sites were running slow, and only 1 or 2 sizes were in stock...hopefully those orders ship also
pimp.gif

Was able to get my pair locally, 2 hour wait in line, not bad
pimp.gif

Anyone get shipping confirmation from endclothing? my previous Shelta.Eu orders have SHIPPED already
pimp.gif

Congrats to all those who got a pair,or 2,or a few...Merry XMas

Back
Top Bottom