Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by shychinoboy

Just got off the phone with Finishline (after being on hold for over an hour). Rep said my order went thru and is waiting to be fulfilled by a store in any of the 50 states. I guess that means its gonna get cancelled!

I had surprisingly gotten a confirmation from NDC last night after I thought my order didn't go thru. Now seeing all these cancel emails I'm just waiting for mine...
did u ever get a confirmation email from fnl?

so these cancellations from NDC is an email???

For those with cancellations, can you still check "order status" on NDC, if so, what does it say???

NDC was my only hope as I got an email confirmation.

I still got email confirmation from CT last night, but I'm not banking on that since UK sites are known for overselling and cancelling (as it happened with other sites already)

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Just got off the phone with Finishline (after being on hold for over an hour). Rep said my order went thru and is waiting to be fulfilled by a store in any of the 50 states. I guess that means its gonna get cancelled!

I had surprisingly gotten a confirmation from NDC last night after I thought my order didn't go thru. Now seeing all these cancel emails I'm just waiting for mine...

I think no one got one yet!Hopefully i get one

All the trouble I had to go through and the insanity I witnessed, in retrospect, if I really wanted them I would easily pay $400-500 for a guaranteed retail pair...this release I have never seen the likes of...

I paid with a CC through NDC. ordered right at midnight and got my shipment email at 8:23pm today. i actually saw that they were shipped a couple hours before i got the email by logging into NDC and checking the order status. It seems like their email is lagging the status on the site I was worried for a bit, but feeling better now that my two pairs are on the way. should be here early next week.

I

what a waste... I'm still mad about the LIARS working at footlocker and footaction lol. I'm falling asleep as I've only slept about 2 hrs but I'm afraid missing out on a restock. I shouldn't have checked out with paypal on NDC 
mad.gif

did nbastore ever go up?

well im saying at least i havent gotten a cancellation email yet......

i placed my orders at like 12:30 and 12:40.

i got one pair and then figured why not go for two...

now i pray i at least get one.

My order for two size 12s was placed at 12:10AM EST and paid for by PayPal (bank account transfer) has been cancelled.
My fiance's order for two size 12s was placed at 12:33AM EST and paid via Visa has shipped.

Really random, the NDC customer support agent via chat claimed mine couldn't be fulfilled due to inventory issues.

so freakin grimey...
i got in a twitter convo with @nikestore for a bit, and tried asking why they wouldnt just make more pairs, make way more money and everyone be happy. the fact is.....they love this pandemonium. and they know it follows over for releases. i bet the white/cement 4's are a little more limited than the cements per se. more along the lines of bordeauxs maybe?

I can't believe the Concords have been reaching over 400+...i think it's shill bidding

I wonder if anybody would be willing to give up some yeezy's for a pair, i don't mind at all

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

so these cancellations from NDC is an email???

For those with cancellations, can you still check "order status" on NDC, if so, what does it say???

NDC was my only hope as I got an email confirmation.

I still got email confirmation from CT last night, but I'm not banking on that since UK sites are known for overselling and cancelling (as it happened with other sites already)
I can still see the order on my order status page, but it says CANCELLED with price being 0, qty being 0 and etc.  

Originally Posted by manamazing55

JIM SHADY2003 wrote:
I agree with you due to the fact that this draws attention to Jordan brand similarly as it draws to apple when a new product is released however jordan brand /nike is doing consumers and it self a serious injustice not MASS producing this shoe in waves like they would with an iPad . The way the general public is reacting for this sneaker Nike would be foolish not to continue distributing this shoe throughout the next few months, but I'm not a c.e.o and I don't wipe my *** with $100 bills

I used to say stuff like this too, but honestly its a lie. Everyone says stuff like, "forget Jordan, im not buying stuff. They caused this" but the absolute truth is, if they released 100,000 pairs tomorrow night on Eastbay, all the same people would be online trying to cop.

Its the nature of the beast unfortunately.

I get what you mean but think about this ....if all the units are sold which they did today and they didn't have an official release date other than we know they will drop dec 23 initially but then sparaticly your local foot action or footlocker etc would get 10 -20 pairs on the fly throughout the next several months , they would all sell out , the true fans will get there's eventually at retail and Nike rakes in millions more in profit, then as the hype eventual dies down you start an add saying get them before they go back into the" vault "ensuring whatever stock that isnt gone getts scooped up then you end that color way and get ready for the new one. But Nike doesn't care about you or I so that fantasy isn't likely going to happen

and see, i would never pay with paypal. yall were just setting yourselves up right there.

never mess with paypal. never. at least thats how i roll haha.

ok just got done talking with the rep from FL ...THEY SAID THERE WILL BE NO RESTOCK on these
30t6p3b.gif
...and they will start refunding money if you still haven't gotten a conf# (email from them) just too many orders that they got to sort out...Refunds will be automatically be put back within 48-72 (business days) so by WED max....SO in short if yours still says pending expect a cancellation soon...sorry to be the bearer of bad news...but anyways i don't believe it until it says CANCELLED on my PAYPAL ACCOUNT!!!...just being optimistic
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by mints

Infrareds came out in 2010.

infrared trainer sc ii
Oh yeah, I guess the lack of effort to pick that release along with the teal/citron made me forget about it, but you're right it was one of the best releases of 2011. I can't wait to give them the proper wearings they deserve in 2012.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

yup..got a confirmation email from fnl a couple minutes after i placed my order

For those who got their orders cancelled, were you able to view your order in the order history in NDC? Also was your Paypal status "pending"?

I think I know why my NDC order is still "processing"

I just checked my paypal and the payment to nike is "pending"

Apparently CT's payment says "completed" because I had funds in my paypal to cover, WHILE NDC's payment is "pending" because I didn't have enough funds in my paypal and paypal is "waiting" for my bank to transfer remainding funds to cover the NDC purchase. Damn!!!

I hope that is it. or am I overthinking it???

Back
Top Bottom