Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DangerXX

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Much respect to Dro3000 for hitting me up about securing my pair-and not expecting/asking for anything in return!?!?!. Fam you could've easily backed out on your word of not makin$$$$ and sold em on eBay for rappe prices. This man sticks to his word- I have NOTHING to gain, cause I secured mine on NDC, and told him that, although, I'd gladly still take the pair, I'd be just as happy to pass em up to someone who missed out. I'll def be helpin u out on any releases i can!!! There are still super good people are all over NT!!(but a lot of hypeB high schoolers too)

Must be that Canadian in him that's making him so nice. 
embarassed.gif
I appreciate the kind words guys.....Im no saint, but my word is bond!

Glad I got a chance to meet/deal with IAMDAVIDCHA....stand up guy all the way!

Ok enough of our bromance
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Good stuff, but i think if they really didnt ship here, it wouldnt have the US in the drop box and stuff.  As for the time it takes, I dont really care.  Not rocking right away anyways.  These are the grails to my shoe collection, the last brick I needed.  Brett Favre in the game, only come out of retirement when I feel the itch.

Only reason I went with the site is because I had just visited one of their stores in Munich for Thanksgiving and knew they were legit.  My man lives out in Germany and he even bought his cement 3s while our families were on vacation out there.

Thanks for the info though..if the order falls through, I'll be back on here in inform the masses and use your quote saying you told me so.
smokin.gif

I ordered a pair also to be shipped to the US. I was wondering if there was a max of 1 pair or not as the site still says 9s are still there? Between all the translating I don't think it says a limit but wasn't sure.
Yeah, I ordered my pair and then tried to go back and try a second pair for someone else and it got rejected. 
A tip for those who do this...use the Google Chrome server to access websites.  It will give the option to translate any foreign link you bring up.  Before I had that I used to copy/paste to MS Word and translate there

Good.....I would have felt like an idiot if I sat here and watched pairs sitting there. I got 2 now coming from overseas from sites I never used so really didn't want to to tie up too much with one site but almost would have felt obligated to give it a go.

Good.....I would have felt like an idiot if I sat here and watched pairs sitting there. I got 2 now coming from overseas from sites I never used so really didn't want to to tie up too much with one site but almost would have felt obligated to give it a go.

What were the other sites you used?  I've used everything from VMVinc to Hanon-Shop so maybe i can co-sign one of them...

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

eastbay rep said they were ready, ready for what 
laugh.gif

Eastbay rep was all over this thread before the release and dude has been M.I.A ever since..That website crashed at 12:00:01am...That website is a joke..The only website with a worse server is Finishline..Them dudes crashed at 11:59pm
laugh.gif

When ordering from international websites, are there always custom fees? If so, do you get hit with the fee upon arrival or later .........

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

well i didn't cop, but i'm gonna stack my bread up and cop me some Prada's. kinda tight but Prada >>>> any J's anyday.

I'm making that transition myself...Gucci sneaks available to everyone go for what Concords go for on their best EBay day...
I applaud those who keep the game going though...

On another side note, a convo I'm having with my cousin right now...for the guys who have OGs and previous retros; do ya'll have a problem with the rerelease of these grails?  I mean Space Jams, Cool Grey, Concords, Cements, Infareds, GR all in the last year or so.

Used to be these joints were rare...what seperated an average collector from the elite.  For instance I had an ok collection but just got the ones listed above in the past year.  There's nothing someone owns that now everyone doesnt have. 

I can dig it my game ain't up there like dat either but ppl who is really in it already know young cats can't even tell u which ones he won rings and which ones he didn't lls my grails always have been and prolly always will be bred 4s or anthracite foam ones but obviously the foam line don't have the same history as js but that's just imo

Originally Posted by nugget33

When ordering from international websites, are there always custom fees? If so, do you get hit with the fee upon arrival or later .........

Thanks

I've never had to pay a customs fee...but I've read from others on here they did.  Seems to me like there is a value limit.  Like if you buy 2 to 3 pair then it puts over the limit so the fee kicks in when a company ships.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

eastbay rep said they were ready, ready for what 
laugh.gif

Eastbay rep was all over this thread before the release and dude has been M.I.A ever since..That website crashed at 12:00:01am...That website is a joke..The only website with a worse server is Finishline..Them dudes crashed at 11:59pm
laugh.gif
I remember him saying that they are ready for this release and this time it won't crashed.  As soon my countdown reached 0, their servers crawled like a snail.

Thanks

I've never had to pay a customs fee...but I've read from others on here they did.  Seems to me like there is a value limit.  Like if you buy 2 to 3 pair then it puts over the limit so the fee kicks in when a company ships.
Thank you!

I must say I'm impressed. These shoes sold completely out in Milwaukee in a day which is extremely rare for a Jordan here. (there were bc3's available for a week and a few isolated pairs for about 3 weeks, I'm not even kidding.) After seeing no Concords available at 10 PM I strolled over to Finishline in Southridge and copped a pair of Last Shot XIV which actually had fairly good quality. However, congratulations to the people who purchased.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Where all the dudes that said they were copping 10 plus pairs at?
laugh.gif

You guys think trading these for 09 jams is a fair deal?

THATS WHAT IM BANKING ON...

*JAY-Z* I WILL NOT LOSE!! *JAY-Z* by bigsupa507, on Flickr

The trunk of an SC'er and new bud i met at the release .....he pre ordered 23 pairs
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I died laughing when he told me who he was....I had heard from the mgr that someone ordered that many....BTW thats 16 of 23.  Dont PM me theyre not mine and no I wont tell you who he is either 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

well i didn't cop, but i'm gonna stack my bread up and cop me some Prada's. kinda tight but Prada >>>> any J's anyday.
Well you better be ready. Saks start their after Christmas sale tomorrow. My SA's are on notice. 

Thanks

Thank you!

I was bout 2 ask da samething appreciate it!!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Just curious anyone receive shipping from endclothing yet?

Yes, got an email this morning. shipped with Fedex, it is arriving on the 28th & I'm in CA.

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Originally Posted by Rocket

Honestly, if you had any chance at pulling that off, it would be right now. When the hope is low and the thirst is high. Good luck.

I wouldn't even think bout it I'll trade and get some Concords down the road for 250 when the hype dies

I'm assuming you mean you'd trade your Concords for a pair of South Beaches. Obviously yeah, I'd do that. I think he was asking whether he could actually find someone to to trade him their South Beaches for his Concords. I could be wrong though.
Dudes trading South Beaches for Concords now? 
eek.gif

wait..considering what Concords are hitting for right now, that might be an even trade 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

Originally Posted by DUMB PIGS

COPPED

405305_2889930453436_1415484917_32984788_1245621553_n.jpg
Hope you planning on a sole swap

ladies and gentleman of the pro early release clans, I just want to note that that is a 10 year old used air bag and it looks like its still inflated!!!  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
what you think about that???

do u guys think that if i havent received an order cancel email from NDC i should be fine? i havent received anything yet, just my order confirmation email which i got 10 mins after i placed my order last night around 9:05pt

Don't know how many other people are in my situation but i ordered my size through Finishline via PayPal because the credit card payment screen was taking too long.

I placed my order and it says "pending." I haven't received an order confirmation nor see it in my Order History under my account. Sounds like i am pretty much out of luck, but this morning i saw a restock of size 11's (my size) so right now i am wishfully thinking

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Where all the dudes that said they were copping 10 plus pairs at?
laugh.gif

You guys think trading these for 09 jams is a fair deal?

THATS WHAT IM BANKING ON...

*JAY-Z* I WILL NOT LOSE!! *JAY-Z* by bigsupa507, on Flickr

The trunk of an SC'er and new bud i met at the release .....he pre ordered 23 pairs
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I died laughing when he told me who he was....I had heard from the mgr that someone ordered that many....BTW thats 16 of 23.  Dont PM me theyre not mine and no I wont tell you who he is either 
laugh.gif

holy.. man that is just too much.. i wonder how much he spent 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom