Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by nugget33

When ordering from international websites, are there always custom fees? If so, do you get hit with the fee upon arrival or later .........

Thanks

at this point, who cares about custom fees when these babies are going for 400-600 on ebay? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i'd pay that custom fee anyday for a guranteed pair

One of my orders got canceled from Urban Industry but at-least i still got my size coming thru

just got my tracking number for my 2 size 13's from nike.com! should be here in a week! thank u and goodnight niketalk
smile.gif

all this release makes me wanna do is unds another pair of my jams... Id take space jams over these anyday

I'm not sure if it's  been mentioned but...whatever happened to the concord shoe tree's???

Pretty clever if Nike pulled them all out to differentiate the real from the fake.

Originally Posted by nikes06

Don't know how many other people are in my situation but i ordered my size through Finishline via PayPal because the credit card payment screen was taking too long.

I placed my order and it says "pending." I haven't received an order confirmation nor see it in my Order History under my account. Sounds like i am pretty much out of luck, but this morning i saw a restock of size 11's (my size) so right now i am wishfully thinking

im in the same boat

Originally Posted by Remi23

Is this the best time to get the DMP's or 01'1?

Dmp prices are up there! So don't sleep.... Honestly wait a little bit prices are nuts ! By the time the red foams drop these will take a back seat trust me

Damn my 2nd order shipped!

Thought NDC would screw me twice, I'm still pissed they canceled our 1st order

Good luck to everyone still waiting for the shipping confirmation, you'll need it

Hopefully the pair for my friend goes through, they still haven't sent any confirmation or anything, Finishline is worst company to order from

just got shipping confirmation from ndc. i can sleep in peace. ahhhhh.

i ordered 2 size 10's at 945 pst via paypal. was in the same mess as most of you wondering if i'd get cancelled or not. good luck to all and good night.

Got my shipping confirmation from Ndc but it won't get here till next year
frown.gif
. I should've chose 2-3 day air. Smh..

Originally Posted by AIRRON

all this release makes me wanna do is unds another pair of my jams... Id take space jams over these anyday

THIS.
I'm glad I don't like these, or mostly white shoes in general. Don't get me wrong I loooooove the XI, just in Spacejam or Black/Red form only. This release is the most chaos I've ever witnessed in my 20 years of collecting...

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by aphexacid

You must have got there really late then. They didn't let anyone start lining up until 7pm. I got there at 9:15pm with my 3 friends. There were about 400-500 people ahead of us. But NTChicago got 1000 pairs.

At 3:07, we finally got in. all of walked out with the sizes we wanted. while we were there, they had plenty of ALL sizes 7.5 and up.

I had my fiance, and her friend, along with my brother in law and his wife trying on 5 laptops to get in to eastbay and anywhere else. not one pair from that. they were shocked, i wasn't.

At least i got the pair, in the size i wanted. very happy! worth the 6 hour wait

photo800x600.jpg

photo2800x600.jpg

One dude I know got there at 11:20 and still got his sz 10. Yea they had plenty but they did some f***** up $***.

I got there at 9 and was in the middle of the line by like Avenue Hotel....Mfckas were shiesty in there, letting narcos and cops straight cut, come inside cop they pairs, then bend around the cash wrap and hop back in line...
mad.gif
 They said 1 per pair but there was mugs walking out with 4-5 and one dude walked out with 10...%#%$ that %$*%. 
Man, to be honest, i didnt really notice any of that. The craziest thing that happened was when the douche bag Rick Ross lookin security guard, came and pull a guy out of line. Someone snitched that he got out of line. I saw when the guy went to go use the bathroom. he was gone for like 10 minutes. he walked over to that 711 around the corner. NONE of us cared except the trick that snitched on him. Then Mr. Maybach Music went to get more security and they pull the guy and his 3 friends out of line. They left and then came back 20 minutes later. We let them back in.

I have the whole thing on video. Just in case they got stupid and tazed the guy or something.

we started by the hotel too. you could see the fireplace in the lobby, it was driving me crazy

Originally Posted by SLP Product

I'm not sure if it's  been mentioned but...whatever happened to the concord shoe tree's???

Pretty clever if Nike pulled them all out to differentiate the real from the fake.

you mean yours had the shoe trees pulled out partially???  Or they didnt come with any at all???  I noticed the pair I looked at had the same thing in one shoe, didnt check the other

Originally Posted by werallequal

i just saw a pair go for 720 is this real? lol seriously

That's nothing I seen a pair go for 925 and I email the guy and asked if the person who won them paid he said yes right away so they must of been a celebrity

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Dmp prices are up there! So don't sleep.... Honestly wait a little bit prices are nuts ! By the time the red foams drop these will take a back seat trust me

^Who is this clown
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by werallequal

i just saw a pair go for 720 is this real? lol seriously

That's nothing I seen a pair go for 925 and I email the guy and asked if the person who won them paid he said yes right away so they must of been a celebrity
crazy yo ,  thats crazy......these might pull a south beach? i just dont see it dying down their were a lot of disappointed people

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

^Who is this clown
indifferent.gif

This fool been in the game for 20 years and the reason this release was so bad was because of the hype beast and once the foams come out alot of focus and need for these sneakers will go away!! History repeats its self homie

Here's an update from End Clothing via their fb page.

All Concord orders are being sorted and packed up as we speak - we will send out shipping confirmations shortly.

Back
Top Bottom