Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Remedial

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

Would love to agree with you, but, I have the feeling that this is just the start of a trend.  I really have to think that much of the hype behind these sneakers is because, this Christmas season, for men and boys, there are really no other items of high demand.  No new PS, XBOX, Ipad, etc...  There's really nothing else that most guys wanted this Christmas, which shows you how much these companies don't understand the 12-35 year old male demographic.

Hope this isn't a trend but that's what I'm afraid of.
Next year, I'm taking no chances.  I'm going to be Mr. Presale.

honestly at this point, i wouldn't doubt the craziness of any xi release to be honest with you. especially if alot of people up on game about the euro sites now as well.

however i think in terms of hype wise, the concords are the most sought after in demand colorway and brought the most craziness out.

the columbias would be hectic considering it's right around christmas but i doubt there as bad as the concords.

got mine from urban industry today, way faster than i expected... thanks NT brethren for making this Christmas a merry one!

Originally Posted by sheeed

Whenever I get tracking from snipes I hope I can open it in google chrome

Copy paste the info to MS Word...can translate there. 

But if it's like most overseas shipments, they send via DHL so they should have an English option.

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

Wish I could get my shipping confirmation from end clothing already.
ohwell.gif

I know! Thought they were shipping the 23! Their sitewont allow u to log on to check the status......maybe they are in the process of updating our pairs to shipped!!
I hope so! I remember last year I got my pair from them on Christmas Eve. 
pimp.gif
 Their site was being wacko on the 23rd but you can check the status now... still says pre-orders...

Originally Posted by 23likemike23

got mine from urban industry today, way faster than i expected... thanks NT brethren for making this Christmas a merry one!

How did your pair look? Ive got one coming too and am curious of the quality compared to my US release.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

Hope this isn't a trend but that's what I'm afraid of.
Next year, I'm taking no chances.  I'm going to be Mr. Presale.

honestly at this point, i wouldn't doubt the craziness of any xi release to be honest with you. especially if alot of people up on game about the euro sites now as well.

however i think in terms of hype wise, the concords are the most sought after in demand colorway and brought the most craziness out.

the columbias would be hectic considering it's right around christmas but i doubt there as bad as the concords.

Truth. I'm not even a fan of Columbias. Too much white on a shoe for me. 
eyes.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by oz

Originally Posted by moneymike88

i only got 8 pairs...canada still sucks though
i got 27 pairs yup went to canada it does suck
This. Vancouver is the only good place in Canada. Everything from Calgary to the Montreal = trash
sick.gif

you probably didnt know where Van was until they had the Olympics
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can say the same about a lot of American cities outside of New York, Chicago, LA and Miami.

Chicago is the nicest American city IMO........swagger like no other and the city itself is just beautiful.......especially the women!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Shocked how fast UI orders are coming in. Mine just arrived in PHX thiis morning, so I doubt its coming in today

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Anyone get shipping confirmation or updates from Opium?
Yes, I've receive my tracking number from and schedule to be here  sometime next week.

Also wore my CG's today and some asked me if I camped out for them yesterday, I was a bit taken back haha

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Anyone get shipping confirmation or updates from Opium?

I got a shipping notice from oqium.com, i don't know if you are talking about oqiumstore.com
I cant get either of these jerkoffs to even email me back, much less get a tracking number.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by oz

This. Vancouver is the only good place in Canada. Everything from Calgary to the Montreal = trash
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can say the same about a lot of American cities outside of New York, Chicago, LA and Miami.

Chicago is the nicest American city IMO........swagger like no other and the city itself is just beautiful.......especially the women!
happy.gif
happy.gif

AMEN! I love my Chicago ladies. NY has some beautiful women too
pimp.gif

And I just imspected my two pairs I copped at DTLR. quality control is a joke! Check out the comparison

Pair im keeping

Pair I decided to sell

One has the carbon texture feel and gloss like years past, and the other feels like straight plastic...like they painted the squares on and tried to pass it off as Carbon Fiber
sick.gif

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Received my pairs from Urban and Wellgosh earlier, will post pics later. They are on point!
I orderd from welgosh got a shipping confirm but no tracking did u get tracking on your package I got my shipping email on the 22nd

for those of you wondering about your purchase from FNL, i just logged into my paypal and looked at recent transactions and then canceled my order. so yea no shoes for me.

Hello Rudy,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I am pleased to advise that your order has been sent to our warehouse for dispatch.

Our website can sometimes take a little while to catch up with our packing department but it will confirm the parcels dispatch soon.

It is likely to be dispatched on 28/12/2011.

I hope this helps, but please get back in touch if you have any further questions.

All the best,

Ozzie

Thats a response I got from CT. I ordered mine on the 23rd so if your nervous about your orders just be patient, nothing you can really do know. We should be able to get these from CT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by oz

sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

DRO, that's wats up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Chi Town.

Oquimstore in Paris?. Me too no reply at all...just a confirmation since 12/19... But when u check ur accent did u see a calendar date in there???

I am noticing alot of concord auctions on ebay that have high bidders with zero feedback. just a coincidence or are there alot of salty peeps out there who didnt get a pair and are pissed at resellers that are trying to ruin auctions?????

Back
Top Bottom