Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

received my tracking numbers from h-s yesterday, 2 pairs. still waiting on one from milk. i dont know why people mess wit finishline.com. are reward points really worth the chance of not receiving your kicks and having them tie up your money? don't come at me with the "no biggie, i got $ to blow" cuz if you did u would have copped from citysole or pickyourshoes

Originally Posted by sneakerp

Help me out NT Fam.  I just got my pairs and I have extra white paint on the patent leather.   How do I remove it without F'ing up my shoes? Thanks.
            http://s623.photobucket.com/albums/tt314/peterslymbertos/?action=view&current=image.jpghttp://s623.photobucket.com/albums/tt314/peterslymbertos/?action=view&current=image_1.jpg
Use finger nail polish remover and a Q-Tip. Don't rub hard. It will take many times, but it will come off. The remover is good to take off glue stains as well.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sincere

Help me out NT Fam.  I just got my pairs and I have extra white paint on the patent leather.   How do I remove it without F'ing up my shoes? Thanks.
            http://s623.photobucket.com/albums/tt314/peterslymbertos/?action=view&current=image.jpghttp://s623.photobucket.com/albums/tt314/peterslymbertos/?action=view&current=image_1.jpg
Use finger nail polish remover and a Q-Tip. Don't rub hard. It will take many times, but it will come off. The remover is good to take off glue stains as well.
pimp.gif

GooGone would be alot gentler. 

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol You people are trying to convince yourselves that these aren't selling. If some of you did some work before hand or just paid the $250, you wouldn't be in here complaining. I got 4 pairs on ndc. And it's supposed to be 2 per person limit! Orders were 30 minutes apart too. All you have to do is try, that's all I'm saying.
its limit two per order.  you can try to get as many separate orders in as luck allows.

Still no CT shipping update over here, emailed them and waiting for a response Order number is 103094**.

Also they posted on Twitter saying "look out for a restock" so keep that in your bookmarks people.

Fingers crossed on this pair coming to me!

Wouldn't mind trading a pair for space jams though.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Chicago is the nicest American city IMO........swagger like no other and the city itself is just beautiful.......especially the women!
happy.gif
happy.gif

vancouver is nicer than chicago.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

lol You people are trying to convince yourselves that these aren't selling. If some of you did some work before hand or just paid the $250, you wouldn't be in here complaining. I got 4 pairs on ndc. And it's supposed to be 2 per person limit! Orders were 30 minutes apart too. All you have to do is try, that's all I'm saying.
its limit two per order.  you can try to get as many separate orders in as luck allows.
Negative, it specifically says "2 per consumer." Aka, person.
From the website...

There is a quantity limit of 2 per consumer on the adult style (387037-107). There is no quantity limit on the kids styles.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Just swallow yall pride and pay the $250.00 goin' rate. I missed out on Space Jams and Cool Greys the past 2 years and paid that. No regrets.
Probably gonna be a bit before they drop to $250.00.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Sad to hear that someone was killed in DC I believe over these
30t6p3b.gif
happens way too often

Fortunately that was a hoax.
-Drew
Just seen it on nicekicks, glad to see it wasn't true.
Way too much negative attention, and whoever created the lie needs to be put down
30t6p3b.gif

Nail polish remover works on scuffs. I got a white scuff on my cool greys and the nail polish remover got it right out.

From the website...

There is a quantity limit of 2 per consumer on the adult style (387037-107). There is no quantity limit on the kids styles.
dude, they only code the software to enforce it at the checkout cart.  i guess theyre hoping for the honor system from there on out?  lmfao....over half the people who purchased these were meeting with a caseworker in the welfare office earlier in the day and this was just their late night hustle.

For CT I think order numbers that starts with 11 is the preorder and the 10 is release day so I don't get why release day ones are being shipped 1st

that doesnt look like white paint, looks like part of the phylon got stuck on the patent.

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

For CT I think order numbers that starts with 11 is the preorder and the 10 is release day so I don't get why release day ones are being shipped 1st

Mine starts with 11 and I ordered release day...

From the website...

dude, they only code the software to enforce it at the checkout cart.  i guess theyre hoping for the honor system from there on out?  lmfao....over half the people who purchased these were meeting with a caseworker in the welfare office earlier in the day and this was just their late night hustle.

hhahah. Why is it that everyone in the news trying to get these "black and white space jams" were of a certain race?
They have processing personnel check all of the orders before they go out, canceling any excessive orders. I guess mine slipped through since there were so many orders. It's impossible to catch all of them. 

The hype for these is ridiculous!
For the Space Jam release I got at my local FL at 6:00 a.m. and was first in line. By 7:30 there were only about 5 of us in line and 13 by the time the store opened.
I did skip the Cool Grey release (they just don't do it for me). This time I got to FL at 7:00 a.m. this year and there were already 40+ people and the store apparently got 20 pairs give or take. I dipped immediately and went to my local Nordstroms where the line was about 25 deep, but they said they were getting 36 pairs.  I waited and prayed that all the people ahead of me didn't have a size 13 foot. 
laugh.gif

I got lucky this time around and got a 13 from Nordstroms, but their shipping truck is late, so I won't get them till Tuesday at the latest.
Still glad I secured a pair! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom