Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Florida Mall restocked at Foot Locker and Foot Action.  Got an 11 and a 13

any idea how many they got?  kind of crazy that they would have a restock already.
just talked to them.  they didnt say how many they got but they did say they were all out.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

man, the employees at footlocker and champs be FOS... i know the managers so i know they're expecting restocks either today or tomorrow, but if you call up there, the employees will lie straight thru their teeth and say they're not getting them.

you can tell how they say it, they know they're expecting them, but they're straight lying...
30t6p3b.gif

QFT. i called my footlocker and they said restock friday...had my girl call back to make sure dude wasn't lying and they said he told her he didn't know. just too shady 
tired.gif

i'm telling you, it's almost no use calling and speaking to a regular employee, if they are expecting a restock they will lie to you about it.

you pretty much have to speak to a manager, and even then, can't truss 'em!

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

For those that got their pairs from HS..who exactly delivered them? USPS,UPS,FedEx??? My pairs were in NY on the 25th and I'm in Jersey so I'm guessing they'll be here any day now..

usps
Thanks man appreciate it

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

For those that got their pairs from HS..who exactly delivered them? USPS,UPS,FedEx??? My pairs were in NY on the 25th and I'm in Jersey so I'm guessing they'll be here any day now..

usps
Thanks man appreciate it

Originally Posted by philaflava1

And never trust employees. Think about the average employee or even store manager. These dudes read these forums. They're not immune to temptation. A friend cops for them and they split the earnings. Or a friend buys it for them since they can't. Happens daily.
Perfectly written!

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

This is the problem with End Clothing... They are simply waiting on another shipment of shoes to come in... Same b/s they had with the Cool Greys... They oversold thinking that they would get at least 2 or 3 shipments in... But in the end they will say that their shipment came in but they didn't know the sizes they were getting and the quantity of those sizes. So they will get around to cancelling a lot or orders in mid to late January... I ended up getting a full refund on 1/26/11 when I pre-ordered 12/17/10.... Hopefully everything works out in everyones favors but just a heads up...

WOW IF THIS IS THE CASE, THEN THATS STRAIGHT BS!  I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOME PEOPLE GOT A SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FROM END ON RELEASE DATE, AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FROM THE PRE ORDERS?!?!??!?

Originally Posted by iHATEmondayz

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

man, the employees at footlocker and champs be FOS... i know the managers so i know they're expecting restocks either today or tomorrow, but if you call up there, the employees will lie straight thru their teeth and say they're not getting them.

you can tell how they say it, they know they're expecting them, but they're straight lying...
30t6p3b.gif

QFT. i called my footlocker and they said restock friday...had my girl call back to make sure dude wasn't lying and they said he told her he didn't know. just too shady 
tired.gif

Same thing I said...only way they told me they had 'em is I talked to the manager who remembered who I was....
Other than that, they denied all knowledge of havin 'em...

i am about to head up there to check for myself. release day i was one of the first 5 and these punks opened up and told everyone there they weren't going to sell them anymore due to the big crowds.

so most people went to other stores at the same mall or different malls. Only for them to close 30 min later and then reopen and start selling. at this point when i got back from the other side of the mall there was 50 people in front of me SMH. I'm still
mad.gif

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Florida Mall restocked at Foot Locker and Foot Action.  Got an 11 and a 13

any idea how many they got?  kind of crazy that they would have a restock already.
When I got there all they had left was a size 11 and up.    

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

I still havent gotten my pairs from HS no e-mail or nothing. Im getting mad they had my money since the 15th and still no tracking number from welgosh. I think after this year im done with euro sites 

Did you try calling them again today man?
-Drew

how did you manage to cop off of nba store i checked that site so many time and nothing came up

nba store said they were going to release them online at 6am est but they were sold out before that... It was pretty messed up what they did. many people stayed up and got screwed over...

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

This is the problem with End Clothing... They are simply waiting on another shipment of shoes to come in... Same b/s they had with the Cool Greys... They oversold thinking that they would get at least 2 or 3 shipments in... But in the end they will say that their shipment came in but they didn't know the sizes they were getting and the quantity of those sizes. So they will get around to cancelling a lot or orders in mid to late January... I ended up getting a full refund on 1/26/11 when I pre-ordered 12/17/10.... Hopefully everything works out in everyones favors but just a heads up...

WOW IF THIS IS THE CASE, THEN THATS STRAIGHT BS!  I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOME PEOPLE GOT A SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FROM END ON RELEASE DATE, AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FROM THE PRE ORDERS?!?!??!?

I preordered on the 14th and got my shipping confirmation today.

Originally Posted by monstar

how did you manage to cop off of nba store i checked that site so many time and nothing came up

Really tho, I was checking and refreshing and calling all morning from about 5:50 am til they put them up around 9 or 9:10 and sold out that quick.. The phone reps claim they didn't even know if they were ever up

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

I still havent gotten my pairs from HS no e-mail or nothing. Im getting mad they had my money since the 15th and still no tracking number from welgosh. I think after this year im done with euro sites 

Did you try calling them again today man?

-Drew
Last year Wellgosh came through for CGs and I never got a tracking # sowell see
Yeah. Should be no worries yet because I think it's still a holiday in the U.K. Don't quote me on that though.
-Drew

Yea the nba store reps were idiots, and new absolutely nothing, one guy i spoke to didn't even know they sold jordans on the website

smdh

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by ColdCity

who the hell tells a stranger from craigslist to come to thier house for a trade
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

smhbuddy bout to go to the joint for a few years all over a pair of XIs
eek.gif
armed robbery is 6 to 30

nobody deserves that but f#*% u gotta be smarter than that smh
Who the heck meets up at their own pad? Public places people! 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

There aren't any planned restocks. People are thirsting. If there is a small restock of some sort, it's because some stores are in areas where people don't give a damn about this shoe, so what happens is that those shoes get transferred to the closest NikeTown. There won't be a fsr at anytime. If other retailers get sizes here and there it's because orders were canceled. That's from upper brass at Nike.
IDK about all that...
Hell, our city made the news cause of that damn YouTube video! And the mall that was shown, is where I got mine from....

If you seen it, you KNOW they blew out....every mall sold out within 10 minutes, and we've got 9 of 'em. 

I know the "upper brass" said what they said, but....it's taking place, in major stores. They KNEW they were gonna get 'em...I was told that they day after; they just didn't know it would be this fast. A few people in diff.states that work at diff.FL's even mentioned restocks. 

Same thing happened with CG's here....and all the colors of the Griffey's, etc, etc....
The FL corporation order extra pairs from NIKE before the release.  They were hoping that they made it to them in time for Dec. 23rd, however they didn't.  Thus, these are not truly restocks but were supposed to be apart of the initial release.  This was the info from the email that my Spot around the way showed me.  BTW, my spot got there's today and blew through them in less than an hour.

Sigh I dont even know if i should tell ya how people knew about nba store... ya dont do your research smh.. this is what im talkin about
Its a member community, aren't we here to help each other?  sigh...

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Originally Posted by monstar

Really tho, I was checking and refreshing and calling all morning from about 5:50 am til they put them up around 9 or 9:10 and sold out that quick.. The phone reps claim they didn't even know if they were ever up
I put an order through for an size 11 about 2:30 PM.  A sorry sold out email followed approx. 3:30PM
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom