Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by teller360

I think he means if you put in the research you could have easily found out certain info (official FB pages and twitter feeds). Also there was a list floating around of the cool grey websites that were used successfully last year.
I understand that, but these dudes starting a PM network is lame. Some people actually have families and jobs. Not a whole lot of time to sit behind a computer or call everywhere. Thats where the community helping part comes in. Not necessarily helping by getting the shoes, but at least with some helpful info.
you a staff cant you get in their emails?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
didnt try, and dont care to.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Did you try calling them again today man?

-Drew
Last year Wellgosh came through for CGs and I never got a tracking # sowell see
Yeah. Should be no worries yet because I think it's still a holiday in the U.K. Don't quote me on that though.
-Drew

Yesterday was Boxing day in the UK, today's a regular day.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Hey gottabdashoes, did you ever see that eBay listings where the guy stole your pics?

For the concords?

Yeah it was some guy with a zero eBay rating. It was posted on here. I hope it wasn't actually you because I know people reported it to eBay as fraudulent
lol Where's the link?

Originally Posted by sf savage

Here you go guys

http://www.milkskate.com/...id=26&vmcchk=1&Itemid=26

decent size run

don't trust them. i pre-ordered and they cancelled my order cuz they said they didn't have enough sizes from nike. Then they restock the next day with the price raised from 120. They have terrible communication too. Didn't respond to any of my emails on status and just cancelled.
Sounds like they were trying to make some extra bread. 120 euros is a steal and $20 below retail.

For the concords?

Yeah it was some guy with a zero eBay rating. It was posted on here. I hope it wasn't actually you because I know people reported it to eBay as fraudulent
lol Where's the link?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...****&hash=item2317d9cab5eBay already took it down, I reported it when I saw it too. But don't thank me some else found it.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Here you go guys

decent size run

don't trust them. i pre-ordered and they cancelled my order cuz they said they didn't have enough sizes from nike. Then they restock the next day with the price raised from 120. They have terrible communication too. Didn't respond to any of my emails on status and just cancelled.
Sounds like they were trying to make some extra bread. 120 euros is a steal and $20 below retail.
pretty sure its pounds not euro cuz it was 120 was about $214 and 160 pounds = about $250 plus possible customs but if you need some worth a risk i guess GL.

pretty sure its pounds not euro cuz it was 120 was about $214 and 160 pounds = about $250 plus possible customs but if you need some worth a risk i guess GL.

That is definitely a Euro currency symbol.

lol Where's the link?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...!!%!&hash=item2317d9cab5eBay already took it down, I reported it when I saw it too. But don't thank me some else found it.
Thank you, sir. You and the other NTer that reported it. I appreciate the kind gesture. 

Anyone else who purchased of RD have their Concord's production date as July? Both of my pairs, purchased at Foot Locker, have a July date.

I was finally able to get a pair today! After much disappointment online with all the sites crashing, getting to the order confirmation page and it freezing, the nba store selling the shoes before the scheduled the release and showing up to the stores and only walking away with a size 8 when I wear a 10.5 I can finally say I'm done with this release!! After i thought there was no way of getting my pair I got some much needed info that my local footaction would be getting a restock today at anytime. This never happens where I'm from so it was a once in a lifetime type of deal. Walked in and I was the first person there when ups showed up with the packages. Asked for my size and was able to get them with no problems. My wife showed up later and was able to get another pair and my brother got one for himself also. Overall this has been a crazy release considering I was able to get the sj's and cg's with no problems in the past. I hope everyone eventually gets their pair, good luck hunting them down.

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

Originally Posted by nikeairon

WOW IF THIS IS THE CASE, THEN THATS STRAIGHT BS!  I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOME PEOPLE GOT A SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FROM END ON RELEASE DATE, AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FROM THE PRE ORDERS?!?!??!?

I preordered on the 14th and got my shipping confirmation today.
I preordered on the 14th.. nothing still. Last time I solely rely on these uk sites. I can taste the salt raining on me soon 
sick.gif

Yea it's pretty sad that some of these companies don't learn from year to year.  I hope that everyone's orders get filled.  There was a thread with about 12-13 of complaints from hanon-shop, wellgosh and end clothing.  Wellgosh wasn't as bad, they randomly got a restock after RD and then cancelled most of the orders before hand because they didn't know what they were getting in their shipment, which makes sense instead of having ppl wait forever and sending out a bunch of cancellation emails. 

i just ordered a 10 off of milkskate for 252 shipped. has anyone had an experience dealing with them and will there be custom fees?

Here you go guys

decent size run

Got all the way to paypal checkout, 253 shipped.  But I've never dealt with them before.  Good looks on the link tho, thats the community I was talking about!

Originally Posted by transam1079

I was finally able to get a pair today! After much disappointment online with all the sites crashing, getting to the order confirmation page and it freezing, the nba store selling the shoes before the scheduled the release and showing up to the stores and only walking away with a size 8 when I wear a 10.5 I can finally say I'm done with this release!! After i thought there was no way of getting my pair I got some much needed info that my local footaction would be getting a restock today at anytime. This never happens where I'm from so it was a once in a lifetime type of deal. Walked in and I was the first person there when ups showed up with the packages. Asked for my size and was able to get them with no problems. My wife showed up later and was able to get another pair and my brother got one for himself also. Overall this has been a crazy release considering I was able to get the sj's and cg's with no problems in the past. I hope everyone eventually gets their pair, good luck hunting them down.
Glad for you...

Originally Posted by transam1079

Nice...I'm sure that took some weight off your shoulders.

well i did two separate orders on end one says processing while the other was shipped hopefully it comes through

Back
Top Bottom