Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Just called Finishline to follow up with my order. She said that they're trying to fulfill my order with stock from the stores. Great.....there goes my pair of XI's.

Right on. Was just at the Serramonte mall and asked all the stores. Not sure if they're lying or not.

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Anyone else who purchased of RD have their Concord's production date as July? Both of my pairs, purchased at Foot Locker, have a July date.

if you bought from footlocker you're good... a lot of these were produced. I doubt 1million+ pairs were all made in 2-3 months.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Anyone else who purchased of RD have their Concord's production date as July? Both of my pairs, purchased at Foot Locker, have a July date.

if you bought from footlocker you're good... a lot of these were produced. I doubt 1million+ pairs were all made in 2-3 months.
I hope that's true becuase I actually didn't buy these myself. Bought them off a resellers but had a receipt. I just hope he didn't do the switch-a-roo trick

Can you help me out do the shoes you by at Nike employee come stamped whith an E.S on the tag ????

I hope that's true becuase I actually didn't buy these myself. Bought them off a resellers but had a receipt. I just hope he didn't do the switch-a-roo trick

1 of my pairs date is 7/13/11 - 9/19/11 and mines are legit no early crap.

Originally Posted by teller360

apparently by PMs only
30t6p3b.gif

I think he means if you put in the research you could have easily found out certain info (official FB pages and twitter feeds). Also there was a list floating around of the cool grey websites that were used successfully last year.
I understand that, but these dudes starting a PM network is lame. Some people actually have families and jobs. Not a whole lot of time to sit behind a computer or call everywhere. Thats where the community helping part comes in. Not necessarily helping by getting the shoes, but at least with some helpful info.

Whoever posted the Euro site, THANKS. If people are being stingy w/ information, we are always forgetting that their help goes a long way and maybe a simple form of gratitude is all they want. Unfortunately they don't have my size but still many thanks.

Thanks for the link for Milk. Just copped. The layout is just like an American size so you can pretty much fill it out without needing a translator. Good luck.

sorry guys. milkskate.com had those up since before 12pm (PST) on the 12/27. they're closed and these guys will end up cancelling a bunch of orders when they open tomorrow.
=T my pre-order made on the 14th was cancelled...

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

sorry guys. milkskate.com had those up since before 12pm (PST) on the 12/27. they're closed and these guys will end up cancelling a bunch of orders when they open tomorrow.
=T my pre-order made on the 14th was cancelled...

Had a feeling it was too good to be true.  I figured might as well give it a shot
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom