Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

For everyone who has yet to receive shipping confirmation from H-S.
I talked to one of the guys and my guess yesterday was correct. The UK had a holiday on the 26th and the 27th. All pairs should be shipped by now though and everyone should be getting shipping confirmation soon.

My second pair from them is already en route.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

Anyone remember what page that video of that fat boy knocking out that cop on RD was. I went back but can't find it. That +$% was crazy!!

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

i just searched my snipes tracking. the dhl info reads

"Status from Sat, 24.12.11 09:42 hours The shipment is being transported to the destination country

Next stepThe shipment has arrived in the destination country"

and the USPS info with same upu/matchcode reads "Your Item's Status We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece"

SO IS USPS going to deliver this once it gets in the states?

yes they will

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Man I'm exhausted. Any1 else? So many putting in work not only for themselves but others as well. I waiting to bank on a few more and calling it a year. Big ups to folks for that, and nice to see people finally getting theirs. I say when this is all said and done, we make and official toast and sip one down for the board. Again, good luck to all, hope to see more success stories.

Cosign...Might try and hunt for a few pair for guys I know in the desert but not doing the grind of checking every store anymore.  
These were my grails...the only Js I've coveted that I do not own.  Going back into Brett Favre/semi-retirement.  MIGHT see ya'll for the Playoff 12s..maybe...just to get second pair.  

The true, true sneakerheads were real on this release.  Keep the game going.  Anyone new, just remember NEVER TRUST FINISHLINE.com

roll.gif

(drop the mic)

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

i just searched my snipes tracking. the dhl info reads

"Status from Sat, 24.12.11 09:42 hours The shipment is being transported to the destination country

Next stepThe shipment has arrived in the destination country"

and the USPS info with same upu/matchcode reads "Your Item's Status We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece"

SO IS USPS going to deliver this once it gets in the states?
Yes

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by retro23phan

i remember ordering the spacejams from snipes and it took a month and a half before i received them, and when i did i had to pay custom charge of $78 for two pairs. never again.

Word...well the customs is because you got 2 pair and time wise I'm not that pressed. As long as I know they are coming.
yeah i did not know back then, but i hope they learn their lesson and mark the shoes as a gift or under the 250 limit

For those who made the Snipes order, it went through and you had confirmation....
I was tracking mine on DHL but the moment it left Europe and States began the tracking stopped.  Anyone know who picks it up from there?

I think for H-S, USPS picks it up once stateside.

I'd say relax and allow yourself to come home surprised one day haha.

I can't believe how crazy people are about shipping. OMG 6-9 days how do I track it.....like relax shesh. I just want to find one more size 9.....I'm excited for the shoes to come but I mean as long as I know they're on the way I don't need to refresh tracking every hour.

i remember ordering the spacejams from snipes and it took a month and a half before i received them, and when i did i had to pay custom charge of $78 for two pairs. never again.

Word...well the customs is because you got 2 pair and time wise I'm not that pressed. As long as I know they are coming.
yeah i did not know back then, but i hope they learn their lesson and mark the shoes as a gift or under the 250 limit
"They" do not care...it's not them who cause the fee.  It's the govt fee that is included on an overseas purchase over a certain value.  Like if you declare you bought certain merchandise of a certain value when you travel.  

Originally Posted by riddla713

has anybody heard anything from natterjacks, i placed 2 orders with them on 12/24 and received order confirmation for both but no shipping confirmation yet?
i placed an order with them on the 23rd at 9:34am and i got a canceled email earlier today.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by moelest

some comparison that i made..

All DS and sz11..

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I understand that there have been some complaints regarding the glue stains and messy phylon some of your pairs had but looking at these pics just proves that the 2011 Concords are sick!!!  I think JB did them justice no doubt.  For all the bishin you hear JB, I applaud you for the Concords and I want to say that Im a happy customer!
happy.gif

I feel like taking some pictures now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Great post Moelest
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zmdawg

For those who made the Snipes order, it went through and you had confirmation....
I was tracking mine on DHL but the moment it left Europe and States began the tracking stopped.  Anyone know who picks it up from there?

I think for H-S, USPS picks it up once stateside.

I'd say relax and allow yourself to come home surprised one day haha.

I can't believe how crazy people are about shipping. OMG 6-9 days how do I track it.....like relax shesh. I just want to find one more size 9.....I'm excited for the shoes to come but I mean as long as I know they're on the way I don't need to refresh tracking every hour.

your not the only1 looking for a size 9....this whole release was a failure so far for me, smfh

Just got in from work and my sz 11.5 from NDC was waiting on me. Really can't put into words how it felt unboxing my first pair of Concords. Will post pics tomorrow, but for those waiting or without, I'm sure they won't do this shoe justice. I'll def have to hunt me down a second pair down the road when resale drops to a manageable $275-300 range like the Space Jams and Cool Greys both did.

End Clothing sucks. Never again, I'm gonna chew their @!@ out tomorrow when I call. I don't like people holding up my money, especially since it has been for more than two weeks now. CT gave me a bogus tracking number for one of my orders, and the other I haven't heard anything about. Terrible service, they should know that this shoe was going to produce high demand, so there is no excuses. Plain and simple. Heck, I could pack 100 orders in one freaking day by myself.

Back
Top Bottom