Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

sick.gif

sick.gif
Just read that CUSTOMS charges a TAX of 8-12% PLUS an additional 17.5% on the TOTAL (TOTAL Cost of Shoes+ shipping+ 8-12% tax)....and its in POUNDS not in Dollars
30t6p3b.gif

gonna get taxed about $100 something for 2 pairs
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by jordanfiend916

Originally Posted by bryhe1

Calling Snipes and Natter Jacks soon any questions you guys would like me to ask in particular ?

yes please! do they(snipes) think we will be charged customs for just 1 pair at $215 dollars. and average delivery time?
Got an email two days ago saying my order was canceled from snipes.  Received an email not too long ago saying my order was shipped, no tracking yet. Anyone else in this confusion?

Anyone from Cali that ordered on 12/19 from CT get your pairs yet? I'm still a waitin...too excited tho.

Has anyone received a shipment from snipes yet? I see everyone is mentioning orders being canceled then tracking info is sent.

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Originally Posted by bryhe1

Calling Snipes and Natter Jacks soon any questions you guys would like me to ask in particular ?

yes please! do they(snipes) think we will be charged customs for just 1 pair at $215 dollars. and average delivery time?
Got an email two days ago saying my order was canceled from snipes.  Received an email not too long ago saying my order was shipped, no tracking yet. Anyone else in this confusion?

Yeah...I got the same message. If it truly shipped sometime today we should receive another email with a tracking number from DHL. I think they got a few more pairs and used them to fill cancelled orders rather than putting back out on the site.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Anyone from Cali that ordered on 12/19 from CT get your pairs yet? I'm still a waitin...too excited tho.
If you paid for the faster shipping you should get them this week according to some people here already getting theirs. I used the sneakersaver option and I also ordered on the 19th and I'm not expecting mine for another week and  a half. Hopefully less though.

NikeTalk111-Received my pair yesterday..it was sitting in NY for a few days. I was waiting on an update from the tracking and it was delivered.

JB won't learn until someone actually gets killed for a pair and they still won't until public outrage causes them to care

Originally Posted by kicks409

Has anyone received a shipment from snipes yet? I see everyone is mentioning orders being canceled then tracking info is sent.

I received DHL shipping notification two days ago from snipes.

Originally Posted by Vuey

Really feel for you guys in the US, seen news footage with all the violence with this release !Feel bad the true Jordan sneaker fans missing out
frown.gif
I have been into Jordan's since 1991 and this is the first time I have seen hype like this for a sneaker release !These sold out in about 2 days ! Which is rare for any shoe release in Australia.Managed to get 3 pairs for myself !

Wow vuey I can't believe they're sold out where you are don't they still have the cool greys avalible in most spots?

its not Jordan Brand..you dudes need to stop crying..it's the retailers who are to blame...from what I've seen and heard Nike Towns had the best and most organized release...Its major Retailers like FTL that didn't have proper organization at malls for release..didnt coordinate staff nor security for release and now with this restock didnt allocate pairs properly...

I was at my local spot for the release (after trying 2 other spots) and these idiots let people line up all night..just opened the door..didn't organize the line...said were taking 12 people at a time..let the first 12 in...then came outside and said all sold out....C'MON SON...and this was a MAJOR local not a mom and pop...

I managed to grab my pair and put my people on yesterday to spot in Jersey that never recieved there INITAL order until yesterday...but MOST FTL affiliated store ARE getting restocks...they should be on there in bounds this week or early next week...most stock is between 8 to 10 pairs of random sizes not given during the initial shippment...Honestly keep calling around and your gonna have to get lucky...

For my NYC heads...stay outta Manhattan...selling sneakers is a business..and some kid getting paid $8.00 is NOT on your side..there's a reason 300 kids was in the street yesterday BEFORE the shippment even got there...You gotta fight through KIDS..RESELLERS...HOMELESS dudes getting paid to camp..SHADY $$% employees looking to get paid...Long Island and Jersey even West Pennsylvania is your friend...

Good luck everyone..

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Yeah...I got the same message. If it truly shipped sometime today we should receive another email with a tracking number from DHL. I think they got a few more pairs and used them to fill cancelled orders rather than putting back out on the site.

This happened with all of snipes "restocks.". It was due to an error in the system that only checked their warehouse. The system did not check store inventory automatically so snipes had to do that manually. If you got the cancelled, then shipped email you will get your shoes.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

its not Jordan Brand..you dudes need to stop crying..it's the retailers who are to blame...from what I've seen and heard Nike Towns had the best and most organized release...Its major Retailers like FTL that didn't have proper organization at malls for release..didnt coordinate staff nor security for release and now with this restock didnt allocate pairs properly...

I was at my local spot for the release (after trying 2 other spots) and these idiots let people line up all night..just opened the door..didn't organize the line...said were taking 12 people at a time..let the first 12 in...then came outside and said all sold out....C'MON SON...and this was a MAJOR local not a mom and pop...

I managed to grab my pair and put my people on yesterday to spot in Jersey that never recieved there INITAL order until yesterday...but MOST FTL affiliated store ARE getting restocks...they should be on there in bounds this week or early next week...most stock is between 8 to 10 pairs of random sizes not given during the initial shippment...Honestly keep calling around and your gonna have to get lucky...

For my NYC heads...stay outta Manhattan...selling sneakers is a business..and some kid getting paid $8.00 is NOT on your side..there's a reason 300 kids was in the street yesterday BEFORE the shippment even got there...You gotta fight through KIDS..RESELLERS...HOMELESS dudes getting paid to camp..SHADY $$% employees looking to get paid...Long Island and Jersey even West Pennsylvania is your friend...

Good luck everyone..
yeah just like the getaway driver is innocent; be real dude

Originally Posted by trunkz550

got mine yesterday. i did the sneakersaver and for some reason they did ems and arrive within 3 working days. maybe a christmas gift from them lol
btw. no custom fees!

Originally Posted by StillIn729

JB won't learn until someone actually gets killed for a pair and they still won't until public outrage causes them to care
No matter how much people want to complain or blame, JB isn't responsible for anything. JB is no more responsible for someone getting killed for a pair of Jays, than Tiffany s is for someone getting killed over jewelry.
Public outrage? You can't force them to make more shoes, or to make none at all, no matter how mad the "public" is.

JB makes shoes and sells them to the stores.
The idiot people involved are the ones causing the problem.
The stores/malls are responsible for the failures to prepare/organize.

Maybe you grew up in Antarctica, so you don't understand Jays, then you just moved to Texas last week and became manager/security/morning supervisor or whoever was responsible for opening that mall that day. Can you not have some common sense to maybe try and make the opening orderly, or call in some extra security/police once you saw a few hundred people outside waiting to get in? Or should you just open the doors and see all 200 people rush in at once.

Received a 9.5 from UI yesterday that I ordered for a friend and the quality on it is horrible. Glue stains, some yellow greenish spots on the soles, some wrinkle around the midsole. Horrible. I'll take pix later if I have the time after work.

My buddy who ordered from CT 20min before me received his pairs yesterday and never received a tracking #. My orders are still in transit

And the other pairs I placed on Endclothig for some friends will most likely get hit w customs charges. FedEx in MO contacted me yesterday Saying I needed to fill out a form. Ill have my friends pay those charges. Not quite sure how much it could be yet NT so beware.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Good luck everyone..
yeah just like the getaway driver is innocent; be real dude
JB sells shoes to retailers. They are accomplice to anything.
Getaway driver isn't innocent, but your putting blame on the car dealership.

Any fights/riots over shoes sold at Nike.com?
Any beef come up when JB/Nike sold to footlockers or other retailers?

JB won't sell more of these shoes, the only solution would be to stop retroing completely.
Do people really want to see every style of every numbered jay on the stores permanently?
Their main push is for the 2011, and soon to be 2012.

A two-employee Gamestop can handle/manage pre-orders/reserve copies of $50 video games, Why can't a Footlocker do it for a $200 shoe?
Niketown does it so simple and civil with lining up for bracelets. And yet we want to blame Nike/JB?

Originally Posted by waverder

Received a 9.5 from UI yesterday that I ordered for a friend and the quality on it is horrible. Glue stains, some yellow greenish spots on the soles, some wrinkle around the midsole. Horrible. I'll take pix later if I have the time after work.

My buddy who ordered from CT 20min before me received his pairs yesterday and never received a tracking #. My orders are still in transit

And the other pairs I placed on Endclothig for some friends will most likely get hit w customs charges. FedEx in MO contacted me yesterday Saying I needed to fill out a form. Ill have my friends pay those charges. Not quite sure how much it could be yet NT so beware.
Sorry to hear that, my pair from UI was flawless. Actually looked better than the US release pair. Seems that quality is a gamble these days.

Back
Top Bottom