Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

yo how my hood in queens i walk in mom and pops say "CONCORDS IM NOT TAKING NO LESS THAN $400" IM like what if i buy 3 PAIR? HE SAID $1200..... FML LOL

Originally Posted by aphexacid

The super "exclusive" '99 blk/red 4's i was wearing must not have been cool enough for him :/

Dang.  Jealous.  My white/cement 99 4s midsoles disintegrated and came apart
sick.gif
 - I don't want that to happen to my black 99s, so rocking the ones from the CDP is good enough to me.

Originally Posted by jcantanixon

The super "exclusive" '99 blk/red 4's i was wearing must not have been cool enough for him :/

Dang.  Jealous.  My white/cement 99 4s midsoles disintegrated and came apart
sick.gif
 - I don't want that to happen to my black 99s, so rocking the ones from the CDP is good enough to me.
This is my 3rd pair. first was when they came out, and destroyed them i wore them so much. 2nd pair paid $400, deadstock, got 3 or 4 wears out of them. This 3rd pair seems to be doing ok, i have about 10 wears so far. Its 90% luck i think at this point.
I have the CDP too. Those are just terrible. I posted pictures here not too long ago. the midsole paint is demolished.

The attitude of some people that have these is seriously astounding. I walked into 711 at about 1am just now, and like an idiot, i complimented some thug nasty that was wearing these. He says to me something like, "yeah, get at me, exclusives, what you know about these".

I'm to old to be starting anything with these fools, so i just continued about my business.

way to be the bigger man about it...

but seriously, Im really starting to hate the word "exclusive" being used to describe this shoe... its embarrasing and pathetic.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

The attitude of some people that have these is seriously astounding. I walked into 711 at about 1am just now, and like an idiot, i complimented some thug nasty that was wearing these. He says to me something like, "yeah, get at me, exclusives, what you know about these".

I'm to old to be starting anything with these fools, so i just continued about my business.

way to be the bigger man about it...

but seriously, Im really starting to hate the word "exclusive" being used to describe this shoe... its embarrasing and pathetic.

No kidding. I don't think anyone even knows what the word means anymore.

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by RV019

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Restocks are almost pointless to the public with this release and these shady employees

Makes me hate shoe head employees 
mad.gif

I know this spot that hasn't gotten their shipment of concords yet. They tryna say the holiday delay is holding their shipment 
tired.gif
 Just tell me you're sold out or you ain't getting them. It's simple af.

If you talking bout the store at Cosmo...them dudes is full of %#^*! How they keep saying their shipments hasn't arrive while stores within 1 mile from them already got their re-stocks in? I heard that since their a small store they either sold their pairs to friends and fam or selling it on the bay themselves! I ain't salty...got me some pairs already but my dude that sat there the whole day of 23rd 1st in line for 6-7 hours came up empty handed just to hear the " we didn't get our shipment in " excuse. Real question...is there a way we can report that to Nike if they don't put at least a pair for retail? If they just kept their inventory for themselves so they can make more money than retail? I mean it's kinda shady if it's true.

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]CRSVR boutique is the name.....common buddy 
laugh.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]These guys are toying with us but I'm hoping they prove me wrong. I'm beginning to think they didn't get any but instead of being up front, they are trying to save face and make this excuse. 
mad.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Was at the mall yesterday. Asked guy about a restock but then say "na, but go ask her" . Im getting my hopes all up and ask him she knows? He said something like yea she knows something. So I ask her and she kind of laughs and says no. But I thought something fishy was going on, so thats what I said to the other guy who told me to ask her. And then he tells me thats just a joke there doing on each other because they obviously been getting asked so many times. But man.. u dont play with a guys emotions like that. I should of posted tat they got a restock lol. Would of had that phones ringing off the hook. I couldnt do that to u guys tho lol. But man, I could of had a campsite there in 5 minutes.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...nship/-/4714498/7282542/-/3lg417/-/index.html
terrible story 

The Redford Township Police Department was investigating a home invasion that left one man shot over shoes.

Police said two men broke into a home early Friday morning in the 19900 block of Denby Street. One of them was armed with a handgun.

The homeowner, who asked not to be identified, said the men broke into his home and demanded that his 18-year-old son hand over his new Nike Air Jordan shoes which he had received as a Christmas gift.

The suspects fled with a wallet, cash and the Air Jordan shoes.The teen wouldn't give up the shoes without a fight. During the struggle, one of the suspects pulled out the handgun and shot the teen's 19-year-old friend.

The victim was taken to a nearby hospital, treated for his wound and released.

The suspects were both described as black and between 16 and 18 years old. One man was described as 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing 150 pounds with short hair and wearing a white T-shirt.

The other man was described as 6 feet tall, weighing 160 pounds and wearing a gray jacket with a hood.

Police said a white, full-sized General Motors pickup truck may have been used by the suspects.

The break-in and shooting did not appear to be random, police said. The victim was probably specifically targeted.

Anyone with information on the break-in and subsequent shooting is asked to call the Redford Township Police Department at 313-387-2551.

I would bet my pair of Concords that this guy was on Facebook with pics of a stack of Jays or his Concords surrounded by money..This is why you never flaunt your money/possessions on a social network, whether it's facebook or twitter..If the wrong person sees the type of stuff you have in your house, you better believe they will be coming for it
Some people do not think they can be touched, until it happens to them. 
30t6p3b.gif

This is why I am surprised at some people actually walking out of stores with a FSR. You could NEVER do that in certain places.

Got a new camera and I just wanted to test the simplicity of just taking B&W shots

Never have I experienced where a shoe has caused so much emotion in people.
From happiness, to hate, to bitterness, and yet the shoe is emotionless and sits there waiting to be worn, waiting to be looked at or waiting to worshiped.
I stare at the shoe and it just sits there bringing me closer to its soul to where I first felt the same emotion back in 1978 to where Sneaker Joint was in Washington Heights and to where I finally got my first real pair of sneakers and I look back and for one brief moment in time I say this is why I collect and wear sneakers. It is the most healthiest of all addictions known to man....
pimp.gif

^^^
It's just a pair of sneakers to me man. 

Everyone has their own opinion though. 
laugh.gif

-Drew

So I got my two pairs from Eastbay yesterday and......................... Well the shoes look amazing! Both pairs are probably the best pairs I have yet. BUT, one of the pairs came with the old cool grey carbon fiber paper!!!! Keep in mind this is my 5th pair to come in and this is the only one with the old carbon fiber paper! All other pairs have the shiny silver carbon paper. I thought it was really odd. I would normally be skeptical but these were from eastbay so there would be no reason to. Another thing that was different from my other 3 pairs is that these two pairs from eastbay had production dates that ended in september (09/02/11) where as all my other ones end in october. I can't complain or anything, just thought Id share some info.

Hey guys I gotta question: can I use a magic eraser to remove glue stains off the patent leather, or will I mess the shoe up?

should on be weary of the Concords coming from Sneakerape?? I'm all set as far as my pairs go but I was looking to cop a pair for a friend and they just dropped in price to 275 shipped. Just curious...

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by pyboy28

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by BigPoint

So after camping out from 9pm to 5am at South Coast Plaza, I ended up getting my size 14. And omg these shoes are beautiful!! After that I cruised over to Westminster mall for their restock. Got to the line at about the 100th person at 5:30 am for them to tell everybody they only got 10 pairs in... Cruised up the 405 to work and I check my email and my Eastbay order I placed 2 days ago shipped!! Today is turning out to be a really great day. Now all I need to do is hear from Sole Heaven and I'm set with my 3 pairs!!

Let me get this straight.  You ordered 1 pair from Eastbay and another pair from Sole Heaven.  Then you proceeded to camp out in the cold for 8 straight hours just to get a 3rd pair?  Not knowing if they would even still have your size since you were 100th in line?

Come on man this guy is a cool cat don't knock down a FAM who's actually putting in work to get some...its better than those who keep asking for hand me downs of where's the next restock...geez I don't know him personally but this guy even pm to tell me what's up...now that's a guy who watches out for his SO-CAL heads in here. Appreciate it bro...too bad i was at work...still looking for my first but am happy you got yours...well deserved...Forget the SALTINE CRACKERS in here...this place isn't what it used to be...
30t6p3b.gif
Yea, that's what it is, I'm salty.  I wish I had waited outside in the cold for 8 hrs. 
laugh.gif

In all seriousness though, I was asking cause I was genuinely curious.  This "camping out" stuff is new to me, along with people buying multiple pairs that aren't even the size they wear.  Perhaps I just haven't been following the "game" or the "scene" lately and this is the way it normally is. 
ohwell.gif
   I don't know.  As long as ya'll are happy with the final result, do you. 

I'm old school, I'm used to just walking in the store during business hours and buying 1 pair of the shoe in your size. 

Brah I feel you...I'm the same way I used to just go in the store and get my pair and that's it...but things in the past couple years have changed...with the new generation coming in...and all the hoopla with the hype it doesn't help those who are in it b/c they love the shoe. Nowadays it's how can I make this a business and make more money...I can't blame them either the economy is though...and if this is their way to put BREAD on the table can't hate on that either...but it's a shame that TRUE SNEAKER HEADS are on the short end of the stick and are feelin the effects of not being able to even snag JUST 1...yeah I too am feelin salty and want just my pair but at the same time I can't knock a FAM who was able to cop his.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by philaflava1

thread is nothing but a who got the a bigger d*ck contest.

one pair. just one pair is all i want.
Yup. What's the point of posting the same pair of sneakers for 500+ pages
laugh.gif

I like people showing flaws and pics of all their XI's together.... but damn, these "my pairs just came in from...." (followed by pic) posts are getting tired as hell.

I'm too old to be starting anything with these fools, so i just continued about my business.

Bro, dont bother. We like kicks. People from all aspects of life like kicks. Unfortunately a lot of morons like that one you came across likes kicks too. He probably one of the guys from those mall mayhem videos. Uneducated and kicks is probably one a of the few things he lives for.

If you have to take hinges of a mall door/trespassing into a closed mall, you have serious problems as a person.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Got a new camera and I just wanted to test the simplicity of just taking B&W shots

Never have I experienced where a shoe has caused so much emotion in people.
From happiness, to hate, to bitterness, and yet the shoe is emotionless and sits there waiting to be worn, waiting to be looked at or waiting to worshiped.
I stare at the shoe and it just sits there bringing me closer to its soul to where I first felt the same emotion back in 1978 to where Sneaker Joint was in Washington Heights and to where I finally got my first real pair of sneakers and I look back and for one brief moment in time I say this is why I collect and wear sneakers. It is the most healthiest of all addictions known to man....
pimp.gif

To be honest, it looks like you made the pic black and white to hide color of the sole. The shoes have the same attributes of the fake pairs floating around, inconsistent lace loops, skinny jumpman, could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom