Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Mods need to start a "DO YOU THINK" trade thread on NT.
all the questions asking DO YOU THINK os SHOULD I are getting out of hand.

Just a thought.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

ANYCONLINE.COM has sizes 9-13 for $339 shipped, for those interested or willing to drop that much.

Are they LEGIT???
$374.00 shipped to australia aint bad considering what ebay prices are and that NOBODY ships to australia!!!
they sell hugo boss, they must be legit
nerd.gif

ANYCONLINE is legit (bought a few pairs from them before), and they've been confirmed as legit from the Legit Website thread on this forum.

Anyconline.com is 100% legit! I've bought plenty of jordans from them before! I would buy a pair but I already have two pairs from ndc, can't get too greedy lol

I would trade concords for carmines ANY day of the week. Carmines are [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]serious[/color]

Anycon used to have a code for 10% off, I tried to do a quick google, but couldn't find a recent one

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Mods need to start a "DO YOU THINK" trade thread on NT.
all the questions asking DO YOU THINK os SHOULD I are getting out of hand.

Just a thought.

That would be nice actually.-Drew

I received one of my sz 9.5s from Snipes yesterday. Im in Maryland if anyone was wondering and they were shipped on the 23rd.

Originally Posted by Tipsy

I received one of my sz 9.5s from Snipes yesterday. Im in Maryland if anyone was wondering and they were shipped on the 23rd.

Was the tracking up to date? Does it say delivered now?

End has a size 12 up on their US site. I was able to add it to my cart? $265. Not retail but better than resell

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

On the DHL site its at 80% and on USPS it says the package has arrived in my city. My other package is still at 60% on DHL and on USPS it says the item is waiting to be dispatched. Im not sure what that means.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

On the DHL site its at 80% and on USPS it says the package has arrived in my city. My other package is still at 60% on DHL and on USPS it says the item is waiting to be dispatched. Im not sure what that means.

Ok, I'm in a unique situation. My snipes order has been in NJ since 1/2/12. I ordered on the 22nd and thought I could get it before the 30th which is the date I moved. I contacted USPS and they said since my address has been forwarded with them I should be good, but Im watching the tracking much closer than most.

NT, thanks on the heads up regarding END, just ordered my long awaited first pair with confirmation. I still have the OG concords, and carolina blues, looking to restore them with retrobright this week.

Back
Top Bottom