Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I ordered off End on RD....I received one package on friday (12/30/11) and the other yesterday (1/4/12)....the one I received yesterday was delayed because I had to pay customs

Copped from end, received a confirmation email. Restock rumors thursday-sunday came true.....for now. We shall see. Fingers crossed. Keep grinding

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I ordered off End on RD....I received one package on friday (12/30/11) and the other yesterday (1/4/12)....the one I received yesterday was delayed because I had to pay customs

Sorry to be in your business, how many pairs did that second order have? and how much they tax you?

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Sorry to be in your business, how many pairs did that second order have? and how much they tax you?

yea??? and also ur first order only have one pair? the order filled on 12/30/11?

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Told you guys small restocks would happen today. Hold tight, more to come and I'd say $240 will be the lowest they are.

u think these will go as low as 240$? where?

actually,one order was 2 pairs (no customs) and the order I had to pay customs on was 3 pairs....customs came out to underr $60 tax surprisingly,not bad on 3 pairs since they came out to about 180-190 shipped on RD, $20 extra on each wasnt too bad 
pimp.gif

it would be a normal release if people didnt buy 12 pairs on release day to resell. if people only bought what they would wear plus one more pair to put on ice, everyone that wanted a pair would get a pair. This shoe is my all time favorite shoe, and even tho I was first to post on the End restock, I still didnt buy them. I cant pay 100 over retail for a shoe that was mass produced and has only been out for two weeks. resellers just killed this release for me.

actually,one order was 2 pairs (no customs) and the order I had to pay customs on was 3 pairs....customs came out to underr $60 tax surprisingly,not bad on 3 pairs since they came out to about 180-190 shipped on RD, $20 extra on each wasnt too bad 
pimp.gif

woow...i shud have ordered two pairs! 

Funny thing is, I remember buying these in 2000 and deciding that I wanted another pair two weeks later so I went back to the shoe store and bought another pair. No money grubbing resellers, no hype, no people acting a fool in line ups. Just readily available shoes for people who wanted them.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

MY CT order states that it is at the delivery depot and has been there since the 30th.
same here
30t6p3b.gif

I emailed them this morning to find out whats going on

MY CT order states that it is at the delivery depot and has been there since the 30th.

Same, what should we do about that?I ordered 2 separate orders from ct.. Both with shipping confirmed. One gave me tracking the other.. Nothing

Originally Posted by Mpharmboy

Funny thing is, I remember buying these in 2000 and deciding that I wanted another pair two weeks later so I went back to the shoe store and bought another pair. No money grubbing resellers, no hype, no people acting a fool in line ups. Just readily available shoes for people who wanted them.

Yessir. These didn't move like that back then, i was able to buy another pair 5 months after the release date in small town in texas, heading down to cancun for spring break. The good ol days.

and thanx for the info UPandComing, i ordered 2, so i guessin' i wont be hit with a customs fee.

I don't even know where mine is since I didn't get a tracking number with it 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mpharmboy

Was thinking about this while I was waiting in line on RD. I miss the good ol' days lol.

Back
Top Bottom