Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Got a 9 and a 10 from Mental. I have a feeling the 10 may be canceled just because I got it in before they bumped the price a little. The started at 289 shipped. And then they bumped it to 309 shipped.

I was filling out my order for the 9s and when I got through it said they were out of stock so I went and got a 10. But then went back in and 9s were back in stock at the higher price. So I copped since it is my real size. I might email to make sure my 9s are secure and then just cancel the 10. I dont need both.

Originally Posted by debs 168

i ordered from mental kicks just now...saw the price jump like twice as i was ordering...so we'll see if it goes through. i don't like it jumping to 309 shipped at all but whatever.
grin.gif
  i just want to be done with this release altogether. i'll check my amex online statement in a min although it probably won't show up so soon...

wow.
smh at the price jumps while you guys were placing orders.
they couldn't even empty the stock and relist them later at a higher price. that's real grimy.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by woodro

Originally Posted by ColdCity

ive dealt with end before & you will pay customs if you bought them yesterday the value is over $250 theres no way around it unless they just forget to bill you which is unlikely...... also when you get your tracking keep an eye on it because end is shipping single pairs in a sleeve so it very ovbious its a shoe box package....

how much they charge for customs?
$150 per pair 
tongue.gif
 I'm tellin you man, you shoulda just pressed the send button. 
naw i'd rather get rid of the money first any day, it always comes back. plus i cant trade heat for concords when concords and my money are in such abundance right now..but sum guy said he paid 60$ for customs and he got 3 pairs  

My CT order cleared customs yesterday (after chillin there for 5 days) and now at my local post office to be delivered.

I have a feeling my box is going to be sliced up too...if it is, they better not charge me custom fees as I ordered 2 pairs as well

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

is kix-files ALL-THE-WAY legit? early release pairs?. . . I'm not buying the Concords from them but they do got 'em at a high price. Looking at something else. figured I'd ask here to get the quickest response.

Thanks

I would order from Kix-Files, they seem legit since they only ship out after official release day in Hong Kong where they are located.  They dont sell early......but I've emailed them asking if they had an actual store in Hong Kong and they said "no, just online".

Hey Rock, do you have to have an actual store to have a Nike/JB account???  Can you be an online retailer only???

Originally Posted by dezno24

mrkane, seems as if u have dealt with end...u kno anything about how they do their customs? did u have extra fees to pay?

ive dealt with end before & you will pay customs if you bought them yesterday the value is over $250 theres no way around it unless they just forget to bill you which is unlikely...... also when you get your tracking keep an eye on it because end is shipping single pairs in a sleeve so it very ovbious its a shoe box package....

i got the call and email from FedEx to fill out the customs form, but never got charged anything. I ordered 2 pairs together. Guess i got lucky! 

i got the email a bit ago for a fedex rep and it said nothing about paying anything...jus that i need to be on some registration in order to receive international packages and to give them info and fax or email it back

Originally Posted by sosmoove

So Mental increased the price as ya'll were ordering?! Lmao incredible.....
if i recall $269 was the price before and after the restock. when you add $20 for shipping it's basically paying $89 over retail.

you have to include sale tax and shipping to get that number.

$150 per pair 
tongue.gif
naw i'd rather get rid of the money first any day, it always comes back. plus i cant trade heat for concords when concords and my money are in such abundance right now..but sum guy said he paid 60$ for customs and he got 3 pairs  

yeah 3 pair when they were priced at retail(the 1st price end sold them for) like i said expect a call & email for customs bruh

Man this thread has come to people that missed out and their complaints.

I said early on when the EU sites were dropping do not post links.

When they over sell, they randomly cancel orders.

Its funny cause I had every store that was linked in this thread back in August. Started building it after the cg release.

So there were NTers that ordered then got canceled so a lurker possibly got their pair.

Its about time this thread got the MasterLock

i got the call and email from FedEx to fill out the customs form, but never got charged anything. I ordered 2 pairs together. Guess i got lucky! 

i think they wont release the pairs for delivery until the fee is paid... someone correct me if im wrong

u mean they wont actually bring it to ur doorstep until the fee is paid? it says that they have been dispatched for delivery already tho, i believe expected delivery next week

Im done! Started the week with no pairs, ended the week with 2 pairs. It was a long 13 days, but all worth it. Thanks for the info, and like everyone says if you want them and its important to you and your patient and pay attention you'll get your pairs at the price point you want.

$150 per pair 
tongue.gif

yeah 3 pair when they were priced at retail(the 1st price end sold them for) like i said expect a call & email for customs bruh

yep Jan. 11 next week will be here, says by a certain time too

I passed on the mental restock, earlier in the thread people said there is a possibility of shady pre-release pairs. Good luck to all that got them, hope they are real and I was wrong!

i think they wont release the pairs for delivery until the fee is paid... someone correct me if im wrong

u mean they wont actually bring it to ur doorstep until the fee is paid? it says that they have been dispatched for delivery already tho, i believe expected delivery next week

400396124.jpg
if you can see this you will never get past arrived at fedex location if you dont pay it wont be released(International shipment release right under arrived at fedex location)

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Its funny cause I had every store that was linked in this thread back in August. Started building it after the cg release.

So there were NTers that ordered then got canceled so a lurker possibly got their pair.

sites definitely did random cancels. friends with lower order numbers got canceled, and i was able to get one

$150 per pair 
tongue.gif

well the call and email is inevitable and everyone knows thats coming...what im wondering if its goin to be a charge, how much if any? u personally say u were charged but ppl who actually 2 order pairs at retail also say that they were not charged, now two pairs even at retail is over 250...that i dont understand...3 pairs lik 500 at retail and the guy said he paid 60$...not bad

400396124.jpg
if you can see this you will never get past arrived at fedex location if you dont pay it wont be released(International shipment release right under arrived at fedex location)

i can barely see but i know wat u mean...but who charges the fees? n when will they tell me to pay? i received emails from customs already but its basically general info to register me with customs and borders and wat not, says nothing about an additional charge or anything

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by rcanent

I may be in the minority here but that PM list helped a lot in an indirect way. Basically 6 of us from that PM listed joined forces and collectively, we secured about 70 to 80 pairs.
smokin.gif
and more on the way

word cashm0ney...if only they knew

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

I think my mind just exploded!!!m is that stuff safe to put on js/foams??? Has anybody used it before??

Would this help stop yellowing on your soles???  I know its meant for fabric but has anyone tried putting it on the soles and see what happens???
Wow.  That video was pretty cool.  I wonder if that makes the surface slippery as well?

$150 per pair 
tongue.gif

You know I can't hate on you Woody, you doin yo thang! Hopefully all goes smoothly and $60 customs fee aint bad.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

sites definitely did random cancels. friends with lower order numbers got canceled, and i was able to get one

Yep, that what happens. There possibly was a flaw in processing the order that could have been cleared up but when you have people waiting why waste the time to clear it up. Cancel it and move on/ clearing some of the oversells in the process. 

Back
Top Bottom