Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Has anyone who ordered 2 pairs from CT not have their box tops cut up? I'm hoping US customs workers have already seen enough Jordan Concord boxes pass through to finally learn how to properly open the box...

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by jeetah

IF YOU BOUGHT FROM THE END RESTOCK(NOT THE PRE-ORDER OR 2ND WAVE THE RESTOCK WHEN THEY UPPED THE PRICE) YOU WILL BE CHARGED CUSTOMS (IF YOU BOUGHT 1 PAIR OR TWENTY) .......BOTTOM LINE THERES NO WAY AROUND IT THE VALUE EXCEEDS $250 AIGHT'
When i get my pair next week if I have to pay I will if I don't I will post proof to end the salt shakin up in here.

salt shaking
laugh.gif
roll.gif
ive had a pair since 12/10 i got my 2nd yesterday & paid wayy less than you did/will im not salty i was trying to help until those asking for help turned into the know it alls
laugh.gif
roll.gif
plz post when you get hit with that fee on top of the raised price from end... im almost sure if im right we will never see you again or you will downplay the extra fee saying you dont care you got $$$ & your just glad you have one
laugh.gif

Reading is fundamental I said if there is a fee I would pay it if not I would post proof. Congrats on getting yours I'm happy for you bruh truly I am, and happy for me too, and anyone else that can get a pair with out having to use resellers.  Even with a fee I'm still paying a little less.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I will go out on a whim and say those that have not recieved their pairs from CT ordered more than one.

Nah, I only ordered one pair from them. 
-Drew

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by woodro

mrkane, seems as if u have dealt with end...u kno anything about how they do their customs? did u have extra fees to pay?

ive dealt with end before & you will pay customs if you bought them yesterday the value is over $250 theres no way around it unless they just forget to bill you which is unlikely...... also when you get your tracking keep an eye on it because end is shipping single pairs in a sleeve so it very ovbious its a shoe box package....
Man, another sleeve shipper. I remember back in the day, Eastbay used to pull that nonsense. Boxes used to come all ripped up. 
mad.gif

Eastbay still ships using sleeves. They sent my wife's size 6.5Y with a sleeve but luckily she said her box and shoes weren't damaged or stolen.
I can't wait to finally go home from the hospital to my family and Concords
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by rcanent

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

smokin.gif
and more on the way

word cashm0ney...if only they knew
good for you guys! hope you can save more children from getting ammonia!
+1 
roll.gif

all the boasting about people cus they got x many pairs for a lower price, is just as bad as the people crying they dont have any pairs

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by jeetah

When i get my pair next week if I have to pay I will if I don't I will post proof to end the salt shakin up in here.

salt shaking
laugh.gif
roll.gif
ive had a pair since 12/10 i got my 2nd yesterday & paid wayy less than you did/will im not salty i was trying to help until those asking for help turned into the know it alls
laugh.gif
roll.gif
plz post when you get hit with that fee on top of the raised price from end... im almost sure if im right we will never see you again or you will downplay the extra fee saying you dont care you got $$$ & your just glad you have one
laugh.gif
Cold is right. 
Fedex will mail you a separate bill after the delivery is maid. I order some shades for $100. I pick them up from the local depot and later recieved a bill for $20. It was like a week after but I have recieved them up to a month after.  

The lucky ones may get through but majority of the $260 concords from end will be hit with customs. 

No salt just from experience. End is notorious for claiming the correct value on customs. 
they up the value on my pairs. ordered during the first round when it was about 176 dollars per pair. they claimed 199 per pair on mine. 398 total.
tired.gif

salt shaking
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Cold is right. 
Fedex will mail you a separate bill after the delivery is maid. I order some shades for $100. I pick them up from the local depot and later recieved a bill for $20. It was like a week after but I have recieved them up to a month after.  

The lucky ones may get through but majority of the $260 concords from end will be hit with customs. 

o after the delivery? hmmm

I have always been charged after delivery. Fed/ex and Ups. They are a private company so they cant legally hold your package for additional payment.  USPS wont let it go until I have paid. Usps is the goverment and those rules dont apply.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

I'm in a bit of a dilemma...

Does anyone know how to fix this?

i'm assuming that's a hole in the midsole and not a spot of dirt as the previous 2 were implying?
if so, i certainly don't know how to fix a hole but i do know soap and water won't help.
It's not exactly a hole but I guess more like a cut. There was a broken hamper in my garage & my right shoe hit it so the midsole material kinda dug in. Do you guys think I'd be able to get it fixed at a shoe repair shop?

Cold is right. 

I have always been charged after delivery. Fed/ex and Ups. They are a private company so they cant legally hold your package for additional payment.  USPS wont let it go until I have paid. Usps is the goverment and those rules dont apply.

how can they even enforce payment then? charging later is the best option for someone like me

I got my pair from CT yesterday.  Ordered during the pre-order and chose the free sneakersaver shipping.  I never got a shipping confirmation email, or a tracking number, just an order confirmation email.  I'm in NY btw. 

After first inspection, the pair from CT looks better than both pairs I got from Nike.  I've already worn 1 of the pairs (the one with 2 tiny scratches in the patent leather), time to get rid of the other pair and keep this CT pair.

Originally Posted by dezno24

ive dealt with end before & you will pay customs if you bought them yesterday the value is over $250 theres no way around it unless they just forget to bill you which is unlikely...... also when you get your tracking keep an eye on it because end is shipping single pairs in a sleeve so it very ovbious its a shoe box package....

i got the call and email from FedEx to fill out the customs form, but never got charged anything. I ordered 2 pairs together. Guess i got lucky! 

i think they wont release the pairs for delivery until the fee is paid... someone correct me if im wrong

i called Fed Ex back and they couldnt tell me if I would have to pay or how much it would be...but if it did I would be billed 10-14 days after delivery.

how can they even enforce payment then? charging later is the best option for someone like me

Fixed. 

Well, if they dont ask for you to fill out paper work, it will be on you to take care of it as you see fit. 

Originally Posted by nyk110283

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

word cashm0ney...if only they knew
good for you guys! hope you can save more children from getting ammonia!
+1 
roll.gif

all the boasting about people cus they got x many pairs for a lower price, is just as bad as the people crying they dont have any pairs

wasn't meaning to gloat. this was in response to peeps who said the pm list didn't work. it did if you worked with the right people. then when i said how it worked in getting x pairs, haters came out

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by dezno24

i got the call and email from FedEx to fill out the customs form, but never got charged anything. I ordered 2 pairs together. Guess i got lucky! 

i think they wont release the pairs for delivery until the fee is paid... someone correct me if im wrong

i called Fed Ex back and they couldnt tell me if I would have to pay or how much it would be...but if it did I would be billed 10-14 days after delivery.

YES!! im never paying that

Fixed. 

Well, if they dont ask for you to fill out paper work, it will be on you to take care of it as you see fit. 
thanks a lot for the help bro, cant wait

Originally Posted by elzzibc

Anybody order a pair from kicksole.com?  Used to be SneakerApe and I've seen mixed reviews about whether they are legit or not.  They have FSR which seems a little shady but they're asking $275 with free shipping. 

Peace of mind, stay away

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Anybody order a pair from kicksole.com?  Used to be SneakerApe and I've seen mixed reviews about whether they are legit or not.  They have FSR which seems a little shady but they're asking $275 with free shipping. 

Peace of mind, stay away
Had a terrible experience with SneakerApe with the CG's. Agreed with the above, stay away.

wasn't meaning to gloat. this was in response to peeps who said the pm list didn't work. it did if you worked with the right people. then when i said how it worked in getting x pairs, haters came out

not hatin fam, congrats to those who got their pairs 
pimp.gif

just don't like seeing some people seemingly trying to put down others and show off, as some type defense mechanism when others say/ask something

babyJs23 wrote:

Eastbay still ships using sleeves. They sent my wife's size 6.5Y with a sleeve but luckily she said her box and shoes weren't damaged or stolen.
I can't wait to finally go home from the hospital to my family and Concords
smile.gif

This is how my Concords from Eastbay showed up, no joke.
imag0541s.jpg

At least each of the Concords were individually boxed, but labels still clearly marked what was in it.  Guess I was lucky I didn't get someone else's sweaty sneakers.

imag0542q.jpg

Fixed. 

thanks a lot for the help bro, cant wait

The best thing to do is have your own broker. Fedex wanted to charge me $600 on a $1200 purchase. I called and they simply told me to either find my own broker or deal with it. I found my own broker and ended up paying $80. 
I ordered 6 (separate) pair from End and those as-hats sent it in one package. Fedex sent for the my info and I put my broker on the job. $60 broker fee. 

Originally Posted by herrijt

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Peace of mind, stay away
Had a terrible experience with SneakerApe with the CG's. Agreed with the above, stay away.
You guys could probably spoil a wet dream!! lol

I want my first pair bad, but after reading all these reviews about sneakerape and a buddy who reminded me how they cheated everyone on the Ray Allen XIIs with fakes...I've decided that the price is "too good to be true." Also, makes me wonder, why do they need to "rebrand" themselves to kicksole, only reason to do so is because there is no more "goodwill" attached to the former brand (i.e. sneakerape) and you need to start fresh...otherwise you wouldn't want to give up the former brand if it is "well known" in a positive manner (this is from my business perspective).

These are just my opinions, I haven't done business with sneakerape/kicksole. I don't want to risk my hard-earned cash on a place that has a sketchy reputation, that's for sure...

Back
Top Bottom