Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

that date on the size tag means nothing. i have 2 pairs. one from FNL.com shipped directly from warehouse in Indy and one from Footlocker and on both tags the date is 6/28/11 - 8/20/11.
yup. have to look at the details of shoes. mine are all July-September, and July-October

Not to spark another flame battle, but for those still on the hunt and do not care about "early release" or whatever, Mental Kicks had size 8, 10, and 13 available.  To their credit, I requested and refund and in 5 minutes it was done...I think my size 13 is what got relisted right away.  I'll chill with my 2 pairs from Snipes and pair from Endclothing.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

@alsquared, did you go through mental-kicks website to cancel your order? Or did you go through Paypal?

I emailed Mental Kicks directly...they refunded money straight to Paypal immediately.

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

Natterjacks still hasn't sent me a tracking number. The guy I emailed said they would give them out this weekend.

Snipes tracking is stuck at 60% for the last week and a half...
Snipes will continue showing 60% on the DHL site.  You have to begin tracking via USPS.  My first order cleared customs in NJ on 6 January according to USPS.  Just glad the 2 orders shipped seperately so I wont have the dreaded customs fee for the Snipes order at least.
how do you track it through usps, they say its only a 10 digit number and my dhl number is a 12 digits and whenever i try it says invalid number... any ideas ?

guys i have a question for you.. i konw this is sort of "shady" if you will but to anyone who ordered from a skeptical site and paid with paypal.... heres what i would do after some research to get back some of these ppl trying to sell fakes... 1. if you paid with paypal your good under their buyer protection policy. 2. if they mailed it to you and you didnt have to sign for it your even better bc you can contact paypal and tell them it must have been stolen or something off your porch and they will refund you your money leaving you with some "fakes" but your money is back in your pocket. I havent done this but after reading some of these guys being upset... its just a thought.

Originally Posted by Richieny1988

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

Natterjacks still hasn't sent me a tracking number. The guy I emailed said they would give them out this weekend.

Snipes tracking is stuck at 60% for the last week and a half...
Snipes will continue showing 60% on the DHL site.  You have to begin tracking via USPS.  My first order cleared customs in NJ on 6 January according to USPS.  Just glad the 2 orders shipped seperately so I wont have the dreaded customs fee for the Snipes order at least.
how do you track it through usps, they say its only a 10 digit number and my dhl number is a 12 digits and whenever i try it says invalid number... any ideas ?
From the DHL site, use the UPU Code/Matchcode...mine started with CL....
Copy paste that into the USPS tracker and it will give status

good looking out.. 
damn thing still says its in germany 'Origin Post is Preparing Shipment ' smfh since the 28th... 

I hate all the bickering going on about these sites and fakes and so on. It's pretty clear how I feel about them but one thing to note is if NIKE doesnt step in and do something about this soon, it will eventually hurt their product and they will lose a lot of customers.

There are some of us who consider ourselves collectors. Sure theyre shoes and theyre meant to be worn but theyre also art to some of us. Those people like myself who consider sneakers to be collectibles are gonna eventually give up on this hobby because of all the questionable stuff out there on the market.

I'll use the Ray 13 PE as an example cause to me its the perfect example.

The shoe came out in limited numbers in just 2 north american markets along with a few select HOH's in Europe. We all seen the resale they hit soon after the release which only made more people thirsty for them and then you have the 'collectors' like myself who wanted a pair. I think the $700 price range was justified given the rarity and history the shoe represents. But soon after the release you had a bunch of these sites that we're talking about now, offering the shoe for a little less and people ate them up.

Well if you followed the Ray thread you seen what these sites pumped out.......and I don't care what you say about quality, those were straight up FAKE......you cant deny that....the pics spoke for themselves.

If I am one of the people that paid $700 for an authentic pair and Im watching these sites that some of you are saying sell authentic product selling for much less......Im pissed....as any of you would be.

I think if this happens more you will see these 'collectors' completely shy away from buying altogether because of the flood of grey, unauthorized or straight up fakes. It devalues the shoe and you can say that this won't affect Nike's bottom line but in the long run it will because those who consider themselves collectors will see no reason to collect since there is no way to determine a real pair from an unauthorized pair and therefore it devalues both. Nike needs the 'collectors' otherwise they will see more of their product sit on their shelves cause really, besides the collectors, how many people you know have 50+ pairs of sneakers in their closet??? take collecting out of the equation and now its just a shoe, and nobody needs 50 pairs of shoes that they will actually wear.

Maybe Im just ranting but Im speaking on my own thoughts and feelings on this whole situation.

I'll leave it at this..........

UNDFTD 4's are considered one of the rarest and most coveted JB sneakers of all time......sort of the crown jewels of the JB line.

If you owned a pair and you saw that MK or AR or whoever was selling a FSR of them today.......how you gonna feel??? TBH, if it was me I'd sell my whole collection and call it quits and I think Im not the only one that feels........whats the point of collecting when theres companys that can replicate down to the last stitch??? The promo IV's that we've seen are another example.

How much more valuable were the MARS IV's before this summer/fall when we started seeing 'promo' pairs......or CDP promo 4's???...CDP promo 3's???

Its ruining a good thing and thats what bothers me most

Now lets talk about Concords yall
smile.gif

good looking out.. 
damn thing still says its in germany 'Origin Post is Preparing Shipment ' smfh since the 28th... 
Just means it is in transit/clearing customs.  USPS should update once clear.  I have 1 order listed the same as yours and another that updated on 6 January stating it's in NJ. No stress... 

I would like to see more samples of shoes from mental kicks. Because it has already been stated, that some of the NDC pairs look suspect too, so maybe it was just a suspect shoe from mental kicks also. Just saying.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I would like to see more samples of shoes from mental kicks. Because it has already been stated, that some of the NDC pairs look suspect too, so maybe it was just a suspect shoe from mental kicks also. Just saying.

Well i ordered a pair and I'll show pics once received. with PayPal securing the purchase and it basically being a customer orientated service its a no lose situation if I'm slightly dissatisfied with my purchase.

I'm glad I did PayPal, because if they look like the pair the one dude posted, definitely getting my ends back, or scheming to keep the shoes and get my money back.

Got my pair from natterjacks yesterday. They told me they would send me a tracking number by the end of the week, but ended up getting them before I ever got a tracking number. I live in California by the way.

Totally astounds me how much faith people are putting into production dates that are on a label that could have been manufactured outside of a Nike facility. If a shoe can be a variant why not the label also? IMO most of these online sneaker sites have sold unauthorized shoes unless they are major like Footlocker, Eastbay, Finishline, etc and obviously NDC who have their reputation on the line. Like NikeDealer keeps stressing, most of these unauthorized pairs used the same materials, same construction as the the release day pairs, some are identical some look like the pairs posted from MK.

Originally Posted by Sole5tar

Got my pair from natterjacks yesterday. They told me they would send me a tracking number by the end of the week, but ended up getting them before I ever got a tracking number. I live in California by the way.
Did you have to sign for the package?

LOL @ Mental Kicks increasing their Concords to another $10 for those who refunded. SMH.

I wouldn't buy from them based on their trigger finger price increases and horrible communication. Seems like the only time they acknowledge an email is when somebody wants to cancel a Concord just so they can relist it and make more money.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

LOL @ Mental Kicks increasing their Concords to another $10 for those who refunded. SMH.

I wouldn't buy from them based on their trigger finger price increases and horrible communication. Seems like the only time they acknowledge an email is when somebody wants to cancel a Concord just so they can relist it and make more money.
All sold out though...I just cancelled the size 13 order like an hour ago and they resold them at the marked up price.

Back
Top Bottom