Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by boogeda

WORD OF ADVICE:

just be careful what info you post. LURKERS are watching this thread. i'm all for helping the NT community, which i have done in the past, but lurkers have the potential to ruin this for us.
potential they did ruin it for us

Originally Posted by RayZa23

Thank you very much TUXRACER88. Much respect for helping out the NT community. God bless you bro
thanks, I usually read a lot more than I post, but I know how it is to miss out on releases (yotr7,rayallen13's,etc..), so after I grabbed mine and let my buddy know, I posted it for everyone.

NC23, I know people doubled up from end last year & they all got their pairs including me so I would say pretty good. I don't recall any cancellations from end, but cancellations from Finishline...
roll.gif

You guys need to be patient, there will be plenty of other sites that will have them up, AND for a cheaper price.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

WORD OF ADVICE:

just be careful what info you post. LURKERS are watching this thread. i'm all for helping the NT community, which i have done in the past, but lurkers have the potential to ruin this for us.
 yeah i know what you mean. luckily i got a pair, but my buddy wasn't so fortunate enough.

WORD OF ADVICE:

I would have just sent it via PM to people, but no one every did that for me before, and I don't have "hookups" that help me out, so I just said, here you go NT.

It was crazy as soon as the link went up I tried to order but my card declined...I switch to paypal and that declines as that happens I get a call from my card's fraud department. I authorize the charge and had to hit resend 3 times before it finally went through. Got the confirmation e-mail and now I have one less thing to worry about. Will try eastbay for another pair but at least I have one for sure pair...

Just cause someone doesn't post on here all day long doesn't mean they shouldn't have a chance at ordering these.

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

WORD OF ADVICE:

I would have just sent it via PM to people, but no one every did that for me before, and I don't have "hookups" that help me out, so I just said, here you go NT.

Im not even mad at u bro im just jelly that i didnt get my pairs yet

WORD OF ADVICE:

thanks for looking out tux. i'm sure the nt community appreciates it.

Im not even mad at u bro im just jelly that i didnt get my pairs yet
I know, I just know people are wondering, you shouldn't have posted it...lurkers, etc..........sorry i don't have connects and I have gotten info before from NT from lurking myself, so I gave back...merry xmas everyone

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

NC23, I know people doubled up from end last year & they all got their pairs including me so I would say pretty good. I don't recall any cancellations from end, but cancellations from Finishline...
roll.gif

haha thanks man. I was a little hesitant at first too, but after I thought about it, I realized that I payed an extra $25 bucks to avoid waiting in line for about 6 hours, so it's worth it. Much appreciated tuxracer

what killed everybody was that there was no limit. im sure there was a lot of people that ordered no less than 5

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

sorry guys, had to wait until I got my order in, but here you go, let all the madness begin:

http://www.endclothing.co...retro-concord-57689.html

mine was 190 shipped to USA..assuming that the conversion goes in today
How did you get this link?  Did they send out an email with the link in it?  Because they weren't showing up on the site... and I didn't receive the email if there was one.
tired.gif
trade secrets, can't reveal everything
smile.gif

seriously, I emailed them about it and they said they would let me know, but I never received anything about it. I saw some people were posting about emails with  a bad link, but I didn't see any emails from them.

once I saw it up, I grabbed it at 139 gbp,
I see.  Yeah, I was "signed up" for the emails too, but didn't get one.  Guess it wouldn't have mattered though (since the link was wrong).

Did anybody find out how many days till these are "dispatched" my status right now is pre-order, got the email as soon as order was submitted, checked my card and it has been charged

boogeda wrote:
tuxracer88 wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:

thanks for looking out tux. i'm sure the nt community appreciates it.

Yes! this is what NT is all about. Helping each other out.

cashm0neyand1 wrote:
Lurker are massive resellers

Lurkers and registered members are both of the same. Resellers are everywhere!

tuxracer, thanks again,

NT should invest in a better forum i swear. with rep points, and thumbs up etc..

my only regret is i didnt cop 2 purrrrrs.

could've would've shouldve

yeah i signed up for emails, even got a reply with confirmation that i was added on the list. but got nothing.

also, thanks again for the link tux.

Dag. Sad I missed out on this, but hopefully more sites will have preorders up. I'd love to scoop up a pair without waiting in line before Christmas. Unlike many, I just want one pair. I'd pay up to $215 USD shipped for a pair. Guess I'll keep trying
smile.gif
...thanks for all the NTers that post helpful info.

WORD OF ADVICE:

Thanks my dude.. Goodluck to everyone getting their pairs. Don't worry about lurkers... They'll always be around. I rarely post anymore like I use to but I read a lot. I guess I'm considered a lurker too. HahaI was surprised end didn't have a quantity limit in pairs.

Originally Posted by riddla713

^i think endclothing still has more pairs. i think the pre-order went up before it was supposed to and thats why they took it down so fast. i got an email at 10 am central this morning from endclothing and it said the pre order would go up in a few hours. as soon as i saw the email i went down stairs to check the computer and to my suprise i saw the link posted and copped with the quickness. and to answer the question about endclothing double boxing or not, endclothing does double box and i think they even bubble wrap the jordan xi boxes.
THAT'S WHAT'S UP. I ORDERED TWO 10.5'S. IF THEY DIDN'T DOUBLE BOX I WOULD OF CANCELLED MY ORDERS. I NEED MY BOX TO BE PERFECT.

LOT OF SALTY PEOPLE POPPING UP AGAIN IN HERE
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom