Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

love the fact i live in philly...everybody here wanna wear vans and Nike/Ugg/Polo boots...these will be an easy cop 4 me

really? so do i and i cant get my hands on a pair.

STUPID FINALS can't believe I missed out on this golden opportunity, well at least the 1 big footed NT fam got theirs, dang could of had my sz. 14 on lock swear I haven't sweated a single release like this since the dang banned 1's fiasco
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

what killed everybody was that there was no limit. im sure there was a lot of people that ordered no less than 5
I think this is what killed the link so fast, personally they should have limited it to like 2 just to be fair to everyone.

Dude this is such B.S., I've been emailing with End Clothing for a month to try and get the damn link. I stepped out for lunch and this happens...damn.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

You guys need to be patient, there will be plenty of other sites that will have them up, AND for a cheaper price.

if so please pm me, thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

You guys think we will receive our orders from End Clothing before end of next week for Xmas?

I think with the rules Nike/JB have in place for these they won't actually ship until the 23rd, so you'll be lucky to see them before New Years.

Can't believe I missed out on end..I can't even tell you how many times I've typed JORDAN XI RETRO into their search this week hoping they would pop up. I've done it at least 10 times today before that link was put up. There's strike one for me..

^ Customer service told me they are shipping out when they receive them, which should be any day now he said. He said they had hundreds of pairs up for sale.

Missed out on End...sucks too cause I've been checkin that site everyday. Congrats to all that we're able to copp tho!
Glad to see you got yours EuGeNiLe GTS
pimp.gif

Seriously tho if I'm not able to copp from now till RD it wasn't meant to be for me...I'm done stressing over these shoes. Love em, one of my favorite shoes but I'm not going to let it ruin my Xmas if I don't get them.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

^ Customer service told me they are shipping out when they receive them, which should be any day now he said. He said they had hundreds of pairs up for sale.

i ended up getting my black cements from end clothing on black friday/RD. it was sent out earlier in the week. if they follow the same pattern, expect it to come as early as RD.

a little upset that the link wasn't sent out, but i'm passing on these anyway. this was to help my boy out. i got a quick reply from them saying they had tech issues with sending out the email. oh well.

Man I was about to check out of my paypal to make a payment for a pair from oqium but $250 is a bit more than I want to pay for one pair. Gotta be patient.

if you emailed them about pre order they wouldve sent you a link for your personal purchase only. thats how tuxracer88 got the link. they did not come up when you searched for them

Originally Posted by raidercb5

Missed out on End...sucks too cause I've been checkin that site everyday. Congrats to all that we're able to copp tho!
Glad to see you got yours EuGeNiLe GTS
pimp.gif

Seriously tho if I'm not able to copp from now till RD it wasn't meant to be for me...I'm done stressing over these shoes. Love em, one of my favorite shoes but I'm not going to let it ruin my Xmas if I don't get them.

we still gonna try and help each other out. i will pm you when i start making calls end of this week.

gonna be a lot of angry NTers when they log on later this afternoon and realize they missed out on endclothings no maximum order sale
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

if you emailed them about pre order they wouldve sent you a link for your personal purchase only. thats how tuxracer88 got the link. they did not come up when you searched for them

Not true, I been emailing for a while. Lauren said this was a mistake, the link got released early.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

love the fact i live in philly...everybody here wanna wear vans and Nike/Ugg/Polo boots...these will be an easy cop 4 me

really? so do i and i cant get my hands on a pair.
but they dont come out till the 23rd tho...u must be tryin 2 get urself an early pair...stores here dont usually do that except 1 but i dont wanna put their name out there like that...i already got the last shots from them a couple days ago

Back
Top Bottom