Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by macNcheese

Eastbay rep...I wasnt able to look through all the pages and sorry if it's been asked and prolly a stupid question but will my eastbay.com $100 giftcard work for this release? i plan on using it friday

If this is the one that was purchased with a 20% discount sold on Black Friday if I remember right it doesn't actually get activated until the 26th of December. If you're using a giftcard purchased under normal conditions you should be good though.
yep I got it ike 6 months ago so i should be straight then. I appreciate the help bruh!

Originally Posted by illest35

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Here in Charlotte I'm trying Concord Mills if I don't strike any luck online... 5 stores selling them so pretty good odds if I get out there early... where you located?   

I'm in Greensboro....gonna try online first then maybe go to an out of town spot. Im trying to avoid the mall at all costs

Im in Hickory, NC, right dwn the road from u guys..since ur in the boro u may wanna try online at 12am cuz 4seasons will be MAD crazy..and out of town where? dnt cme here to hickory bcuz the footaction in my mall has only 12 pairs.  i held them a bit ago when i got off wrk and went by there. id prefer 2000-2001 retros but thats just me. the finish line here i havnt even gone by there cuz i dnt deal with them much even tho i used to wrk there. the lineup has changed drastically and not to my benefit. id say they prolly only got 12 pairs also but idk, so dnt quote me on that. good luck.

I was really trying to avoid the malls but figured I should be good with the odds... If I strike out online, I will head out around 1am... Gotta work at 8am and everyone opening at either 6:30 or 7am... Serious sneakerheads will be out there super early and should make for good company... alot of young kids and hypebeast will show up around 5:30-6:00am just like the Cool Grey release... So hopefully everything turns out good... Hopefully security isn't trippin hard...

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

more pics from NTNY this morning.

If true, this is the ONLY reason I am glad I live where I live...

Bro...thats the second line.
There was 1 line in front of the store. And a 2nd line further down away from the front of the store.
This couldnt come at a worse time with high schools and colleges closed now. #$&@ !

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I LOATHE niketown NY. They give out bracelets at 8am and 5pm. I work 9-5, how am I supposed to do that?
I got there at 6:30pm and im the last guy there. 2guys in front of me get their bracelets and they tell me "no more,come back tomorrow".
So vexed I am.
Guess im going early to the mall on release night.
This is getting ridiculous. Im 30years old and cant camp out for kicks. After these concords, im stepping back from the shoe game. Times too precious to be spending it on this nonsense. Why cant we cop kicks without sleeping on the sidewalks or the websites crashing on us?
i feel you on this...i think i am going to try and take a step back if i can get these...shoe game is getting waaay to crazy now...funny how in such a bad economy people are able to afford 200 dollar jordans 
eyes.gif

I swear if truancy officers had been near that NTNY line this morning half the people would have gotten sent home.

WENT BY 34TH STREET FOOTACTION TO CHECK OUT ANYONE CAMPING LIKE A LOWLIFE WITH NO NOLIFE... NO ONE THERE AS OF 5-%#$.. ONLY PPL WITH BAGS WAITING ON THAT OUT OF TOWN BUS THAT PULLS UP THERE... 160 MUST'V THOUGHT THEY WERE CAMPERS. 

NTNY... SAME AS THE OTHER DUDE SAID... A JOKE.. I WORK 8-4..NO WAY I WAS GOING TO MAKE IT..AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE.. THE ICING ON THE CAKE IS IT DOES NOTHING FOR SECURING YOUR SIZE... I STOPPED BUYING MASS RELEASES THERE IN 2002.. 
indifferent.gif

MY PAIR ARRIVED TODAY...IM HYPED, IMPRESSED, PLEASED, AND EXCITED... MY PATENT CUT IS DECENT BUT NOTHING LIKE MY DMP'S AND THE 2000 RETRO (I DONT HAVE)... I CANT WAIT TO GET ONE MORE PAIR ON RD! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

I LOATHE niketown NY. They give out bracelets at 8am and 5pm. I work 9-5, how am I supposed to do that?
I got there at 6:30pm and im the last guy there. 2guys in front of me get their bracelets and they tell me "no more,come back tomorrow".
So vexed I am.
Guess im going early to the mall on release night.
This is getting ridiculous. Im 30years old and cant camp out for kicks. After these concords, im stepping back from the shoe game. Times too precious to be spending it on this nonsense. Why cant we cop kicks without sleeping on the sidewalks or the websites crashing on us?
i feel you on this...i think i am going to try and take a step back if i can get these...shoe game is getting waaay to crazy now...funny how in such a bad economy people are able to afford 200 dollar jordans 
eyes.gif
I feel you. I see little #%@ kids buying jordan's left to right, *shaking my head* like how can these kids afford jays? I guess now a days Jordan's has became more of a hype and reseller's game. sigh.. it's so hard to buy them in your size without connects.

My fellow New Yorkers, yall cray

Copping online is a lot easier then camping in the city lmao!!

Hope you brough yall tents!!

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

more pics from NTNY this morning.

If true, this is the ONLY reason I am glad I live where I live...

Bro...thats the second line.
There was 1 line in front of the store. And a 2nd line further down away from the front of the store.
This couldnt come at a worse time with high schools and colleges closed now. #$&@ !
you gotta be freakin kiddin me, man! 
sick.gif
 scratch off ntny off my places to go in case i have to go out this week

Originally Posted by Franco23x

that is true but your also paying alot more than when it release on RD.

Money isn't right for me @ the moment with xmas this weekend and buying a ton of gifts, I was thinking of selling my dmp 11's slighty yellowing and same creasing but I compare my pair to the 2011's honestly I can wait there's no rush the patent leather cut I notice right off the bat
Hopefully income tax time I'll get my pair but I'm gonna pass good luck ya
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

$200 is A LOT more??
eyes.gif

i got them online for 170 shipped<<< what yall pay on RD and without camping 

Originally Posted by air23xxi

I am curious about something concerning the UK sites. What is a VAT tax?

type VAT tax in the search field an you'll get your answer.  I cant explain it but seen it many times on this topic alone

Originally Posted by SwagBag

$200 is A LOT more??
eyes.gif
Do you how hard it is to find a place selling them for $200? every site has a rip off %%* price right now.

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

is NTNY giving out more wristbands tomorrow morning?

Yes, they say at 8:00, but they started before then this morning. Real talk, get there at 700am no later if you really want a bracelet.

I really hope JB/nike made A LOT, I just want 1 pair. That's all.

Any news on nt Boston I called them they said no camping no waistbands. But that's what they said about the ray allens

Back
Top Bottom