Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Anybody campin out in San Jose, CA area ? I know there might be some CRAZY lines everywhere else..but not sure where to look first.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

one more time... can anyone verify mentalkicks is legit?

They sold early release pairs to a fellow NTer a couple of months ago, I wouldn't buy from them. Are you still looking for a pair or pairs?

Originally Posted by AIRcabreros

Anybody campin out in San Jose, CA area ? I know there might some CRAZY lines everywhere else..but not sure where to look first.

My boy said there's already heads camping out at Eastridge. This was at 4PM today. 

People are camping for these .....
laugh.gif

The day i leave my warm bed to sleep outside for sneakers is the day i lose my mind

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Originally Posted by smzsmz

one more time... can anyone verify mentalkicks is legit?

They sold early release pairs to a fellow NTer a couple of months ago, I wouldn't buy from them. Are you still looking for a pair or pairs?
yeah, sort of. i have a spot tomorrow where i should get my two sz 13's but i want to lock down at least one now just in case.

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

Anybody campin out in San Jose, CA area ? I know there might some CRAZY lines everywhere else..but not sure where to look first.

My boy said there's already heads camping out at Eastridge. This was at 4PM today. 
Daaamn, I heard people be getting kicked out at Eastridge tho? You camping out tomorrow?

Daaamn, I heard people be getting kicked out at Eastridge tho? You camping out tomorrow?
Really? My boy works at the mall & he said security probably wouldn't kick people off. Yeah, I'm not sure which mall yet. I'm going to try to pick up my brother a pair. I heard Valley Fair is probably going to open the latest. Where are you planning to camp out at?

Really? My boy works at the mall & he said security probably wouldn't kick people off. Yeah, I'm not sure which mall yet. I heard Valley Fair is probably going to open the latest. Where are you planning to camp out at?
Hopefully Eastridge Too. Cos I know Shoe Palace won't sell anymore than 1 pair. I think Ima drive by Eastridge right now. But If not, Maybe Great Mall.

Crazy @## Thunderstorm here in Sugar Land. I know it won't intimidate/slow down the campers, at 1st Colony Mall, one bit. 
laugh.gif

AIRcabreros wrote:

Hopefully Eastridge Too. Cos I know Shoe Palace won't sell anymore than 1 pair. I think Ima drive by Eastridge right now. But If not, Maybe Great Mall.

Word, let me know how Eastridge is looking. Finishline at Eastridge told me that they're only getting 1 FSR? I kinda want to call BS & Champs said they're not getting any (I bet all the employees are eating them up like they did for the Space Jams at Great Mall 2 years back. I remember dude said that they had 3 pairs 8, 8,5 & 9 
roll.gif
 Ended up picking up an 11.5 at Shiekh and flipped it on the spot for $250 and bought my Space Jams later for $265. 

^^ Those are Jordan/Air Force 1 fusions my dude...You think they have Cement 4s early with a sales tag on them?
laugh.gif

And dude on the last page is trying to sell his DMP 11s for this Concord release? Why? The quality on the DMPs is way better but hey, it's your shoes

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

^^ Those are Jordan/Air Force 1 fusions my dude...You think they have Cement 4s early with a sales tag on them?
laugh.gif

And dude on the last page is trying to sell his DMP 11s for this Concord release? Why? The quality on the DMPs is way better but hey, it's your shoes

I'm still up lol and to each there own I want icey soles and they aren't that bad my dmp's had a good run now it's time for some newer to take there place ! If the Concords were so bad why are ppl going ham for them? Answering me that one? Yet we complain every year and I been here since 2001 from the playoff 8's in 2007 .... Last shot 14's in 2005 ... Black red 13's 2004 ... 2008 bred 11's 2009 space jams and 2010 the cool Greys we all complain but still cop !

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Anyone know how the Beverly Center Lookin now?

I drove by around 9pm and I didn't see anyone outside camping around..

They're probably in the mall already. Haha..... I remember heading over there when the DMP's released. Pure pandemonium. People were waiting for the gate to go up thinking they were the first ones and nope!!! People slept in the bathrooms... Plants anything it took. Lol.

Anyone got eyes on Santa Anita Mall??? Thinking of trying my luck over there.

Originally Posted by jayt206

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Anyone going to the Seattle Niketown release? Heard people tried lining up tonight but got denied since the city has a curfew and does not allow campers. I believe earliest they will let people line up there is 6am. I have work but even still I don't think it's worth it to wait any more than 3-4 hours. Probably go around 9pm tomorrow.

That's what I heard too. Probably head over at 10. Do you know how many pairs they got?
Rumore is they will be getting like 700+ and maybe even closer to 1000.

So according to my dude who works at Seattle Niketown, he's confirmed with me a couple times that they got a little over 500 pairs. I think Im gonna mess with Eastbay as usual but if I strike out I'll be heading up North. ( Since Im in Tacoma)

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

laugh.gif

oh damn thought it was a Nike Air tag
roll.gif
Y would they still have those in stock from 4 years ago?

I think Nike and Jordan Brand is foolin all of us. I think tomorrow night they're gonna be like:
"SIKE we got all yall. We made plenty for everyone to get a pair."

Originally Posted by Tone1020

Originally Posted by zdawgz

That's what I heard too. Probably head over at 10. Do you know how many pairs they got?
Rumore is they will be getting like 700+ and maybe even closer to 1000.

So according to my dude who works at Seattle Niketown, he's confirmed with me a couple times that they got a little over 500 pairs. I think Im gonna mess with Eastbay as usual but if I strike out I'll be heading up North. ( Since Im in Tacoma)
Good looks on the info, I'm still going to try my luck online first then maybe head out to NT Seattle lol

Really? My boy works at the mall & he said security probably wouldn't kick people off. Yeah, I'm not sure which mall yet. I'm going to try to pick up my brother a pair. I heard Valley Fair is probably going to open the latest. Where are you planning to camp out at?

Honestly it's going to be crazy everywhere. Great Mall, Valley Fair, Oakridge, and Eastridge are going to be deep tomorrow. Oakridge FTL is already like 10 deep....peeps aren't playing for these Concords. I wouldn't be surprised if by early morning lines are ridiculous. If thats the case, it's online or bust for me cause it'll be pointless to try and line up when I get off work. As far as opening times...it seems like most FTL's are going to be the first to open at every mall. I would just call each store you're thinking about going to, if you haven't already, as soon as they open tomorrow and find out how they are doing the release

Back
Top Bottom