Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Found out when im heading out i feel pretty confident about getting a pair

and is it just my computer or is NT messing up?

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Going in on NDC tonight for pair #7
pimp.gif

You're too cool bro!

in addition to the boat load of people lining for the concords tonight, the mall will be packed with all those last minute shoppers. Parking is going to be a nightmare.....

Wow Drove by  Nike Town Chicago still no line or people just hanging around.  Good job for keeping there word. I already have mind (step your online game up) but just spreading the word.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by eddiec312

These are suppose to be MJ exclusive Concord Low's.

393365_10150422751116319_256388116318_8855429_1437443095_n.jpg

everybody that got pairs from air randy should send them back and ask him to hack the shoes down to this cut 

looks like thats what MJ was wearing today......leather upper instead of mesh, I dunno how I feel about that though but I think all the patent lows had a leather upper instead of mesh...correct me if Im wrong

anybody in chicago going to niketown? i'm going to stand in line with my bros and cop a second pair i will have on a jordan chalk line jacket

let me add this......non-flash site would only work if you dont have flash player installed in your computer, if you have flash player installed then it would automatically re-direct you to the flash site

can't post a screenshot right now of the non-flash site since the computer i'm using has flash player installed

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by eddiec312

These are suppose to be MJ exclusive Concord Low's.

393365_10150422751116319_256388116318_8855429_1437443095_n.jpg

everybody that got pairs from air randy should send them back and ask him to hack the shoes down to this cut 

looks like thats what MJ was wearing today......leather upper instead of mesh, I dunno how I feel about that though but I think all the patent lows had a leather upper instead of mesh...correct me if Im wrong

What's good In BROOKLYN, though? Fulton street? I heard the footlockers there Open at 6am. There's like 5 footlockers and footactions on that block alone. Also what's the tax in NYC? Need to know if I'm good with 200 bucks (after taxes)

Originally Posted by trae22can

Originally Posted by DRO3000

wrong..Cherry lows had a mesh upper
2871060671_4ac727d24a_z.jpg

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by alexpak94

Originally Posted by DeewLay

3d8158ebbe5c1aa8a071c562929fcac688960e0.bmp
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ya but whats the inflation from 2000 and 2001 when they were also $125?
2e8150e9b35312a754d96da89b438a6ff408b67.bmp

and since they didn't raise their prices in '01, it just means they didn't maximize their profits.  that's all it means.  if they wanted to raise prices in '01, they could've...and it would've made sense. 

looking forward to the aftermath backlash stories. By the way, for those in the Valley, I'd check out Northridge since they got every shoe store there. And Primitive is selling there's for 250

Originally Posted by JDAM1

let me add this......non-flash site would only work if you dont have flash player installed in your computer, if you have flash player installed then it would automatically re-direct you to the flash site

can't post a screenshot right now of the non-flash site since the computer i'm using has flash player installed

i don't know anyone still using a commodore 64.
before when the non-flash site was up even people with flash installed, like myself, were able to clear their cache and use it.
now it just redirects to the flash page automatically.
ipad users, how does ndc come up for you guys?

Resellers left and right in here..glad I have a couple pairs headed my way already. Otherwise, I'd prob be real salty like the rest of you guys that need to see people posting that they got 11 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom