Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Got me size 11 before NDC crashed, good luck everyone! Check out there twitter for updates!

Originally Posted by BBYPENNY

Shockingly easy pick up on NDC. In and Out within 2 minutes. Hope everybody gets their pair online, and if anybody is going out to the stores/mall GOOD LUCK and be ESPECIALLY SAFE!!!

Update while typing: Just got my confirmation e-mail. Took about 20 minutes to receive the e-mail.

pimp.gif
this
NDC should release at random times more often

Damn I was so close I payed through PayPal and then when I went to go continue to checkout... black screen of death!

NDC worked like a charm, $192 all together. Had money taken off of CC and got the order number. Now we just wait for Nike's email... hopefully my crooketongues pair comes on the same day 
pimp.gif

Night yall, good luck tomorrow 

NDC was surprisingly smooth. Managed to checkout by 12:02 and get a confirmation email by 12:08.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Success on NDC, one size 10 for me. Crashed out at Order Processing the first few times I tried to get through and thought it was a wrap... but decided to keep at it because the error message was not "Out of Stock". Keep trying dudes, Nikestore Twitter is saying it's just the (obvious) heavy load on their system.

got my order through at 12:02 on NDC but I won't be happy til I get a shipment confirmation/tracking #
laugh.gif

eastbay and footlocker
30t6p3b.gif

I got a error after my paypal checkout, got charged to my account and a paypal email! and my order status says processing!

Eastbay site is dead, NikeStore is just slow, made it to order confirmation in 3mins. Patience is key. Email confirmations are delayed from NS.

Back
Top Bottom