Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Props to everyone who were able to get yours. The computer thing really was the luck of the draw. I got to checkout on NDC (4-5x), Finishline (2x), and Jimmy Jazz once only to have Paypal mess things up. In the future-use a CC NOT paypal. Ironically, my order from SNS went through last week with Paypal. I paid $160 SHIPPED. I guess I'll just be waiting on them to come in the mail. Im still bummed b/c I wanted a pair to wear now and later. Oh well. If anyone in the Miami area wants an 8 holla at me. 01 Breds > 11' Concords

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

http://www.popot.fi/produ...39/air-jordan-xi-concord

180 euros, sizes 9.5 & 10.

Can anyone confirm that this is LEGIT
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

MY NDC order got cancelled due to pure stupidity, on my part. I was psyched cause I got a nike confirmation and was good to go...but, since,I used paypal that had an ollllllllld cell phone number that no longer exists, my order was cancelled. Lesson to those: update your paypal information or get screwed like me. Thought I had my pairs secured through NDC....sadly mistaken:frown:

Thank Godddd, Jesus, and Tebow for Dro3000!!!!

what does a phone number have to do with anything?
nerd.gif

Exactly!!! I offered to give a diff form of payment and she said I'd have to put in my order again and she'd transfer me to that department. She said they still showed 350 pairs in the system so I might get lucky. I transferred over and they said all mens sizes sold out:frown: Wah wah.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

adults sizes on ndc sold out in what appr. 47/48 min?

The sold out time doesn't matter, because the site literally went down in three minutes, so it prolonged things, because people had to keep trying.

They wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this shoe is going to be a huge resell

look at all the non nike account sites state side like PYS citysole 
flight club cant keep them in stock at $375.00

the price will drop come next week but it will go back up and even a nickel and dime re seller will still get back no less then $240.00 pre pair

that's not bad if you going to get 10 or more pairs

i would start at $300.00 and take no less then $240.00 and thats being nice

only people crying about reseller are the people with no way of getting a pair at retail unless they camp or dont have the cash to buy a pair in the first place

not trying to hate on people who cant get a pair at retail (i did not on the Concords and in the past 2 years i got space jams & cool greys at retail 2 pairs each)

but if you want them at box price i would start to camp at any of your local spots across the country no later then tonight

i think this has been one of the biggest general releases in the past 23 years of me buying nike/jordans and being a serious collector for the past 10 years

by the way i have no extra pairs to sell
just my 2 cents on my guess on how release will go and most time i'm correct
TOLD YA 
laugh.gif
My man here is ALWAYS 100% correct!!!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

The sold out time doesn't matter, because the site literally went down in three minutes, so it prolonged things, because people had to keep trying.

They wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes.

right, also to consider the lineups and phone orders

just curious though these were gone too quick

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Anyone who ordered through FinishLine receive a confirmation from them yet?!? I got my Paypal receipt and transaction number, but nothing from FinishLine. I'm still having my doubts I'll get my order....
i got charged 6 times and still no comfirmation
laugh.gif
... Im trying to call customer service but that's a no go 
I had two orders pending through paypal, talked to finish line rep this morning and was told they didn't go through.

THANK YOU i got so much SMH here for paying $280 WEEKS AGO !!
wore mine to bed last night and slept great

Originally Posted by ceejaypwnd

feeling iffy about getting another pair from CT i find it hard to believe they still have stock avail. this late into the day. I feel a lot of cancellation emails are about to be sent.

London stores are filled with these shoes from what I was told, they'll eventually dry up but for now those little UK sites will keep restocking. NDC UK still has a few sizes also, Calitroit, Crooked Tongues, SNS, Size and Hanon will have various sizes pop up now and again.

Anybody with info know when we can expect a restock and where we will probably see them......Eastbay, NDC, or FNL, Footlocker?

this shoe is going to be a huge resell

look at all the non nike account sites state side like PYS citysole 
flight club cant keep them in stock at $375.00

the price will drop come next week but it will go back up and even a nickel and dime re seller will still get back no less then $240.00 pre pair

that's not bad if you going to get 10 or more pairs

i would start at $300.00 and take no less then $240.00 and thats being nice

only people crying about reseller are the people with no way of getting a pair at retail unless they camp or dont have the cash to buy a pair in the first place

not trying to hate on people who cant get a pair at retail (i did not on the Concords and in the past 2 years i got space jams & cool greys at retail 2 pairs each)

but if you want them at box price i would start to camp at any of your local spots across the country no later then tonight

i think this has been one of the biggest general releases in the past 23 years of me buying nike/jordans and being a serious collector for the past 10 years

by the way i have no extra pairs to sell
just my 2 cents on my guess on how release will go and most time i'm correct
TOLD YA 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Any person with common sense should have known these were going to have a very high resell value. 

JE15306 wrote:

How much would shipping be???

Think $25 US (UPS Shipped)

I tried to get them. Had them in the cart and checked out with message popped up saying they're currently out of stock.

Back
Top Bottom