Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Does anyone else feel like the Columbias are going to be hectic? I think that even though they wont nearly garner the hype of these, the fact of them being a all white shoe will appeal to the casual consumer (especially the people who rock all white AF1s because they go with everything). And if they come with a deep tinted Carolina sole, they will make a great low maintenance all purpose beater.

Is CT known for canceling orders even if the customer received an order confirmation e-mail? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by odp31

My pre order number has 7

My release day order has 8

On CT.....if that helps

My pre-order number is 7 digits as well.

-Drew

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Most are like that the ones I checked! Compared to the dmp's and 2000's
same here! I got 3 pair and all the rights have a good cut but all the lefts have a low cut
mad.gif

I checked every store in my mall pairs out prior to the release and every pair was like that

Im not the one t be picky about this type of stuff but when I have 2 pairs like that.... I gotta say something. AND this LEFT side PL cut is just 
sick.gif
. I swear I want to sell them and cop another pair(s) because im not feeling that look at all. It just looks so off from the front view.
Pics?

transaction from my bank account disappeared from my NDC order but shoes have already been confirmed and shipped. looks like ill have some extra cash in my account, at least until monday when it reappears. gotta love wells fargo, they dont adjust anything on saturdays and sundays haha

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

transaction from my bank account disappeared from my NDC order but shoes have already been confirmed and shipped. looks like ill have some extra cash in my account, at least until monday when it reappears. gotta love wells fargo, they dont adjust anything on saturdays and sundays haha

^ thats pretty common w/ NIKE. Just make sure you have the funds in there when they take it out b/c they will eventually peace.....

Spent the money and you will get a overdraft.

Spend the money and you will get a overdraft.

Originally Posted by sneakerp

Originally Posted by jeremiahpwebb

How do I get them off my shoe?
frown.gif

Jesus man, there is no magical cure. You have been given all of the options. Try one and hope for the best!

http://s623.photobucket.com/albums/...=watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

i had the same thing only thing wrong with the entire shoe
frown.gif
but i tried the Goo Gone and got it off the patent
happy.gif

but be sure to watch for excess and wipe away all leftover Goo Gone after removing the phylon otherwise it could be bad so I put some on a paper towel applied and wiped scratched and applied eventually I could pick it off without worrying about damaging the patent i was worried about scratching it or worse geting Goo Gone on the toe cap because mine was right in that corner by the toecap but I was able to keep it contained and made sure to clean it off with a wet paper towel afterwards. Now my pair is perfect
wink.gif

Where are all the stories? The last 100 pages has been mostly about waiting on an overseas site to ship, a pending paypal transaction, or order cancellations.

Where are the dudes that actually lined up and waited and were rewarded or went away salty? I saw the line pics; most of those dudes have not posted their stories.

I'm a bit dissapoint.

my finishline order says processing. my bank statement originally had the transaction and now doesn't. Is my order getting cancelled and I just don't know it yet?

I couldnt soley depend on online releases for these..
I would rather wait in line knowing my pairs are secured and official.. 
As opposed to wait around emailing customer service about status and what not..
But thats just me.
add16469bad795e9ec8d67762e7ceaafea91f8ca_r.jpg

Too much work had to be put in to get these so I dont see resell dropping below $300.
So for those of you finding pairs around $300 I would jump on them if you really want them.

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by jeremiahpwebb

Jesus man, there is no magical cure. You have been given all of the options. Try one and hope for the best!

http://s623.photobucket.com/albums/...=watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

i had the same thing only thing wrong with the entire shoe
frown.gif
but i tried the Goo Gone and got it off the patent
happy.gif

but be sure to watch for excess and wipe away all leftover Goo Gone after removing the phylon otherwise it could be bad so I put some on a paper towel applied and wiped scratched and applied eventually I could pick it off without worrying about damaging the patent i was worried about scratching it or worse geting Goo Gone on the toe cap because mine was right in that corner by the toecap but I was able to keep it contained and made sure to clean it off with a wet paper towel afterwards. Now my pair is perfect
wink.gif
Thanks, respect for responding.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Where are all the stories? The last 100 pages has been mostly about waiting on an overseas site to ship, a pending paypal transaction, or order cancellations.

Where are the dudes that actually lined up and waited and were rewarded or went away salty? I saw the line pics; most of those dudes have not posted their stories.

I'm a bit dissapoint.

I think most of us were smart enough to avoid the headache and just try our luck online
laugh.gif

Least that how it was for me anyways, online or bust
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a bit dissapoint.

Waited for about 7 to 8 hrs at Potomac Mills mall in VA trying to get these shoes. When they finally let every1 in they told every1 no ticket no shoes. Comes to find out that the tickets were giveen out earlier that day n earlier that week. Smh so you already know im heated. All i can do now is pray for a restock bcuz this %+$! was too ridiculous. I will never camp for sneakers again, if my luck isnt good enough online, #@%* it!

Originally Posted by mri95

I'm a bit dissapoint.

Waited for about 7 to 8 hrs at Potomac Mills mall in VA trying to get these shoes. When they finally let every1 in they told every1 no ticket no shoes. Comes to find out that the tickets were giveen out earlier that day n earlier that week. Smh so you already know im heated. All i can do now is pray for a restock bcuz this %+$! was too ridiculous. I will never camp for sneakers again, if my luck isnt good enough online, #@%* it!

Agreed, online or bust for me nowadays. It just takes too much effort to wait in line and half the time it doesn't work anyways.

I shouldve went to wait at the mall right by me, my boy went and got a ticket assuring him a pair after standing for an hour
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom