Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

To Eastbay Rep,

How can you possible order when as soon as it launches, the site crashes. When you refresh, the site does not even come back up. I don't get how people are able to get their orders in. You guys at Footlocker Inc. really need to upgrade your site/order system especially for big releases. Please chime in when you can. Thanks

Yea my order got canceled they sent me an email amd i checked back into nikestore.com and my status is camcelled....

I was able to get an eastbay order in at 12am. I clicked at got a 3 minute wait and a friend that was with me got a 7hr wait. Both on iPhones. I wasn't even logged in at the time.

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

I wanted to share some pics of the quality control on my pair from FA.  It doesnt matter if you order on line or get them at the retial stores.  I seem to have a rippling kind of like dimples on one of my pairs patent leather and on the toe there is stitching missing.  Good thing they are double stitched otherwise they may come apart.  Im considering on taking them to a shoe repair to add the extra stitch.  Well anyways, I would say enjoy, but just another thing to look out for.

MISSING STITCH

GLUE - JUST ON THE TOE, THE SIDE IS REFELCTION FROM MY SHIRT

DIMMPLED PATENT LEATHER
I dont know what is wrong with your pair. maybe it's bad luck? I haven't seen anything wrong with other people's pairs so far. 

Dude those are bad. I'd honestly get my money back or sell em noting te defect.

Originally Posted by All Ready

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Allready is Wrong.
Here is Nikes chart
80c162180333686e7bd9af1eb820b7639ae844cb_r.png
i see what i got wrong, some skip a half and some don't for some reason

either way i still ordered my correct size
Some skip? You are in denial. There is only one size chart for Nike. 

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

I was able to get an eastbay order in at 12am. I clicked at got a 3 minute wait and a friend that was with me got a 7hr wait. Both on iPhones. I wasn't even logged in at the time.

Guess it all luck then. Congrats

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Allready is Wrong.
Here is Nikes chart

They meant some of the sizes skip a half size. Look at the chart.

Allready is Wrong.
Here is Nikes chart

denial about what?

some skip a half a size and some don't just as i said

9.5 to 10 goes from 43 to 44

8.5 to 9 goes from 42 to 42.5

everybody including myself assumed they were balanced like the us sizes

i was partially right, once again, i ordered my correct size

Allready is Wrong.
Here is Nikes chart

At least look at the chart to get what he means...
tired.gif

To Eastbay Rep,

How can you possible order when as soon as it launches, the site crashes. When you refresh, the site does not even come back up. I don't get how people are able to get their orders in. You guys at Footlocker Inc. really need to upgrade your site/order system especially for big releases. Please chime in when you can. Thanks

I'm not necessarily defending Eastbay and I'm a shoe collector and didnt get my pair so obvious frustration....but I work with computers..

Had to be at least 200,000 people online trying to cop these shoes...dudes sitting in front of 4-5  computers, people on IPhones and Droids trying while camping...and make no mistake people in other countries order from the site too.  It was inevitable that their site would crash; especially for this release.

The amount of money it takes to improve a sites computer server is crazy...so the thoughts a company would do it simply for the 3-4 releases a year that would crash makes no business sense.  Besides, they will still sell all of their product anywya so why would they bother?

Bottomline...this release was a crap shoot...some people got through and won the lottery...some didnt (including me)...not bitter, just moving on and working ways to get my pair by the connects on NT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The chart is the way it is because of how Nike shoes run. Reebok, Adidas chart is different because of how their shoes run.

Originally Posted by glove72

To Eastbay Rep,

I'm not necessarily defending Eastbay and I'm a shoe collector and didnt get my pair so obvious frustration....but I work with computers..

Had to be at least 200,000 people online trying to cop these shoes...dudes sitting in front of 4-5  computers, people on IPhones and Droids trying while camping...and make no mistake people in other countries order from the site too.  It was inevitable that their site would crash; especially for this release.

The amount of money it takes to improve a sites computer server is crazy...so the thoughts a company would do it simply for the 3-4 releases a year that would crash makes no business sense.  Besides, they will still sell all of their product anywya so why would they bother?

Bottomline...this release was a crap shoot...some people got through and won the lottery...some didnt (including me)...not bitter, just moving on and working ways to get my pair by the connects on NT

Still sucks to be the guy left out. Just cant rely on online orders for sure. thanks for the reply and insight of computers/servers

Originally Posted by maxican

Neones nikestore.com orders get cacelled i chrckout by 12:14 got a confirmation email and even got a phone call from nike confirming my card. Wtfffffffffffff so angry right now....

so your order got cancelled?

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

^^^ this... It was crashed by 12:01 lol

More like 12:00:03.  I was on the phone at the same time while my wife was trying to refresh only to finaly get thru in 2 hours to find out all sizes were sold out.

Originally Posted by shottadru718

Im still upset about this Finishline fiasco, I have like mad charges on my account and I called them yesterday to see if I will be getting two pairs at least I was on hold for like an hour I gave up. But I never received a confirmation so I will have to clear all this up with my bank
Never ever order from FNL ... they are the absolute worst.  I learned my lesson on some XX3's and now I never even think about using them.

Originally Posted by glove72

To Eastbay Rep,

Still sucks to be the guy left out. Just cant rely on online orders for sure. thanks for the reply and insight of computers/servers

The real surprise is NDC crashing...that means there were way too many people on the hunt for these.  Their system usually stands up pretty well.  Read the same thing happened last night for the Kobe and Lebron Christmas editions.

I know people in my area who have no interest in the shoes at all...their only goal was to get their hands on a pair and sell for profit because of the economy and they heard this was a hot commodity.  Guess do what they gotta do...I'll get mine anyways...lol or wait 2 years and JB will re-release...
roll.gif

I wish JB would go back to Flight Club for top releases....always thought that was a good idea where someone had to cosign for you you to get access...even if they only put a portion of their inventory in there.

Still hoping for a after Christmas miracle restock or something to find a pair. I've tried googling for shoe sites in every place I could think of that may still be undiscovered and I'm still looking. Like someone said earlier it's about having something that ties you back to your youth and has more value than just a pair of shoes.

denial about what?

some skip a half a size and some don't just as i said

9.5 to 10 goes from 43 to 44

8.5 to 9 goes from 42 to 42.5

everybody including myself assumed they were balanced like the us sizes

i was partially right, once again, i ordered my correct size
Oh ok I get what you were saying now. My fault. 
It is strange how they skip like that though.

Never used DHL for shipping.. Does anybody know if DHL does tracking?

Back
Top Bottom