Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Been on NT since 2002, haven't posted that much because I only post when I feel it is appropriate. If anybody could pm me that would be great, I have a lead on a couple of websites myself so don't leave me out in the cold! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

same here, i see no point in holding back on site. We're all on here for the same reason aat the end of the day

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

There is hope. Just got this email from one of a couple dozen sites Ive been eyeing.  May be a few weeks but  I have a feeling people will be waiting around for some time.

[table]
[tr][td]Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Concord (378037-107)[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Attention:
Restock Date: 23-Jan-2012 or before

Ship Out Date: 26-Jan-2012

Nike Air Jordan 11 Concord are temporary out of stock, it will be restock on 23-Jan-2012, and all new orders will be shipped out on 26-Jan-2012
[/td][/tr]
[/table]

how much did they charge for the first batch?

U know I cant even remember between all these other sites Ive got saved.  I am seeing an obvious trend that some are charging a little more than usual do to the hype Im sure.  We here on NT have do do these restocks differently. 

*********We are screwing things up for ourselvbes posting them for everyone else to get.  I think if you have a legit site, let the community know but thru PM only. I figure the firt 5-10 peole who respond to PM get the link. After your is secure obviously. I get people want to help but too many lurkers on here. We got to get more organized and efficiant at this. What does everyone think? Oh by the way, Im not hating, Ive got my two pair already and really have no reason to still look around to help folks out but I hate seeing our NT Fam struggle on this as the whole release really changed my perspective on the whole game.**********   

i totally agree with you i wanted to drop a couple more sites but the lurkers my get to it first...NT FAM first before lurkers...btw what site are you talkin about can u drop me a pm also been here since 07

*sorry just saw it was busy reading the other posts thanks freezy

Originally Posted by YeahRightFoo

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by djaward

Finishline canceled my order. I got on at midnight, went through the whole process. GOt an email from paypal saying finishline is taking out money from my account. Then I see a CANCELED message from finishline. I have no other connects so Im waiting for restocks.

Same exact thing happen to me. My boy hit me up saying he got his Finishline tracking number and when I checked mine it was cancelled. Resellers here I come...
Feels bad man...
I'm sure this has happened to hundreds if not thousands of people where their order just happened to be canceled. I feel a class action lawsuit against Finishline is a possibility. They quoted many times that if you got a confirmation email for the purchase of the shoe, you will be guaranteed the shoe.  

mine still says pending in my paypal account.. never got any emails directly from FNL though, so i have no clue what's going on...

Originally Posted by lalo1333

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Such a beautiful shoe. Here's a group pic with my DS pair from 2000....

the patent cut on your 2011 pair is extra chunky. gives your 2000's a run for its money. great picsin other news, received shipping confirmation from milk skate this afternoon. anybody know how to track my order? tried using google, but maybe my shipment isn't active yet. any help would be appreciated

did they email you a tracking number or just that your package has been shipped?

they sent me a tracking number, i tried it in a few sites, i figured it was just inactive

Originally Posted by YeahRightFoo

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by djaward

Finishline canceled my order. I got on at midnight, went through the whole process. GOt an email from paypal saying finishline is taking out money from my account. Then I see a CANCELED message from finishline. I have no other connects so Im waiting for restocks.

Same exact thing happen to me. My boy hit me up saying he got his Finishline tracking number and when I checked mine it was cancelled. Resellers here I come...
Feels bad man...
I'm sure this has happened to hundreds if not thousands of people where their order just happened to be canceled. I feel a class action lawsuit against Finishline is a possibility. They quoted many times that if you got a confirmation email for the purchase of the shoe, you will be guaranteed the shoe.  
Oh ya i forgot about that guarantee. I got the confirmation number and the money was taken out of my account instantly when I placed the order so I thought I was good.

Originally Posted by All Ready

ah yo peeps, check it out.  I wont PM people who are posting me to PM them.  This communication is strickly by PM.  I have 9mnpeople locked on the site that sent me the email.  I willcrate a group distro list for those people and send the link closer to restock date to make sure it isnt distroed all over the place.  If I have other sites I will post again about it but only send thru PM to the first 9-10 people.  I don't see any other way of doing this so bare with me here.  Its really the only way I know to not blow this thing up like its been in recent past.  Just be patient y'all.  The site from the email is done, no more PM's, I got 9 folks already on the list.  Sorry and Thanks

how do we know who made your list?

The list below are the ones who PM first.  I took the first 8 or so and added to my distro for the email I received.  Folks that just joined a couple weeks ago were overlooked, sorry.  I wont send the link until it gets closer to the date so dont for bother asking just wait for it.  No more PM for the site guys.  I'll post for another PM when I come across more.

All Ready
 illfroznmonstar
ehbball88ssjjfar 
 Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8
 torres 
nanbeezy        
TheMaliciousKid        
mri95

the patent cut on your 2011 pair is extra chunky. gives your 2000's a run for its money. great picsin other news, received shipping confirmation from milk skate this afternoon. anybody know how to track my order? tried using google, but maybe my shipment isn't active yet. any help would be appreciated

did they email you a tracking number or just that your package has been shipped?

they sent me a tracking number, i tried it in a few sites, i figured it was just inactive

try this:http://www.colissimo.fr/p...suivre.do?language=en_EN

Just called finishline and spoke with a rep since my order still said "processing" and was told my pairs were shipped today and she also gave me my tracking number. I couldn't get through on eastbay, ndc, or finishline the night of the release since all three sites were crashing once I tried to checkout and complete my order. Woke up early the next morning and was able to get through on finishline and got a confirmation email immediately after I placed my order but just to make sure I called later on that day (good thing I called) because the rep I spoke with said my order was on hold. I verified my information with the rep and was told the hold will be lifted within 24-48 hrs in order for the processing to begin so I wasn't sure if I would end up with my pairs. Luckily things went through and now just waiting to get my pairs later on this week. Good luck to those still trying to get your pair(s).

Just got UI orders. Few flaws here and there but I cant complain. Just glad a got them. Hope everyone gets theres soon

I guess our restock fate is all on Bootyoligist. Didn't get a pm from him so I guess I didn't make it in the club....

Hopefully everyone one can get right with these spots restocking!! If I hear something I'll be sure to post
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Originally Posted by mazzo1

Originally Posted by nikeairon

SMH I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FROM END CLOTHING...COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO PRE ORDERED FROM THEM TOO.

Same here bro! I sent them a email this a.m
I preordered through them too....a few pages back someone mentioned that they have stated that shipping does not pick up for them until tomorrow. It was boxing day yesterday and that is serious business in the UK as a holiday so I doubt they have been working much the past few days. Id expect to see our orders late next week.

Dude a few pages back said his shoes were in NY and he ordered on release day

FreezyFreeky- good looks my dude, but i think they sent me a fudged up number, too many numbers.

ya can't be serious with this pm business. there is a thread right below this one for that.edit: removed an extra number and got my tracking number working

Originally Posted by All Ready

ah yo peeps, check it out.  I wont PM people who are posting me to PM them.  This communication is strickly by PM.  I have 9mnpeople locked on the site that sent me the email.  I willcrate a group distro list for those people and send the link closer to restock date to make sure it isnt distroed all over the place.  If I have other sites I will post again about it but only send thru PM to the first 9-10 people.  I don't see any other way of doing this so bare with me here.  Its really the only way I know to not blow this thing up like its been in recent past.  Just be patient y'all.  The site from the email is done, no more PM's, I got 9 folks already on the list.  Sorry and Thanks

how do we know who made your list?

The list below are the ones who PM first.  I took the first 8 or so and added to my distro for the email I received.  Folks that just joined a couple weeks ago were overlooked, sorry.  I wont send the link until it gets closer to the date so dont for bother asking just wait for it.  No more PM for the site guys.  I'll post for another PM when I come across more.

All Ready
 illfroznmonstar
ehbball88ssjjfar 
 Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8
 torres 
nanbeezy        
TheMaliciousKid        
mri95
appreciate the help, i also have a couple sites im keeping an eye on and will be hitting you up if anything shakes

Originally Posted by Twobig4u247

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I guess our restock fate is all on Bootyoligist. Didn't get a pm from him so I guess I didn't make it in the club....

Me either lol

C'mon guys...I don't think you understand what bootyologist is saying. The beauty of this site has always been you can link with select people and build your own connect lists. Not just for this release, but for this and future releases. You dont have to be necessarily on his PM list...you guys should PM each other and share information. If he added 50 people to the list he might as well just post a direct link on here for all to see.

Finally got my pair from CT 
Look very nice, from far away look like the 00's

Can't complain about quality but on the right shoe, looks like a big indent where creasing would occur.

Besides that 
pimp.gif

Can't wait for another after restock 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by Twobig4u247

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Me either lol

C'mon guys...I don't think you understand what bootyologist is saying. The beauty of this site has always been you can link with select people and build your own connect lists. Not just for this release, but for this and future releases. You dont have to be necessarily on his PM list...you guys should PM each other and share information. If he added 50 people to the list he might as well just post a direct link on here for all to see.
You hit that right on the head glove, i didn't make the cut either but definitley understand. I'll definitely let folks know if hear anything

Back
Top Bottom