Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

just called finishline, the rep on the phone explained to me that no one knows why they havent shipped yet (she said that the management has not told the reps anything about the orders still being "processed")
honestly, it just seems like bad customer service on finishline's part.
the rep also said that she thinks they are trying to box and label all of the orders so all of them ship out at once, and that hasn't been done yet, so thats why there is a wait. hopefully thats true and they ship out soon

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

direct link for eastbay for what?
So they can refresh it in hopes of restocks or re-inventory of people returning/canceling orders.

Originally Posted by jboii23

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

u mad bro?
Am I mad? 
laugh.gif
 I have my eight pairs of size 11 coming in my man, because I did my own research. I'm just telling you the truth. Just looking out for people and I'm tired of reading nothing but PM requests, there is a separate thread for that.
congrats on your 8 pairs of shoes bro! i got my 45 pairs coming in too my man! cant wait to take out all my pairs, take pics, and have everyone jealous of me! i mean, isnt that y we are all in this shoe game for? 
eyes.gif

ps: pics coming soon lmfao
roll.gif
you guys are killing me. 8 even 48 pairs lol. Damn can't a brotha just get one pair!!
mad.gif

My FNL order was shipped out yesterday looks like it's coming from the warehouse in indiana. I ordered 2-sz 12's around 12:20 central time. Not positive on the time because I was at work and just happened to luck out. My friend order his pair around 7 and his is still processing. Good luck to all

My H-S order/story.

Alright got these during the pre-order on a thrusday, don't know the exact date but know because I had a final and was late ordering these but still aced it so all good. 
laugh.gif

Anyway pics:

Date on the tag:
10/06/11

Just got them this morning as I said earlier.

And my sister had to sign for them this morning.

/coolstory
Sorry for the bad quick iphone photos! 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by bryhe1

Hey guys i called snipes in Germany because i had received a second order number, the lady told me that they had a problem in their system so they canceled orders before checking other stores if they had in stock so if you received a email with a second order number you are getting your shoes ! best news all day for me lol. I also called Natterjacks he told me they were behinf to give them sometime to respond to 100s of emails and update order statuses (believe or not i understood the German girl better than the English guy)

any word on how long it should take to get to the states?? I know the one email said up to 8 business days but ppl who have ordered in previous years said it took weeks and also except for this release they do not ordinarily ship to the US. So idk if that 8 days is real

Originally Posted by ajkatt

My H-S order/story.

Alright got these during the pre-order on a thrusday, don't know the exact date but know because I had a final and was late ordering these but still aced it so all good. 
laugh.gif

Anyway pics:
Date on the tag:
10/06/11

/coolstory
tongue.gif

<Looks really good. Can't wait to get home for my HS pair.

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by ajkatt

My H-S order/story.

laugh.gif

Anyway pics:
Date on the tag:
10/06/11

/coolstory
tongue.gif

<Looks really good. Can't wait to get home for my HS pair.

They're awesome will get my business again.
I put them up on ebay to see what I can get and buy a pair of space jams if they sell.

Nike.com order will be here tomorrow 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by waverder

Just received tracking # from Endclothing. Anyone else?
I wish, I probably won't be ordering from them again. Lied to me two times about when they were shipping out. I pre-ordered mine too, on the 14th and it was one of the first orders to go through I'd say. 

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Originally Posted by bryhe1

Hey guys i called snipes in Germany because i had received a second order number, the lady told me that they had a problem in their system so they canceled orders before checking other stores if they had in stock so if you received a email with a second order number you are getting your shoes ! best news all day for me lol. I also called Natterjacks he told me they were behinf to give them sometime to respond to 100s of emails and update order statuses (believe or not i understood the German girl better than the English guy)
Did snipes they ship out your concords yet? The reason I ask is because I got an email that said my order was cancelled and then I got a second one saying there might be more in stock but then I checked my bank account and I was charged but stiill didnt get a shipping confirmation from snipes.
Im in the same boat.. I got one cancellation email and then one that said my order would be fulfilled shortly.. I hope they hit me off with that tracking number soon
eyes.gif

23penny gets most of his stock from a supplier in Shanghai ( who also runs the website kicks-lab.com AKA solewings.com now. Those Concords are NOT legit. There is some authentic stuff on his website though, like Lebrons and such.

STOP ASKING FOR PM'S IN THE THREAD! DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK, IF YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR HOMEWORK YOU DON'T DESERVE A PAIR! I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE EXPECTING THINGS TO FALL IN THEIR LAP.
u mad bro?
Am I mad? 
laugh.gif
 I have my eight pairs of size 11 coming in my man, because I did my own research. I'm just telling you the truth. Just looking out for people and I'm tired of reading nothing but PM requests, there is a separate thread for that.

8 Pairs? You're too cool bro!

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

u mad bro?
Am I mad? 
laugh.gif

Thanks 
wink.gif

I received my tracking info early this morning from FNL, but now I noticed the money is back into my paypal account. I was charged twice for 1 pair and both of those payments were removed and put back into my paypal account. Has this happened to anyone?

NIKE EMPLOYEES ? WHEN U BUY AT THE EMPLOYEE STORE DO THE SHOES COME STAMPED ES ON THE THE TAG??????

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Am I mad? 
laugh.gif

Thanks 
wink.gif

No one cares how many pairs you have. Does not make you cool or anything. You get outta here 
devil.gif

Anyone vouch for jugonesclub as legit? Also, would that be 8/8.5 European or us sizes? (my Spanish no beuno)

Back
Top Bottom