Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by sheeed

Anyone heard from Natterjacks yet?

From natterjacks this morning

Hello there.Thank you for your message... We have a load of orders for these sneakers (as you can imagine?!) and we are reviewing them and processing them all as soon as possible. We will be in touch with all our Jordan XI Concord customers very soon indeed!All the very best.Ash

Good looks...I hope its a situation where its just taking them time to process the orders and they didn't oversell

Restock will more than likely be a random time whenever the sites feel like putting it up...

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

You Craigslist posters be a little careful with how you go about your business, and you robbers be a little smarter with your heists. This went down in the burbs out by me:
http://triblocal.com/elmhurst/2011/...at-gunpoint-of-his-nike-air-jordan-gym-shoes/

who the hell tells a stranger from craigslist to come to thier house for a trade
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Truth.

You Craigslist posters be a little careful with how you go about your business, and you robbers be a little smarter with your heists. This went down in the burbs out by me:
http://triblocal.com/elmhurst/2011/...at-gunpoint-of-his-nike-air-jordan-gym-shoes/

who the hell tells a stranger from craigslist to come to thier house for a trade
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

smhbuddy bout to go to the joint for a few years all over a pair of XIs
eek.gif
armed robbery is 6 to 30

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Truth.
Word, anyone who even casually browses CL should know you only meet someone in a well lit public area. Giving someone your personal address is a no-no for buyer or seller. Have heard too many stories of people getting jacked for their items when arranging meet-ups at a house or apartment.

Stores in my area have already restocked.....got a sz.10 today; walked right in & bought 'em. No lines, no tear-gas, no S.W.A.T team action...

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
armed robbery is 6 to 30

nobody deserves that but f#*% u gotta be smarter than that smh

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by WaitWut

to the dudes who ordered off FNL how much does your package weigh? mines is 3.90lbs

i ordered 2 shoes one for me and one for my girl am i supposed to get 2 tracking numbers? i forgot to ask when i spoke to a FNL Rep
I ordered from NDC and the weight of my two are 6.90lbs, either a shoe is missing or you and your girl have really small feet. If you ordered at the same time you should have both sneakers in one package, one tracking number.

FNL has the tendency to ship out only one shoe.  My order 1 pair (sz 9.5) weighed 4 lbs.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Stores in my area have already restocked.....got a sz.10 today; walked right in & bought 'em. No lines, no tear-gas, no S.W.A.T team action...

Really? Where you stay at homey?

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
armed robbery is 6 to 30

nobody deserves that but f#*% u gotta be smarter than that smh
I guess i wont be meeting anyone up at all! I'll ship the shoes, even on Craigslist

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Indianapolis, IN

^^^There's really no set date...restocks don't have release dates; they just "show up"...

Hell, at the stores I went to, they didnt even have 'em on the wall...it was damn near on some G-14 classified type stuff. If you knew, you knew....if you asked, you were denied.

I was able to place 2 orders for a size 10 on FNL around 1am PST. One was on my phone (via internet...not a phone order) and the other was on my laptop. The order I placed on my phone got an email confirmation right away, but I never got one for the other order. I checked my FNL account later that day and both orders were listed. Both had a "Processing" Status, but the laptop order has an asterisk for some reason with the status ("Processing*"). I have no idea what the asterisk is for. I paid for both using my Credit Card.

This morning I finally got a shipping confirmation email for the order I did on my phone. I still haven't received anything regarding the laptop order, and both orders still have a "Processing" when I look at my FNL account. I did call FNL this morning, and the lady I spoke with says the laptop order is in the process of being shipped, but I'm still skeptical about it. I'm just glad I got at least one pair. The other pair is going to a friend if I get it.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Indianapolis, IN
What store did you pick up from?

^^^There's really no set date...restocks don't have release dates; they just "show up"...

Hell, at the stores I went to, they didnt even have 'em on the wall...it was damn near on some G-14 classified type stuff. If you knew, you knew....if you asked, you were denied.

i agree with you, just sharing the info some dude first posted a few days ago that he got from a friend that works at nike and everyone was clowning him. If it ends up being true that they restock in january means his connect was right.

What is a big chain store or mom and pop?

Some spots in Sugar Land (First Colony Mall) got restocked today, but sold out in under an hour.

There aren't any planned restocks. People are thirsting. If there is a small restock of some sort, it's because some stores are in areas where people don't give a damn about this shoe, so what happens is that those shoes get transferred to the closest NikeTown. There won't be a fsr at anytime. If other retailers get sizes here and there it's because orders were canceled. That's from upper brass at Nike.

Back
Top Bottom