Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i still havent recieved a shipping confirmation from CT. i ordered on release day. all's i have gotten is this email response stating order was sent to warehouse to dispatch. anyone still waiting for shipping conf from CT?

If I remember right there was a lot of anger that Crooked Tongues took preorders earlier than midnight on the 23rd. May have just been an error on their part that's been corrected if they really are shipping release day orders only. Sucks for the people that had that as their only option though.

Finally got my Wellgosh tracking#. Should be here tomorrow. Yeeee!

End Clothing on the other hand...

Same here. Waiting on a shipping confirmation from both EC and CT
ohwell.gif

When did you guys place your order with end clothing.. mine was:

(placed on 14 December 2011 17:31:35 GMT) has been received successfully!

And I JUST got tracking for it this morning.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

My order from Crooked Tongues literally just showed up at my door.

2 pairs, I didn't get hit with Custom fees either....

Did you order on release day or pre-order? Did you get any shipping confirmation emails? 

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Yeah I ordered 20 minutes before you and still have gotten nothing! End Clothing won't be seeing my business again. Straight off my email/order confirmation (placed on 14 December 2011 17:12:56 GMT).

Mine was 14 December 2011 17:18:28 GMT and I still haven't got anything...
frown.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mints

If I remember right there was a lot of anger that Crooked Tongues took preorders earlier than midnight on the 23rd. May have just been an error on their part that's been corrected if they really are shipping release day orders only. Sucks for the people that had that as their only option though.

Think you're confusing CT with EC. I lucked into my EC order. Was going to all my websites and making sure my log-ins and such were in line for the evening festivities and saw EC had the J's up (around 415 CST), so I said wth and tried to buy and it let me. NT was informed, I think a few other people got theirs and someone mentioned it was a mistake on EC's part, that they were put up for sale about an hour or 2 earlier than they were supposed to.

just got my two pairs from urbanindustry. awaiting two more from nikestore. So far i have been blessed with perfect quality. there are no imperfections outside of the usual patent leather cut. hopefully the nikestore will be the same.
bfleg.jpg

i hope everyone else who received their pairs from UI have the same quality.

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

Regarding that guy's pic with the OGs...I'm thinking that picture was taken back in 95 and the guy is showing that pic to prove he had it since 95, and didn't buy it like last night off someone selling the OG versions.

To the guy asking about the Finishline orders, I made 2 separate orders around 1am PST. I received an email shipping confirmation this morning for one of the orders. I called FNL this morning about the other order and the lady said it will be shipping soon. Both orders still have a "Processing" status when I check my FNL account online.
so he had the 13s also in 95? 
eek.gif

he must had a delorean time machine and was able to go to the future then come back again with those og 13s
laugh.gif

just messing bro, i just had to.. 
tongue.gif
LOL forgot he had those in the pic. By the time I got caught up on all the new replies I didn't want to go back and look for that pic. I think you get what I'm saying tho and that it's possible that pic wasn't taken last week, but maybe from way back in the day when he had both pairs.
But even if it was taken last week, who cares what kind of TV/Stereo he has.

roll.gif
all good my man, i was just playing, whenever i find an opportunity to throw in a back to the future reference i have to..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Yeah I ordered 20 minutes before you and still have gotten nothing! End Clothing won't be seeing my business again. 
I understand they had the Holidays plus Boxing Day on Monday, but cmon.. Shoot an email letting your customers know wassup. It's on me though for not getting more backup pairs through NDC. Got at least one on lock so not a total lose.

MY EC ORDER:

Great news! Your order #________ (placed on 14 December 2011 16:14:50 GMT) has been received successfully!

No shipping confirmation number yet.

Great news! Your order (placed on 14 December 2011 17:13:00 GMT) has been received successfully! I got tracking for it yesterday and it started working today. My friend that ordered a few minutes before/after me has still yet to get his.

Anyone use the sneakersaver shipping option from CT, in the states, that received their pair already?

Originally Posted by bigsupa

the only thing im happy about this whole fiasco is that while i walk down Fulton St. in Downtown BK i dont see none of these arab resellers with pairs in their windows...im just gonna assume they never got a chance to buy them all up from the local stores.

I was just down their this morn scoop'n the xmas lebron 9's n 1 arabic seller still had em
So I was curious 2 ask him how much was they n he said 500 smfh
I laughed n he laughed as well n I said u know ur not gonna sell em in like a year or 2 n I bounced
The nerve of some resellers thats like a 300% profit
I should've called the cops on his a** lol
Pure highway robbery

My oqium.com pairs will be here tomorrow. Im still waiting on oqiumstore.com order though.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

spoke to nike reps and they said "yes it sure was a popular sneaker, i think if more people offer feedback to the company the sneaker might come back" (restock) gave her email addy/phone since she asked for it. I think if alot of people call in and let nike know that we want more then we can make this happen.

yea baby coming in today will post pics later

yeeeeeah, that's not really how it works.
they made a ceratin amount and they're not going back into the factory to produce more just because we all ask them to. i wish it were that easy.
congrats on getting your pair though.

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

I'm curious to know if anyone was/is successful in L.A. finding a store that re-stocked.

Every store I've called says "no"..not surprised!

Yeah I've tried calling a couple spots here in LA too and came up with nothing. If you hear something pm me, and I'll do the same!

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

Originally Posted by s dubl

Wonder how people feel about the pre release pairs now people are getting the legit retail pairs... Look at the jumpman placement on the left and right shoes. Those are straight from Nike/Footlocler.
Honestly the only difference at least with my SDS pair and my release day pairs are the JoQdan and the width of the 23 on the heel. Aside from that everything is identical. Don't get me wrong I am not support early release china sites such as SDS, AR and others. That was my first and last purchase from them. Especially with all the drama around them being fake or not. I just feel bad for those who copped from AR with the clear toe. Funny how cats like sneekgeekz still reps randy and talks trash about all other release sites when cleary his concords came with clear toes and not milky toes. Sad he thinks they are legit
Cannot stand that dude on sneekgeekz...no wonder he can afford all those shoes because they are all fake
wink.gif
Hes actually pay top dollar, reseller prices for those shoes. Fake, bgrade or whatever they are, they arent cheap

Back
Top Bottom