Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

oqvtl5.jpg

2mmz7s3.jpg

98hljn.jpg

5numh0.jpg

25rz1hs.jpg

b7x7rd.jpg

my pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Bay Area restocked today.

SOLD OUT !

probably never made it to the stockroom  once employees  opened the packages 
laugh.gif
Inaccurate.
There was a line!
i'm wondering which stores cuz i know spot as well thats getting a retock but i kept askin them wut date but they dont know when/ so they can sell it once it arrives from the delivery??

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Got mine today and they did send me tracking.

much appreciated. was there an invoice inside w/ a proper contact number? the number on the site is bogus.
snuks5, sammietheboss & maluah - you all received shipping/tracking info from wellgosh also?

yea I got it yesterday

appreciate the reply, brotha.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

much appreciated. was there an invoice inside w/ a proper contact number? the number on the site is bogus.
snuks5, sammietheboss & maluah - you all received shipping/tracking info from wellgosh also?

yea I got it yesterday

appreciate the reply, brotha.
I got them I finally got them YAH
happy.gif

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

So did anyone get charged custom fees? If so im guessing you got two shoes in one package correct? Lmk

i dont know but i think i am because i got a call from fedex to fill out a form i dont know why because both of my orders from endclothing was separate orders i dont know why they combined it on the invoice cant believe they did that @+%

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Love how the Concords have driven up the resale prices of Jams and CG's 
laugh.gif

thats good to know
i see crazy prices for space jams on FlightClub going for $450.00 to $500.00

wonder how much a set of space jams cool grays and concords could go for in one sale 

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Anyone seen this video?
Check it out HERE

Activist in Houston want lower prices and more availability of the 11's

I think we all want the same thing but the madness will never end for 11's 

I saw the video and believe me it falls on deaf ears. I do not not support his stance of having the shoe price be lowered because then the resellers would buy up even more pairs and leave less behind. If I ran a business and I sold a successful product and I am profiting from the price I set it as and then have it lowered to appease a certain few that just doesn't make much business sense. I have to pay the workers, the promotion staff, etc etc etc etc. Even if another million pairs get released there will be people who will still not the get a pair and be bitter about it. Nike knows the market urban, suburban, city, globally, etc. They read these sites, they do their research. Nothing that is happening right now is catching them off guard because they know you the consumer will do anything for them and that you have the $ to buy 1 or 20 pair. Now do I hate that real people here who work hard have jobs, families, etc cannot get a pair because they are either working or whatever and resellers camp out or buy them all online etc or websites crashing yeah it stinks but life goes on I realized. I read an interesting comment on one of the videos of people being stepped on and he said "it would be a cold day in hell when you see these many kids running towards a library" and you know what that stuck with me the whole day. I do not mean to preach or be judgmental but life is big and just have to live it day by day. To all those who haven't got a pair seriously I will be praying you get your pair and hopefully it completes you until the next big thing. Until then stay strong and if it is meant to be then it is meant to be and if hear of any mom and pops or Malls in Long Island NY then I would post it right away I rather help one get a pair than me profit from it.

Peace

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by shindo03

Before calling him a dousche bag.... I would consider a couple things..... Did he say that they were all his. I think I know this Ronald, he was a photographer for Eqpt in Seattle and I believe this is the inventory that RPS in Seattle got. I'm pretty sure that is one of partial owners or employee of RPS..... Sooo chill out..... If it was 2 per customer in areas or 1 per customer. Then it is almost impossible to get a FSR. And if some of you guys were partially educated you would notice the FSR from 8-15 I believe..... So slow your role lmfao. And if Ronald did get all these with some shoe team then how can you knock the hustle..... I doubt it though....lol that's a massive amount of favors he would owe though.

For me Im not knocking the hustle if that's what it is. Let me make it clear that I got my pairs so I'm good. The fact that you would come on this forum, and post pics like that is stupid and if I have to be mature, I'll say incentive to to fellow members on NT. Not that it matters to anyone here anymore but I would like to know the sole purpose of why he had to post pics of that. Seriously! With as salty as people are right now it just doesn't make sense other than wanting to piss people off and get reactions, which he has accomplished. If he is a business owner, what's the purpose for this? Advertisement, Please? I'm not hating but I think it's rather stupid to do at this point in time, but I know it's NT right!?. I get it.

Personally, as a fan of this shoe, I appreciate the fact that he posted these pics...no hate coming from this direction.  Quite honestly, 2 of the 3 pics posted would make awesome desktop backgrounds in my opinion (don't need the planking photo LOL)...
on a more serious note, this discussion needs a warning that you must accept before entering, cause the sodium content in this thread is off the charts.....

-sf77

I disagree.  It's wack and lame.  It's just as lame as posting a screenshot of your bank account.  It's basically trolling the thread on some look at me, "na -na-na-na na, I have 15 pairs and you don't have any". 

And before you type out a response about me being a hater or salty, I have nothing to hate or be salty about, I have my pairs(as in more than 1). 

30 pairs x $180 = $5400.  That isn't saying nothing, 5 grand ain't that much to some of us grown folks on here. 

my sz 9 shipped from snipes today. I'll use that to trade with a sz 6 GS for my girl. can't believe even the GS and infants sold out....

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by ccastro02

roll.gif
NYS schools were open that friday. I guess thats the excuse you told mom and dad.
And by doing so jb creates unnecessary hype that the shoe doesn't need; Being that it is by defualt a hyped up shoe.

You obviously have ZERO knowledge about this business. Sorry bro, but you're being a completely naive idiot if you think Nike doesn't know EXACTLY what it's doing for each and every release. The hype = news stories = a shoe's "legendary" status = EVERYBODY wanting a pair = more $$$ for Nike. Don't be dumb, it's not that hard. Regarding your post about how each store should get 80-100 pairs, RIDICULOUS. This goes back to the hype Nike WANTS to garner for these 12/23 releases. If they make these pairs more readily available and easier to obtain, sure it might make more money for Nike on THIS release, but Nike isn't Puma. Meaning they don't need the money. They are looking at the big picture. Hype right now = people talking about Nike = people buying Nike products = more $$$ for Nike down the road. C'mon man, wise up.
That's what hypebeast's have been lead to beleive cough cough**. I see i touched weak spot. Believe what you want, nike did a horrible job with this release.

Please let me know EXACTLY what "hypebeasts" are led to believe. I'm talking straight business. Disregard the shoes. For ANY product, hype = $$$. Yikes, man. Read the Walstreet Journal much? Probably not, but let me inform you that they wrote an article about how smart Nike brand is for pulling stuff off like this. You're kidding yourself if you think they handled this wrong. They handled it completely right. I'm absolutely positive you don't know a damn thing about business after your flurry of pedantic posts. Boom.

Originally Posted by Beyond the Glory

Originally Posted by jecca650

What stores in the bay restocked??

^^^^ this
Same stores that always re-stock! Do some leg work.

I'm not even from the bay area, but if ur not going to help people, there's no reason to post that there was a restock and that they already sold out. People like this can go to hell for all I'm concerned. I have my pair so no skin off my back.

Honestly after reading all these posts I can't fault JB for what happened. I have to fault the mall security and shoes store workers (NOT NIKETOWNS they actually give out wristbands). The mall I went to was acting like its the first time a sought after shoe was coming out and had not control (and they didn't give a crap for that matter) with what was about to happen. I think the malls and stores need to step their games up and we could have less people getting injured over these sneakers!

the stores at my mall won't be getting any restocks...I asked all of them and they basically laughed in my face.

the patent leather cut on my Concords suck. my 2008 XI cut is better. smh. my cool grey has the best patent cut out of all the XI that been released since 08
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom