Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Yeah, not really stressing much anymore. Hype died out in me. It's either retail or near retail for me. Not gonna drop a car payment for these anymore.

Originally Posted by KanyeWest101

No word of any spots in NYC/Westchester & restocks? Or Online sites?
ohwell.gif
I know a bunch of spots that have them for almost double retail 

Got a call from my man, Footlocker manager, yesterday around noon. He got his shipment and I copped my 11's. Too bad he's leaving at the end of the month.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by ccastro02

That Nike inc has zero flaws in their decision making. And what i'm saying, and what you delibertly fail to ackowledge is that certain shoes( i.e, concords) don't need the hype that jb is trying to instill on it's ( and future) consumers. Lol @ read the wall street journal reference; if you're going quote an article post your reference. I don't need a random columnist from the "wall street journal" feeding me bogus articles to help me sort out my finances. Like i said, beleive what you want, nike handled this poorly.
Btw, your weak attacks have proven that you've sunken beneath contempt and have resorted to name calling as an attempt make your argument a little more sound. What's next? typos?
Take a seat.

For your information, these big releases like the "Concords" DO need the hype. I know this because Jordan brand does not "instill" any hype upon the shoe when you think about it. Did you see a commercial about the Concord release? How about a billboard? Radio ad? Newspaper ad? Didn't think so. The sneaker forums and sneaker blogs (NiceKicks is just one example) create the hype all on their own. To summarize my point, the market is what decides which product does and does not need hype. You, I, and everybody else decided this shoe needed the hype when we log on to NikeTalk and talk about it, go on NiceKicks to read about it, and camp for hours to obtain it. Perfect business model, release a highly sought after product that you don't even need to pay hardly ANYTHING in advertising for and it still sells out in less than 30 minutes EVERYWHERE. 
As for the Wallstreet Journal I couldn't post it because I was on my phone, but here you go. You can't look at it online if you don't have full access to the site and with your extremely limited knowledge on business I am positive you don't subscribe to the Wallstreet Journal. Not trying to "name call", let's just call it a hunch 
laugh.gif

Look closely at the quote over to the right. Ken Hicks, Footlocker's CEO says "This is choreographed months in advance." You say "Nike inc has zero flaws with their decision making". So riddle me this, how can they have zero flaws in their decision making, yet you try to knock a perfectly sound business decision. 

l

You lost all credibility here man. If I'm "taking a seat" then you gotta be in the corner sucking your thumb right now. Cheers!  
pimp.gif
No they really don't though. They would've sold just as well had they made more pairs and released it on a weekend like any other release. Which was my initial argument.
So i see your source, an article commemorating nike brand for their efforts. Because that one columnist is congratulating nike, does not mean that that neveryone needs to agree with it. Just as i don't. Here's an article that portrays the release a little differently.
http://espn.go.com/espn/c...ke-do-more-stem-violence

When i said  "nike inc has no flaws" i was referring to the hypebeat mindset who believe this. Beleive what you want, i still beleive this release could've been handled a lot better by all parties.

Just lay down bro and take the L. It's over. You lost.

If no online restock happens, I may just use my $340 to buy the Chicago X's and the Cement IV's smh...

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Has anyone else that ordered from CT still not receive a shipping confirmation email besides me?

Same here. I am still waiting for my shipping confirmation. Emailed them for a status and they replied my order has been sent to the warehouse for dispatch. Their website takes awhile to update with their packing department but it will confirm when it dispatches. Mine should be a day or two as they have stated.

Originally Posted by blazah

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Has anyone else that ordered from CT still not receive a shipping confirmation email besides me?

Same here. I am still waiting for my shipping confirmation. Emailed them for a status and they replied my order has been sent to the warehouse for dispatch. Their website takes awhile to update with their packing department but it will confirm when it dispatches. Mine should be a day or two as they have stated.
In the same boat over here, hopefully we can get confirmation by the end of the week. I just hope my order doesn't get cancelled. 

Madness, these are going for $290+? Even Kids sizes are going above $200, lol.Btw, I just called Shiekh Shoes in Tacoma, WA and they still have size 7. I tried to look for a size 4 for my girl and that's the only size they had left, surprisingly.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

If no online restock happens, I may just use my $340 to buy the Chicago X's and the Cement IV's smh...

Don't lose hope homie.
nerd.gif
wink.gif
I've lost hope.  Tried again this morning and struck out yet again.

Only waiting on CT order now...I knew I shouldn't have ordered 2 pairs. SMH.

Customs updates from NT'ers as they get their shipments would be greatly appreciated!!!

Originally Posted by DHD28

Yeah, not really stressing much anymore. Hype died out in me. It's either retail or near retail for me. Not gonna drop a car payment for these anymore.
This. Do a quick search on ebay. ALL XI's are being listed at pretty ridiculous prices. I guess we can thank the media for that.

YUP. YOU READ THAT RIGHT. FOOTLOCKER SOUTH COAST PLAZA RECEIVED A RESTOCK. MADNESS @5am. LINE UPS TO START AROUND MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. LINE UP AREA IS BY THE BOUDIN RESTAURANT. IF YOU CALL THEM THEY WILL MOST LIKELY DENY THIS INFO. GO NT!!!!

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by adub beta

everyone is receiving their orders from ndc but I still got another day to go... the wait is killing me.
The UPS hub that has them right now is 8 minutes from my house, but they won't be on the truck until tomorrow, and I'm near the end of the route.

Back
Top Bottom