Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by mri95

smh all i want is 1 pair
Be patient. Put 'x' amount of dollars aside per week, let the resale price settle a bit, and grab your one pair a couple months down the road. I'm in the same boat as you and that's my plan. But yes, I am also a tad salty that I couldn't land a pair on release day. I wish I had been a bit more proactive. Put too much stock in NDC since I've never failed on that site. Good luck getting your pair bro.

kind of mad my CT pair didnt show up today now gotta wait til monday
mad.gif

My eastbay and HS orders came in.  Glad i was able to get my hands on these.  if you missed out stay on the hunt.

my local champs got their late shipment of 24 pairs. was able to get there in time to get the last 11. shortest line i've ever waited in for Js

My pair came in today from DSS, glad it didnt as long as I thought it would. Hoping others out there get their pair, this release has been a nightmare.

On launch night it was really bad for me. Had a flight at 930pm and got to the airport at 855pm. I was standing right before the security gate waiting for 9pm to hit.. iPhone in hand and worried about my flight at the same time. I had a small window to try and get these. Had 2 pairs in my cart and was at the submitting order screen. I was thinking to myself can it really be this easy?? Of course not. The damn page was stuck at submitting order screen and it eventually timed out. By this time it was 915 and I had to catch my flight. Usually with turbulence I get a little uneasy but I was so bummed and pissed I didnt give a !$#%
laugh.gif

Soon as I land I hit up the homie MarkMan and tell him I missed out and immediately.. without hesitation says I GOT YOU. DONT EVEN TRIP. Got his delivery today with gifts. Talk about a care package. Good lookin out Mark!!!!

photo1wzt.jpg

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

On launch night it was really bad for me. Had a flight at 930pm and got to the airport at 855pm. I was standing right before the security gate waiting for 9pm to hit.. iPhone in hand and worried about my flight at the same time. I had a small window to try and get these. Had 2 pairs in my cart and was at the submitting order screen. I was thinking to myself can it really be this easy?? Of course not. The damn page was stuck at submitting order screen and it eventually timed out. By this time it was 915 and I had to catch my flight. Usually with turbulence I get a little uneasy but I was so bummed and pissed I didnt give a !$#%
laugh.gif

Soon as I land I hit up the homie MarkMan and tell him I missed out and immediately.. without hesitation says I GOT YOU. DONT EVEN TRIP. Got his delivery today with gifts. Talk about a care package. Good lookin out Mark!!!!

photo1wzt.jpg
pimp.gif
  what a great guy.  

got a shipping confirmation from FNL today
nerd.gif

Do you think concords for some cdp bred's is worth it?

Originally Posted by CLU713

nerd.gif

I think you can do better honestly. The CDP Blk/Red XI's were not great. We've all complained about the quality of the Jordan Brand in recent years, but I think they took a step forward on this one, from the mold, all the way down to the patent. 

nerd.gif

Keep your Concords. Concords > CDP XI's

loskickking23 wrote:
Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

It is getting out of hand. They are going to have to handle future releases different after this.

I do not want to even imagine how things will be for those Yeezy 2's........

After this release , I'm not even gonna try

I blame Nike. I mean look at this thread and the hoops people are having to jump through to get a pair of sneakers. And I can'tblame the resellers on this one. It's Nike. In my hometown, stores got 12 pair each, and one store got 15 pair. come one now. 12 pair of shoes with100+ people camped at each store. smh. they are asking for problems. Now i'm not saying make a millionpair, but if they wanted to make this release limited, they should have done a flight club release only or something.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by babyJs23

nerd.gif

Nope the CDP's are terrible.
to be fair, the 2011 concords are just as bad.  they have a higher secondary market value right now because theyre the hot thing.

Originally Posted by dano4o8

For those that ordered from snipes? did you indicate what state you lived in? i only saw that the website has my city and zipcode...wonder if that will be an issue

nah u should be good I'm takin it they don't have states in the eu since countries are pretty much the size of our states. I emailed them and they said I was good but if u wanna double check just email them it took them a day or two to get back to me but they did

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Nope the CDP's are terrible.
to be fair, the 2011 concords are just as bad.  they have a higher secondary market value right now because theyre the hot thing.

real talk u can sell. Ur concords 4 350 and just buy the cdps or even 01s for less

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

Update: had my release night, email confirmed order cancelled by nike approx 20 hours later. Called customer service, gave my bit, etc.

Anyways, today got an email for a $180 gift card from Nike with apology letter. Not sure if they are compensating every cancelled order but if you haven't received an email make sure you hit up customer service.

I personally think info like this shouldn't be posted on a forum. Now they're gonna have alot of these kids on here calling customer service to get something for nothing. Just my .02.....

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^
5 pairs. Nice Matohett!
got one more on the way from CT that i got release day.  6 total.  not bragging but yeah.  My boys were pretty happy to hear from me the next day

Back
Top Bottom