Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by khadafi252

I'm not condoning the pickup, but if you aren't able to spot the differences, the AR pair could pass as A-grade. Hell, I thought the pair on the right was Nike's.

That pair isn't from Randy on the right.
Ummm yeah it is Niketown pair on the left, AR pair on the right. AR pair has a bluer sole. 
@The7onius yeah they are really blue in person but still transparent. You know I never really looked at the 23 but looking at these pics what I notice is that both the Niketown ones are slanted whereas the AR pair has 1 thats dead straight and the other slanted lol. It is what it is. 

Other things about the packaging, the carbon fiber print paper on the AR pair was hella shinier and more chromey. Also the outer shell of the AR seems to be a few millimeters narrower than the release date pairs as the inner part doesn't smoothly slide in, it takes a bit of fidgeting but meh. Also the indention on the top where the Jumpan Jordan logo goes is like 3 times the size of the logo whereas the RD pair the indention is the same size of the logo. The production code dates on both pairs is 07/11 - 09/11 (forgot the actual day) Also the AR pair's midsole at the toe has more of a textured surface as opposed to a slightly smoother one on the Niketown pair, but only visible if you actually put the shoe up to your face.

Niketown

AR:

I doubt the AR pair is a fake. Production Date on my pair says "7/13/11 - 9/19/11" and I got mines on RD from a  Authorized Retailer of Nike /JB products ( BX Sports in NYC ). You should double check your pair and see if thats the exact dates on yours, and if it is then they're definitely real.

Maybe the Pairs With production dates earlier/later then the pairs with the "7/13/11 - 9/19/11" dates have slight diffrences in color on the soles due to aging. Obviously we know the Color of the Soles on the XIs will begin to change as time progresses. If the Niketown pair was produced before/after the AR pair thats a reason why the color on the soles have slight changing. Also check the quality and shine on the patent.. If they are EXACTLY the same then they are real.  Milky toe caps and NOT the clear toe caps are also an indication of a legit pair .Clear toe caps could be B - grades or possibly fakes.

Originally Posted by asu42

I find it hard to believe that you cant any differences between the Nike pair and the AR pair. I say this because I bought an early release pair from SDS and I have a pair from Footlocker. In my case the carbon fiber is different on the sole (Early release is smoothand dull vs the footlocker pair has some texture to it and is not dull). The 23 on the back of the shoes are different sizes. Jumpman spacing on the left shoe (footlocker) is different from SDS version. Footlocker version says JORDAN and SDS version says JOQDAN. My SDS pair sole is not as blue as my footlocker version. I took a leap of faith purchasing from SDS and got burned. Trust me I wanted the SDS shoes to be real so that I would not be wrong in my purchase but after picking up a pair from a legit seller the flaws are there. I have learned from this experience and even if these early seller from over seas got a better more accurate version of the shoe the shoe is still fake.
Case CLOSED! That's coming from somebody in the same boat. You've gotta admit that you know the shoes you purcahsed weren't a Nike/Jordan sanctioned/authorized product, so the bottom line is they aren't a legitimate Jordan Brand release. They look GREAT and are pretty much a carbon copy of the official shoes, but they were after houred man. Thats like taking a bag of chicken to Popeye's after everybody leaves for the night and dipping it in their grease and then selling it, callin it Popeye's Louisiana Fried.... It's chicken, probably GOOOOOD chicken, but it ain't no Popeye's. 

Not gonna lie that AR pair is looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
........ Yea I said that....

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by The7onius

You mad Zyzz? So I'm getting the stank face cuz I bought a pair of pretty much B-Grades from AR? A pair that does look better than most mall store pairs. Whatever broski. Aren't you a reseller by the way? Anyways here are some quick flicks, I'm still hungover from last night so not my best shots. I'll take pics tomorrow in the AM w/natural light. 

Ok AR pair is on the right, Niketown pair on the left. Draw your own conclusions. 

The soles on the right look too blue, apart from the 23 on the back they look pretty much similar.

Anybody else notice how the second lace hole / holder / whatever you want to call it from the BOTTOM, doesn't line up the same on these pairs? AR has his lace pillar looking thing coming down straight into the dip of the patent leather on the side. the NT pair has it's lace pillar coming behind it.. I'll check my two RD pairs in a second to see if maybe that NT pair is different or if the AR pair is different. But as stated above, the blue tint is completely different. No comment on complaints. I just think that you got lucky with this pair from Randy the Shoe Maker. And they better be close to RD pairs considering the money you put out for them
eyes.gif
they're going for over 300+...he's made da right decision...and for da record, my modells bought pairs have da SAME BOTTOM as that air randy pair.

I don't get how a production date label makes a shoe real, those labels can be made and put on any shoe. If a company can get the same materials used it surely can get labels made the same but with any date chosen, if a shoe isn't bought from an authorized dealer then it can potentially be fake.

Originally Posted by glove72

SMH at the fakes comment. How is it a fake shoe? putting duct tape on sandals and adding laces to them and putting a jumpan sticker, that's a "fake" shoe. If the word you're looking for is "unauthorized" that makes more sense. These aren't them $50 boostleg pairs made in a different chinese factory. Materials are the same, the factory is the same as the RD pairs. Take a time out from your online search and read this article and inform yourself on early releases and gray market pairs. For the record I've never purchased nor condone fugazi kicks and I will still make that claim even after the AR purchase. Yeah I wish it coulda been easier to cop 2 pairs online or in store but it wasnt. So I went with an alternative and it paid off *shrug*

The Jordan XI is made by Nike...your shoes are made by a guy who got the materials and made them in the basement (exaggerating).  They were not made by Nike therefore they are fake.  Like I said, no personal disrespect, the shoe is a hot duplicate and would look right when you wear it out.  But if you're a real shoe collector then whats the point if you are mixing in "unauthorized" shoes.  The journey to get the shoes is part of what makes the collection mean something.  
and end up on those various WSHH videos like idiots? pass on that
laugh.gif

his pair was made in a nike authorized factory just like da release pairs i copped, to me those are as real as my store bought pairs.

Ok so I went back into the shoes again lol

AR production run dates on tag: 7/13/11 - 9/5/11. The dates on the Niketown pair are 7/13/11 - 9/13/11. The patent is super shiny on both pairs equally.

Yeah I saw that video on the cool greys. As far as the air bubble goes, who actually balls in Jordan retros tho? lol I mean I personally ball in some cheaper Nike team shoes or my CB34s. So long as these hold up for the daily wear I'll give em once a month that's fine.

and lol @ cnoriega for that Popeye's chicken comparison hahahaha #goodone

And woo hoo a supporter lol thanks for the words ninjahood

The AR pair looks good however I won't pay retail for something I know is fake. The materials are the same, yes, and people won't be able to tell however I will always know. 

I don't get how a production date label makes a shoe real, those labels can be made and put on any shoe. If a company can get the same materials used it surely can get labels made the same but with any date chosen, if a shoe isn't bought from an authorized dealer then it can potentially be fake.

This. The factory is required to send back any un-used size tags to be destroyed. They're like gold for counterfeiting. So any unauthorized, fake, grey market shoes could have real production tags in them.

what are you guys complaining about now? fakes! ppl having too many pairs! early releases!
there is still ppl in this thread that look everyday for a pair of their own, JUST ONE PAIR!
like cmon now, if your not gonna help ppl out in trying to find a pair of their own for a reasonable price, just %@$*!
this thread is now over 600 pages n the last 300 to 400 have bben about ppl complaining about NOTHING AT ALL!
smh if your not helping out please stop posting bcuz this thread has become irrelevant

Yeah this post should be about others helping others obtain or pair or if you want to show you pair to others. to much complaining about some ridiculous stuff.....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by spizike231

The soles on the right look too blue, apart from the 23 on the back they look pretty much similar.

Anybody else notice how the second lace hole / holder / whatever you want to call it from the BOTTOM, doesn't line up the same on these pairs? AR has his lace pillar looking thing coming down straight into the dip of the patent leather on the side. the NT pair has it's lace pillar coming behind it.. I'll check my two RD pairs in a second to see if maybe that NT pair is different or if the AR pair is different. But as stated above, the blue tint is completely different. No comment on complaints. I just think that you got lucky with this pair from Randy the Shoe Maker. And they better be close to RD pairs considering the money you put out for them
eyes.gif
they're going for over 300+...he's made da right decision...and for da record, my modells bought pairs have da SAME BOTTOM as that air randy pair.

PICS???

^^^ on that note as a heads up to help those who missed outsoleawesome.com has many sizes left and they seem legitI placed an order for my only pair hopefully they come thruAll I want is one freakin pair

i don't think that sole awesome is legit...... they selling fake beats by dre for chrsit sakes thats a red flag doggie!

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

i don't think that sole awesome is legit...... they selling fake beats by dre for chrsit sakes thats a red flag doggie!

Not doubting you but how do you know the beats by dre are fake?

AIR_JORDAN_V_RETRO_BLACK-BLK-MET_WM-8__23622_zoom.JPG

Soleawesome looks fishy. Real fishy. That image is from soleawesome of the 2000 retro V's 3m tongue, but that clearly does not look like 3m.

This thread is for conversations about the Concords, wether that is helping others to find a pair or not. No one can dictate what exactly we should be conversating about unless the conversation strays from the topic, try helping yourselves for once and stop relying on a thread to score yourself a pair.

Originally Posted by windosw95

Soleawesome looks fishy. Real fishy. That image is from soleawesome of the 2000 retro V's 3m tongue, but that clearly does not look like 3m.

I feel you but sole collector and sneaker shoe box say they're legit. I don't know what to believe

ummm that picture of the 3M tongue from the metallic silver V's is all anyone should have to see to make their mind up.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by windosw95

I feel you but sole collector and sneaker shoe box say they're legit. I don't know what to believe

Seriously these shoes sold out everywhere and everyone looking for a pair and you see the site have pairs and think they legit? It's a reason no one have order from them. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

can someone explain to me exactly how these early release pairs are "unauthorized"? I mean, there's no way in the world Nike and Jordan don't know about these sites. So, since they do know about these sites, why don't they do anything to stop them? It seems like they're unauthorized in the sense that they're never actually put in records, but authorized because Nike allows this to keep happening. 

Back
Top Bottom