Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by tupac003

I don't know about you guys but I have not seen these out on people's feet.

I got my pair thursday and I have worn them everyday. Been to the mall and various other places and just haven't seen them. Only place I saw them was at staples center when I went to the lakers game.

Got a lot of compliments, lot of folks telling me their stories on how they missed out. These shoes are comfortable...more so then the Cool Grey's IMO.
Ive seen them out already more than I have any of the other 11's. I actually saw a guy in the club New Year's eve with these on and this particular club has a strict dress code. 

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

these still sold for 375 with that packaging!
eek.gif
that wow
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...s_Shoes&autorefresh=true

are you gonna wear the box?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

hey at least he's keeping it 100 in the item description  and posting pics so you know what you getting 
grin.gif
Damn, thats cray. I copped the Infrareds from him. 
Hey Gotabdashoes who sent you those shoes? 

I think he got a 2 week suspension
Damn for what?

Originally Posted by tupac003

I don't know about you guys but I have not seen these out on people's feet.

I got my pair thursday and I have worn them everyday. Been to the mall and various other places and just haven't seen them. Only place I saw them was at staples center when I went to the lakers game.

Got a lot of compliments, lot of folks telling me their stories on how they missed out. These shoes are comfortable...more so then the Cool Grey's IMO.

It's the same way around Cleveland. It's like 6 inches of snow right nw so it's understandable, but before it started snowing it was decent weather, and I saw no one with J's on. Maybe they're waiting til the spring, or maybe they're all on for sale sites

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by El Bro

Sneekaz wrote:

these still sold for 375 with that packaging!
eek.gif
that wow
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...s_Shoes&autorefresh=true

I couldnt care less about the box. Nobody wears the box.  I still dont understand to this day why people cry over damaged boxes.  They sit in the closet and collect dust.

some people want the full deal guess they dont want to put them in a replacement box

30t6p3b.gif
at the carriers who handled that
Looked like a dog got to the box! Ace Ventura must of delivered that package...
tired.gif

dif story in houston, was at the park today and saw whole families with them on

and the malls? forget about it

Paying 375, would be the extra money knowing you have an authentic pair from a reputable seller. Obviously for 375, you want everything immaculate.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Paying 375, would be the extra money knowing you have an authentic pair from a reputable seller. Obviously for 375, you want everything immaculate.

exactly

Originally Posted by teller360

Damn, thats cray. I copped the Infrareds from him. 
Hey Gotabdashoes who sent you those shoes? 

I think he got a 2 week suspension
Damn for what?

Not sure I just remember seeing one of his posts edited by a mod that said 2 week suspension. It was like a week ago.

TOOK SOME PICS OF ONE OF MY PAIRS TODAY.

TOO MUCH SNOW IN THE AKRON/CLEVELAND AREA TO WEAR RIGHT NOW. CAN'T WAIT TO TOUCHDOWN IN HOUSTON NEXT MONTH SO I CAN UNDEADSTOCK.

NO WORRIES ABOUT EARLY RELEASE PAIRS OVER HERE
laugh.gif

IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR PAIR BY NOW, YOU'LL END UP PAYING RESELLER PRICE OR JUST MOVING ON...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NO WORRIES ABOUT EARLY RELEASE PAIRS OVER HERE
laugh.gif

IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR PAIR BY NOW, YOU'LL END UP PAYING RESELLER PRICE OR JUST MOVING ON.

Nice pics.  Too bad it's extremely obvious that they're 100% fake; I can easily tell just by looking at them through my computer screen.  Yep, basically reseller's prices if you don't have a pair by now.

Random thought, if you actually wanted to shout on NT, do you type in all lowercase?  By the way, I'm sure you can detect my sarcasm above.

I ordered a pair from sole awesome. I'll let you all know how it goes and post pics. I believe they're legit but well see

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

can someone explain to me exactly how these early release pairs are "unauthorized"? I mean, there's no way in the world Nike and Jordan don't know about these sites. So, since they do know about these sites, why don't they do anything to stop them? It seems like they're unauthorized in the sense that they're never actually put in records, but authorized because Nike allows this to keep happening. 
In case you havent noticed there is a transition happening right now and it likely stems from Nike/JB stepping in.  A lot of these sites are beginning to change their names and switch URL's.

SDS is gone but theyll pop up again

AR is callin himself something else on eBay and Im sure his new site will reflect that

Kicks-lab is also gone!

Sneakerape is now Kicksole.com

If that doesn't say something about the legitimacy of these sites, I dunno what does.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

windosw95 wrote:
AIR_JORDAN_V_RETRO_BLACK-BLK-MET_WM-8__23622_zoom.JPG

Soleawesome looks fishy. Real fishy. That image is from soleawesome of the 2000 retro V's 3m tongue, but that clearly does not look like 3m.

Pic is LEGIT.

1999/2000 Vs had a fabric type reflective 3M material just like the pic posted. This fabric material reflects much brighter than the new "plastic" reflective material.

Old school Jumpmans also had the "butt-crack" on MJ.
laugh.gif

*sigh* these kids don't know what's going on period. couldnt tell a fake pair of spongebob 4's if it slapped em in the face.
and now those 5's are fake? complaining about the stitching on the 2000's? I guess the 2011's are made better.

and @ that youtube video: I busted out laughing at damn 5am! that heffer is scuffing up her Kahnquorts!!!

Yes and this is also why I laugh when people who have never held an OG jordan complain about todays quality when there's always been questionable stuff coming out of the factory and there always will be as long as theyre producing thousands of them and that goes for everything nowadays....shoes, cars, TV's everything mass produced.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cnoriega

I like mine loose. They dont crease as much. I usually keep the factory knot just one down from the top. 

Nah Man, that's exactly how you're supposed to wear em. I can tell he's an OG just by the way he's wearin em 
wink.gif
OG!  Im 31  yr old. Dont know how many NTERs older than me. 
laugh.gif

I was in 9th grade when the OG's dropped. 
laugh.gif

I'm 38 which makes me older than you
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR PAIR BY NOW, YOU'LL END UP PAYING RESELLER PRICE OR JUST MOVING ON...

Pretty much but I'm surprise this thread is still moving along.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Sorry to bring it up again..
But to those who own early release specimens..
Does the inside of the box have a stamp like this?
f8936f6469b6bc19d6ee9548effbe90471dbaea3_r.jpg

I ask because I am considering trading an acquaintance for a different size plus some cash on his end.
I'm just looking for any details or giveways that would help differentiate the early releases from the real deal holyfields.

I got my pair from End Clothing, it has that stamp. Compared mine with retail pair from Footlocker, shoe itself is indentical even the horrible patent cut, but did not check if footlocker box has the stamp.

Originally Posted by asu42

Nah Man, that's exactly how you're supposed to wear em. I can tell he's an OG just by the way he's wearin em 
wink.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

lol, yea I guess "OGs" use all the lace holes, I remember I USE TO, not only until recently I stopped. I use to make sure all the lace holes were used, no lose laces really like the current style seems to be.. why do people thing that is cool? But yea even if there wasn't enough slack to actually tie them, then I did something to make sure laces dont fall out of the lace hole. 

Now I use all lace holes except the top and I actually tie them. 

And I've been to very populated areas here in the Bay area, and I hardly see anyone wearing them. But then again there are MANY RESELLERS here in the Bay..I rock mine whenever I can. F that not wearing.. I'm an advocate of wearing these, I didnt wear my 00s and now have yellowed. yea its still DS but in the end whats the point. I guess the term used today is "neck breakin"? lol and followed by mumblin with a grumpy look like they want to jack my shoes..

I can also finally say these are TRUE TO SIZE. Ive never had my true size in these 11s. Half size small than my true size I can definitely feel how snug and tight to where it becomes a discomfort after a period of time. It's better to go half size up thats for sure

Originally Posted by asu42

wink.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Oh Brother!!!! <----- In my Mary Kate and Ashley Voice
Now you are old and dusty, almost crusty. Im just old. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom