Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I received my finishline pair last Friday wasn't sure if I'd receive it seeing how I ordered the next day. But for some reason I think they sent me an early release pair if I post some pics can you guys tell?

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Anybody receive their pair from CT who ordered with the free shipping?

Unfortunately not me yet. 
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
 Mine shipped the 26th

been wearing these 3 days and they are comfortable, also really glad i stuck to my size they have stretched out and fitt perfectly ( no size up for me)

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ Hostos pair. Congrats on the the pick up, I remember you worrying about missing out back in the summer.
those were scary times my man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thanks for everything
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by cnoriega

I like mine loose. They dont crease as much. I usually keep the factory knot just one down from the top. 

Nah Man, that's exactly how you're supposed to wear em. I can tell he's an OG just by the way he's wearin em 
wink.gif
OG!  Im 31  yr old. Dont know how many NTERs older than me. 
laugh.gif

I was in 9th grade when the OG's dropped. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im just 27 but i did have these when they came out in 95 and in 2001 as well
happy.gif

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

so just got the email/phone call from Fedex for my End order, bummer on customs, but so it goes.

what weight did they put on the shipment? on the fedex tracking page, it says Weight 0.8 kg/1.8 lbs for me. Not sure if that makes a difference. Let me know tux, i havent got a call. but i know everyone else with multiples from End got a call.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

^^^^^ you'd be surprised, some of us out here are collectin Social Security already
laugh.gif

Boom!!!!
roll.gif

*Raises Hand*

You are a mere pup at 31 son.. lol

so just got the email/phone call from Fedex for my End order, bummer on customs, but so it goes.

what weight did they put on the shipment? on the fedex tracking page, it says Weight 0.8 kg/1.8 lbs for me. Not sure if that makes a difference. Let me know tux, i havent got a call. but i know everyone else with multiples from End got a call.
Peps over in styleforum are reporting being murdered on customs from End. They are having great winter sale and I am scared to cop. 

I dont know what hurts my heart more.

That someone thinks they got an "early release" pair

That people call kicks from the Nike factory "early release" pairs...

Or that dude actually thinks his pair from Finishline are fake....

How many comparison pics will people need to see from East Coast to West Coast.. from US to UK.. from Panama to Iran.. that Nike kicks are all produced with minor differences... but are still real.

it shows up like this on my tracking page: 1.2 kg/2.6 lbs

sucks on the customs, but its like paying semi resell prices, but I also got my order without any malls....first time ordering from a EU site, so lessons learned, but no biggie.

when you say "murdered" by customs, what do you mean?  How much/ballpark figure?  I got 2 more coming from CT, tryna figure out how much the bill is gonna be as they dont undervalue/or mark as gift...

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

when you say "murdered" by customs, what do you mean?  How much/ballpark figure?  I got 2 more coming from CT, tryna figure out how much the bill is gonna be as they dont undervalue/or mark as gift...

not sure yet, just got the paper that I have to fill out for receiving them. I have heard roughly 20% of the declared value.

since I got my order in on EC before they raised the price on the pre-order like ( i was the one that posted the pre-launch link that they put up too early), its kind of a wash for me.

I like mine loose. They dont crease as much. I usually keep the factory knot just one down from the top. 

Nah Man, that's exactly how you're supposed to wear em. I can tell he's an OG just by the way he's wearin em 
wink.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Haha, I still got you
smile.gif
I was a Sophomore lolol

Originally Posted by tupac003

I don't know about you guys but I have not seen these out on people's feet.

I got my pair thursday and I have worn them everyday. Been to the mall and various other places and just haven't seen them. Only place I saw them was at staples center when I went to the lakers game.

Got a lot of compliments, lot of folks telling me their stories on how they missed out. These shoes are comfortable...more so then the Cool Grey's IMO.
same here. i saw one guy with em on, and one girl with some GS ones one. that's it!

Originally Posted by babyJs23

wink.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I was in 7th grade when I got mine that year. My Dad and I picked up ours together
smile.gif
Those were the days. RIP Pops
frown.gif

Dude, I almost shed a tear, no joke! That is off the hook man!

Originally Posted by hostos

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ Hostos pair. Congrats on the the pick up, I remember you worrying about missing out back in the summer.
those were scary times my man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thanks for everything
pimp.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im just 27 but i did have these when they came out in 95 and in 2001 as well
happy.gif

I am 27 too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Didint pick up the OGs and 00s until I started collecting seriously in the mid 00s, but do remember both releases when they came around. 

Word about the visual street spottings.

Since release day, i have seen ONE guy with them on.

I was visiting my fam in Sacramento and a dude at Arden Fair
mall had them on (some oriental cat).

I would say that 70 percent of the purchased stock went to
resellers.

The other 30 either haven't worn them yet or waiting for gooder
weather before application.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

^how come the PT leather looks so small on the left shoe?

On just about all my pairs, the left side of the shoe has a lower patent leather cut. all legit pairs bought from US and UK retailers. kind of a bummer that its but symmetrical with the right side.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

^how come the PT leather looks so small on the left shoe?

On just about all my pairs, the left side of the shoe has a lower patent leather cut. all legit pairs bought from US and UK retailers. kind of a bummer that its but symmetrical with the right side.
ohwell.gif

+1

Originally Posted by BinYe

Word about the visual street spottings.

Since release day, i have seen ONE guy with them on.

I was visiting my fam in Sacramento and a dude at Arden Fair
mall had them on (some oriental cat).

I would say that 70 percent of the purchased stock went to
resellers.

The other 30 either haven't worn them yet or waiting for gooder
weather before application.

I've worn mine twice for indoor basketball games

Back
Top Bottom