Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Didn't most of us assume they wouldn't re-stock Spacejams and CG11s? I can't believe there aren't some additional sitting somewhere, somehow. Maybe I am just an eternal optimist.  I am probably in the huge minority, but for some reason I like my CG11s more than these. just sayin'

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Didn't most of us assume they wouldn't re-stock Spacejams and CG11s? I can't believe there aren't some additional sitting somewhere, somehow. Maybe I am just an eternal optimist.  I am probably in the huge minority, but for some reason I like my CG11s more than these. just sayin'
I like the Space Jams & Breds more, but this is THE shoe if you're a collector. A lot of people are going to keep this on ice. I've yet to see anyone rockin these in public. I'm assuming a lot of people are keeping vacuum sealed or breaking them out for special occasions.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

laugh.gif
@ you guys that tought $220-250 was a lot before the release date, looks like y'all gotta pay $330 +.

I remember a lot of dudes on this board passing up that price before release date! Bet they the same ones mad cuz they didn't get a pair

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by sixfourflipp

Still the main reason i think so many could'nt copp not even 1 pair was.... that stupid 2 pair limit they had online on these already ''LIMITED??'' release Nike/JB decided to set!! If they had it at 1 pair limit which would've been fair and not support the GREEDY 5 pair owners, just maybe it could've make it that much more possible for us boat loads of dudes that were unfortunate on 12/23=)
*Resale prices... NEVER DID and NEVER WILL!!

Can't stand the attitude of dudes like this! If you want all of us to have the same things at the same prices, you need to leave this democracy and move a communist regime. Things have been like this for all of time, sometimes you hit and sometimes you miss and those that hit get to take advantage of supply and demand, but to be maaad that some people got more than one while you got none is just childish. Pony up and buy one seconday market or stay in the corner and sulk that you got none. Just try to keep it down.
i have to agree cnoreiega
this shoe was far from limited it was a major general release 

nike just allocated the shoes in such a way that the demand is stronger then the supply 

next time you want the shoe do what i did and a number of other who know the so called "sneaker game" 

buy from a Independence store and pay a little extra so you dont have to deal with a campout or trying to get a pair on line and not have to deal with a reseller 

either chalk it up as a loss and go for the next release or pay the reseller 

i doubt the only way you will find these anywhere near retail is the next house of hoops opening 

i not trying to be smart its just the way it is and has been for sometime now with sneakers 

Originally Posted by bigsupa

OK CAN SOME ONE GIMME THE CLIFFS ON LEGIT VS. NON LEGIT??

ALSO IM NOT SCREAMING...CAPS ARE LOCKED @ WORK

Im soooooo anxious to see ALL the replies from ALL the quasi Nike Production analysts lololol.... 
Its been cracking me up to read all the critiques of the guys side by side pics.  First... if someone happened to have an OG pair of Concords and did a side by side comparison of the recent release there would be a LARGE contingent SWEARING one of them were fakes.

Guys... give it up... its been said.. proven WITH pics and restated.... LEGIT Production pairs  vary from pair to pair shoe to shoe.  Stop acting like an authority KILLING the reputation of sites over something you are NOT an authority on.  I say this not to be a D about it, but seriously to consider yourselves authorities on whats fake and what not is completely crazy at this point.

Let these folks enjoy their shoes and stop stating stuff you really yourselves arent sure about.

im not trying to brag about reselling but i bought an 11.5 and a 12 cause i didnt know which one would fit me best. i ended up selling the 11.5 on ebay for $455. it was ridiculous, i wasnt expecting that but it def covers the cost of my pair. resellers got a good business going when the supply and demand is just right. i can see how folks can be making a few easy G's with online ordering auctions. dont even have to leave the house.

Originally Posted by jtc85

Eastbay mobile saying 9.5 10.5 and 12 in stock. Not sure if serious but check it out

says they're out of stock when you try to add them to the cart... maybe they were available though but not anymore.

to those who ordered from snipes, i hope no foul play happens with your order

i received both of mine yesterday and the shipping boxes were so mangled that you could see the jordan box thru the shipping box

the jordan boxes were in perfect condition it's just that the shipping box is alot bigger and really thin

Originally Posted by snuks5

I like the Space Jams & Breds more, but this is THE shoe if you're a collector. A lot of people are going to keep this on ice. I've yet to see anyone rockin these in public. I'm assuming a lot of people are keeping vacuum sealed or breaking them out for special occasions.
laugh.gif
To each his own...I've already worn mine 3 times lol. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brett19648

Originally Posted by jtc85

Eastbay mobile saying 9.5 10.5 and 12 in stock. Not sure if serious but check it out

says they're out of stock when you try to add them to the cart... maybe they were available though but not anymore.
This is just a site error and it has been reported. We're sorry if we got anyone's hopes up and then let them down. It's very unlikely if they just pop back up that the Concords will actually be available to be ordered. If there's a restock, which we're not expecting, we'll make some kind of announcement or notification, though I can't guarantee it will be on NT.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

eek.gif
an eastbay rep sighting
Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

i guess ray is on vaca.
Hehe, Ray's here, I'm just the guy working on NT today. We trade off every day between four reps, though we were gone on the 1st and 2nd due to New Year's. If we've missed anyone's questions recently, please PM us and one of us will get back to you.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by All Ready

i received both of mine yesterday and the shipping boxes were so mangled that you could see the jordan box thru the shipping box

the jordan boxes were in perfect condition it's just that the shipping box is alot bigger and really thin
What company delivered the Snipes order? I imagine mine should be in the US now or soon. Left for US on the 28th....DHL site been stuck at 60% since.

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

Even though out of stock can someone post the links for men's and gs sizes?

only mens no gshttp://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH
Originally Posted by zmdawg

What company delivered the Snipes order? I imagine mine should be in the US now or soon. Left for US on the 28th....DHL site been stuck at 60% since.

my order last year from end was the same way...... outer box was $%^&*ed but the shoe box & shoes were fine.......

Originally Posted by jcliz

Originally Posted by snuks5

laugh.gif
To each his own...I've already worn mine 3 times lol. 
pimp.gif

I finally got up the nerve to wear mine last night at hoops. Forgot how hard these were to break in. Got a blister in the same spot that I got one from the originals back in 8th grade. Gonna have to break these in on the court over the course of a few nights.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Anyone else who ordered from CT and used sneaker saver recieve their pairs yet.

yah got mine today as well with sneakersaver delivered the 26th ordered preorder and quality is on point (few glue stains and threads I removed tho no big deal)

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

yah got mine today as well with sneakersaver delivered the 26th ordered preorder and quality is on point (few glue stains and threads I removed tho no big deal)
Where you locate dif you do not mind me asking im in NYC and just want to gauge more or less when to anticipate my pairs.

usps delivered for snipes

Thanks thats what I thought. When I search DHL Order # on their it says something about receiving a receipt or something about the package.

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

Where you locate dif you do not mind me asking im in NYC and just want to gauge more or less when to anticipate my pairs.

also NY (upstate)

Back
Top Bottom