Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I took some pics of my Concords last night. Just playing around with the camera. This thread needs more drool worthy pics of the greatest sneaker of ALL TIME! well IMO it is the 2nd but to many its #1!!!

DMP XI & 2011 CONCORD XI

Feel free to look through them all http://photobucket.com/AJXICONCORD2011

I apologize in advance to those who will complain about all the pics, or how many pairs I have
smile.gif

Originally Posted by The1Choosen23

I have a guy here in michigan who "claims" he can get large amounts of concrds and any other jordan. i purhcased 5 pair on release day seen a few defects, but comes with everything box, plastic shoe horns, tissue. HElp please!!!! i need to know if they are fake. which im sure they are becuz the guy had like 20 pairs

Post pics, half the people on here will tell you half of them are fake and the other half of them will tell you the other half is fake. A few may even say they are all real LOL.
But in all seriousness, post pics. you may get mixed reviews, but at least you get something.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Bgrade pairs came on release day too. just look at all the flaws from peoples pairs on the thread. crooked 2 3, disconnected/unstitched patent leather, glue stains.

The pair I've decided to wear is definitely a B-grade. Oh well, that's why I'm wearing them.
Why are you waiting to wear the good pair until they yellow in the box and age?

^ still looking for a size 12 or 12.5 at a decent price i missed out on endclothing earlier still patiently waiting to cop

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

LOL @people who ordered ARs and SDS trying to justify that they got a real pair.. just cuz yall missed out on real pairs y'all come on here tryna tell us you got he same pairs as us... NO y'all got fakies

i dont blame them. i have a NDC and SDS pair and i can easily tell the difference. while the shoes are produced with exact materials the shape is off and what not.

My thoughts are that they are B grades becuz there is boxes nd shoe horns everything is legit but the shoes did have defects and i dont get how this guy gets them early than the release date and he can get as many as he wants? is that a sure sign that they arent real becuz i know he doesnt have a nike account but he sure does have a lot of shoes

Originally Posted by The1Choosen23

My thoughts are that they are B grades becuz there is boxes nd shoe horns everything is legit but the shoes did have defects and i dont get how this guy gets them early than the release date and he can get as many as he wants? is that a sure sign that they arent real becuz i know he doesnt have a nike account but he sure does have a lot of shoes
early then release date? yup they china fakes

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Bgrade pairs came on release day too. just look at all the flaws from peoples pairs on the thread. crooked 2 3, disconnected/unstitched patent leather, glue stains.

The pair I've decided to wear is definitely a B-grade. Oh well, that's why I'm wearing them.
Why are you waiting to wear the good pair until they yellow in the box and age?
Would you like to buy my "bad" pair then? hahah

Check to see if they have the stamped number code on the inside of the box. To my knowledge, that means they have passed through quality control with Nike.

china fakes? so they will have the box and everything? they are pretty good same weight and everything looks good except for minor defects. some of the white lines that the lace loops are on are sort of yellow and one pair had a crooked 23 on the back. Are these china fakes common now?

LOL @people who ordered ARs and SDS trying to justify that they got a real pair.. just cuz yall missed out on real pairs y'all come on here tryna tell us you got he same pairs as us... NO y'all got fakies

roll.gif
laugh.gif

yupppppppppppp QFT.

yall were GOT GOT!!!!! 

ima make sure if i ever buy from members on concords im gonna search their username on the old thread to make sure they werent one of the folks who were got got by Air Randy/SDS and trying to sell off their JOQDAN pairs lol

Can someone school me on the production dates again. Ive been looking through pages but couldnt find where I thought I read it before. Mine say 7/13/11 & 10/12/11 I got them on CL from a young dude that says he works @ FL & has 5 pairs for sale, man employees came up on this release for real. WC4's are gonna be more of the same....Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i dont blame them. i have a NDC and SDS pair and i can easily tell the difference. while the shoes are produced with exact materials the shape is off and what not.

Everything from the shoes to the accessories are different. The carbon fiber paper is even different.

Originally Posted by bigwhitetree

Everything from the shoes to the accessories are different. The carbon fiber paper is even different.
yup its crazy over 200 bucks for fakes.. i never seen fakes go for more than like 75 bucks but AR is nice at scamming

Finally my CT pair came in just like everybody else's today. im in Cincy......my HS and CT pairs looked better than my NDC order.

so those who ordered from SDS/AR no way to file claim with paypal because you guys got them way early, and by the time official pics and what to look for were released it was already past the claim limit?

I habe been collecting for over 20 years and i have NEVER seen a release this unorganized and scrutinized more than this. i remember going to transit in nyc to pick these up BEFORE release date for the retro version and no one EVER questioned "are these real" or my patent cut is off, is the paper the right color and so on so forth. its amazing that the shoe game has come to this and im glad i only go for what I like now. which generally consists of regular releases and non "Hype beast shoes".

Correct me if I am wrong, but Zyzz, were you not backing up SDS about selling legit "early release" pairs this past summer? Even took a $50 bet? Or was it another person?

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I took some pics of my Concords last night. Just playing around with the camera. This thread needs more drool worthy pics of the greatest sneaker of ALL TIME! well IMO it is the 2nd but to many its #1!!!

DMP XI & 2011 CONCORD XI

Feel free to look through them all http://photobucket.com/AJXICONCORD2011

I apologize in advance to those who will complain about all the pics, or how many pairs I have
smile.gif

Brotha, DO NOT apologize or have anybody's complaining get in your way. They'll be alright. 

Correct me if I am wrong, but Zyzz, were you not backing up SDS about selling legit "early release" pairs this past summer? Even took a $50 bet? Or was it another person?
yea that was me, SDS and all other china sites are garbage. and i won that $50 bet but was never paid

Back
Top Bottom