Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Welcome to NT man, you're going to experience, about 98% of your discussions will end up dead, most folks just want something for nothing, but then there's the 2% that mean business. If you're not pressed to move them, that's even better. 
nothing?  most people looking would be glad to pay retail+tax+shipping to get a pair.  2011 version is so bad that its difficult to stomach retail price.

Originally Posted by bigboma23

Originally Posted by smzsmz

at 340 each i dont really think they are going anywhere "asap"
embarassed.gif

250-275 definitely. just saying!

welcome to NT!
I've actually got an offer of $370 for next week friday,cause its payday for alot of people. I just figured I'd see if I can sell them sooner cause money today is always more useful than money tomorrow. If I dont sell them before then Its not a huge deal to me. But thanks for the welcome!
Welcome to NT man, you're going to experience, about 98% of your discussions will end up dead, most folks just want something for nothing, but then there's the 2% that mean business. If you're not pressed to move them, that's even better. 
Thanks, yeah although I haven't been active I have been following NT for awhile now, and I know what you mean. I've seen it a lot especially in this thread. But I'm not pressed to sell at all. I already have an offer that I probably won't get on here or Ebay because it seems to me that people that haven't gotten them yet are either legitimately waiting and trying to get a decent price or just to bitter that they didn't get a pair and have to show their bitterness to anyone trying to make a profit off of the shoes that a lot of us worked just as hard to get.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

nothing?  most people looking would be glad to pay retail+tax+shipping to get a pair.  2011 version is so bad that its difficult to stomach retail price.

You obviously got a bad pair! The quality of these is great compared to what we are used to over the past few years and I mean GREAT.It seems like I see the same people over and over badmouthing my beloved Concords.

What would any of u say is a decent price to buy these from a reseller?? I see prices from $375 all the way up to $500

Have any of you put like any water repellent on the white air to protect it from stains? What do you guys recommend to protect the white material from getting dirty so fast?

Thanks

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Have any of you put like any water repellent on the white air to protect it from stains? What do you guys recommend to protect the white material from getting dirty so fast?

Thanks
ive heard they have scotchgaurd for shoes but idk anything about this but it might be worth looking into

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Thanks
ive heard they have scotchgaurd for shoes but idk anything about this but it might be worth looking into

Someone post the video of the chocolate syrup running right off the toes of the White shoes.

damn this thread is still going? keep your spirits high guys, the prices on these are sure to dip. and while people were so focused on these, I ended scooping something else for less than what Concords were going for on ebay

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by smzsmz

^ where do you guys live? im still waiting for mine. ^

I live in Cali and ordered on the 24th.  What does your shipping information say from USPS?
Ohhhh man......also I'm an idiot and was tracking it with Snipes order # haha. Guess I got more waiting to do.

[table][tr][td]
Priority Mail International Parcels
[/td][td]
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
International Parcels
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Processed Through Sort Facility
[/td] [td]
December 28, 2011, 2:42 am
[/td] [td]
FRANKFURT AM MAIN, GERMANY
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Processed Through Sort Facility
[/td] [td]
December 27, 2011, 10:34 pm
[/td] [td]
SAULHEIM, GERMANY
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Acceptance
[/td] [td]
December 27, 2011, 5:25 pm
[/td] [td]
GERMANY
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Does anyone have or know where I can cop the Abella Anderson Footsoldiers tee in a small or medium? If so please PM me

DSC_0441.jpg

Originally Posted by arson09

What would any of u say is a decent price to buy these from a reseller?? I see prices from $375 all the way up to $500

depends on the size really. I have seen the size 9s going for less than others. I have bought size 12s from resellers $340-365 shipped. 500 is way too much

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/wa...ure=youtube_gdata_player

I think my mind just exploded!!!m is that stuff safe to put on js/foams??? Has anybody used it before??

Everything about the site seems legit except the full size run but idk he just might have the game on tik tok

Originally Posted by navychucks

Originally Posted by three6mafia

I know this is the wrong place for this.. but

http://fraydog313.com/?p=544

Found this guy on youtube. His ebay refs check out. But I dunno..

Whatcha ya'll think?
I heard lots about fraydog313 before, looks legit but dont quote me on it.

Riiiight. $285+shipping is a hell of a gamble. I checked his youtube account. Nothing but praise. Someone take one for the team, place a order and let us know how they turn out
happy.gif
lol

Back
Top Bottom