Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Soap and water, if it doesnt work try the mr clean pen, if that dont work try the clean pen with bleach, if that dont sork use white out pen lol. If soap n water didnt work id let it rock, just giving you options.

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

I'm in a bit of a dilemma...

Does anyone know how to fix this?
wouldn't even consider that as a dilemma, that's so small I wouldn't even trip. but if you can't stand it...i agree with 86kb... and i would try the soap and water routine with a lot of scrubbing with a toothbrush. 

Its a shame NTer Concord prices are higher than ebay prices. I had 4 size 9.5 and 10 on my watchlist and the auction on all of them ended between $310-340, including shipping fees. Yet, in the buy/sell section here on NT, most are listed at $360-400ish, just saw one at $450.
30t6p3b.gif

Y u no help out fellow NTers? :/

i'm assuming that's a hole in the midsole and not a spot of dirt as the previous 2 were implying?
if so, i certainly don't know how to fix a hole but i do know soap and water won't help.

Wow woke up this morning to a shipped and tracking info from my release night finish line order. Excited and scared to see what I'm sent. Lol

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

i'm assuming that's a hole in the midsole and not a spot of dirt as the previous 2 were implying?
if so, i certainly don't know how to fix a hole but i do know soap and water won't help.

If it's not a hole and you've exhausted all of your other options that everyone has suggested, I would recommend this :
http://www.shopjasonmarkk...oz-Premium-Kit_p_34.html

I love this product to death. 

-Drew

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

If it's not a hole and you've exhausted all of your other options that everyone has suggested, I would recommend this :
http://www.shopjasonmarkk...oz-Premium-Kit_p_34.html

I love this product to death. 

-Drew

I can't begin to count the number of times that Jason Markk has saved a pair of sneakers for me.  I actually just bought another 8 oz. solution last week.  I would definitely recommend that too!

I have a question for those who experienced CT's Sneaker saver shipping option.

I assume it'll get shipped via USPS. Is the mailman required to leave a notice if you're not home or would he just leave the package in front of your door? I'm worried I might not be home for my delivery and don't want anyone stealing my packages if the mailman decides to leave it on my front doorstep.

Received my fedex tracking info from my end order. Ordered yesterday around 9am, received tracking 435am this morning. I wont breath easy until they are in hand, but im excited that im almost there!

.........The pursuit was fun, I feel like the rush is incomplete. I want another pair now.

Originally Posted by spOOfy

I assume it'll get shipped via USPS. Is the mailman required to leave a notice if you're not home or would he just leave the package in front of your door? I'm worried I might not be home for my delivery and don't want anyone stealing my packages if the mailman decides to leave it on my front doorstep.

My pair came in the mail yesterday through USPS and it was left at my doorstep.  It would be pretty difficult for anyone to know what was inside of it, seeing as it was double boxed.  Hopefully you don't run into any problems.  I'm in Syracuse, NY if that helps you estimate when you might be getting yours.

Originally Posted by ch5i6co

Received my fedex tracking info from my end order. Ordered yesterday around 9am, received tracking 435am this morning. I wont breath easy until they are in hand, but im excited that im almost there!

.........The pursuit was fun, I feel like the rush is incomplete. I want another pair now.

did u email them or the tracking just came? Wats the last two digits on ur order #? im wondering y end did not send tracking..but i did get the order #...anyone have experience with end cancelling orders?

Originally Posted by woodro

did u email them or the tracking just came? Wats the last two digits on ur order #? im wondering y end did not send tracking..but i did get the order #...anyone have experience with end cancelling orders?

Last two digits are 01. I did not email them tracking just came. Seemed like yesterday a few peoples emails came right away.

end will send u tracking, just be patient. also i have never got a cancelation order thru end.

Originally Posted by spOOfy

I was not home when USPS delivered to my house. They left a notice saying I can pick it up next day after 9AM in my nearest USPS Post office. If you're that worried about the mailman leaving it at your front door, just leave a paper taped to your door saying don't leave it and just leave the notice slip.

^^^ Same with me. I had to pick it up at the post office next morning

Originally Posted by woodro

yea sum ppl got theres within the next hr, on the site it said they dispatch immediately and ship the same day if the order is made before 4 pm...u in the ctiy u in ch5i6co?

Last two digits are 01. I did not email them tracking just came. Seemed like yesterday a few peoples emails came right away.

End order shipped, expected delivery is next week
pimp.gif

BUT, my crookedtongue orders are STILL at customs, and I JUST found out because I emailed CT to see whats going on....I havent been notified to fill out a customs form or anything,so idk when Im getting the packages in
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

End order shipped, expected delivery is next week
pimp.gif

BUT, my crookedtongue orders are STILL at customs, and I JUST found out because I emailed CT to see whats going on....I havent been notified to fill out a customs form or anything,so idk when Im getting the packages in
30t6p3b.gif

about wat day ur end order coming in? and wat city u in dog?

Originally Posted by mrkane

end will send u tracking, just be patient. also i have never got a cancelation order thru end.

mrkane, seems as if u have dealt with end...u kno anything about how they do their customs? did u have extra fees to pay?

Back
Top Bottom