***Official Air Jordan XI Low Release Post 6/30/07***

originally i was also gona pass but that finishline code made me change my mind. great casual shoes to rock in da summer IMO

Sosincere09 - no worries, I am just messin' with ya.

Tim, will you buy both already? Sheesh!
flintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

530ijvn.jpg

My babies. Next are the grape Vs

um so yea my store still has a fsr when we mark the cool grey ones down I might cop :b
tongue.gif
ME = GIRL Don't give me nothing open the door and I can get it MYSELF
"a messed up man is redundant"-- Meagan Goodmyspace

still got plenty in the 757...gotta love the NEX, 89.99 no tax..
FORMERLY SHOEFANATIC4EVER...
BEEN ONBOARD NIKETALK SINCE 2001!​

Not sure if this has been asked but is there anyway to paint over all the yellow stuff. I dont care if its in white or grey, I just hate the yellow on these; completely kills it for me.
Code:
 New York Jets_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsWhat's the difference between me and you? (What?)About five bank accounts, three ounces and two vehicles

Heck yeah.
I just copped the blk and yellow ones from the NEX.
Dey didnt have the grey ones tho :frown:
frown.gif

Received my confirmation code from Finishline. Shows the y will be at my house on 7/6. Not a bad deal for $91.99!

Yeah these are good for casual wear.

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 .
63 . 65 . 81 . 88
Koufax, Drysdale, Gibson, Valenzuela, Hershiser, Piazza, Gagne

Got my confirmation, they shipped from Finishline and says they will be here Thursday!

Pretty quick shipping, I hope that code lasts at least another week. Anyone know when it expires?

got mine earlier than expected, bought mine on saturday, got the first confirmation, never got the second with the tracking, got them in the mail today when i got home..........i just have one problem.........

Is it me or does that elastic piece in the shoe make it feel reallly tight by your arch? or are my feet just a little fatter than i though...cause this doesnt feel good at all, i might have to cut those elastic parts off
F/S JORDAN XVII WHITE/RED SZ 12 DEADSTOCK WITH DVD, BOTH LACE COVERS AND SUITCASE

Went to my local mall and I can still see the 2 colorways on the shelves..... I might get another CG low next week...

these will probaly end up like the pairs that released a few years ago. I liked them then and still like them now

Maybe 4 or 5 Will0827.
I waited too much, so there's only a 15% off code now. Oh well, still a nice deal at 106.
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

Quote:
Is it me or does that elastic piece in the shoe make it feel reallly tight by your arch? or are my feet just a little fatter than i though...cause this doesnt feel good at all, i might have to cut those elastic parts off

Got the CG's a few weeks ago. Yes, indeed they feel a little snug around the elastic. Every time I slip them on, it feels awkward. But after a while, I get used to it. Kinda like a one night stand with a chick you just met.

And to maximize its iceyness, clean the soles thoroughly after wearing. Again... like a hit 'em and quit 'em.

"Thank you ma'am."
"If you're having shoe problems I feel bad for you all....you got 99 Jordans and still can't ball.....hit me!!!"

Xbox live:ardeedas

Back
Top Bottom