***Official Air Jordan XI Low Release Post 6/30/07***

I'm breaking mine out over the weekend, tried them on and they are real comfy.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

Did anyone's pair come pre-yellowed or with yellow spots?
Mine came icey; just wondering if anyone else had to experience the JB quality
TEAM KING KOOPA​

wow. i thought these would sell out like the cg3s. these are in my stores some at 5 dollars less. im gonna sleep on these for awhile since so much more is coming out
what the hell? increase my daily post count mods/admin

The great Karnak sees these at your local outlet for $29.99 in September.
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

I used the 20% off code then returned my shoes today. The store did scan the bar code and I did get 114.99 back on my credit card even though I was only charged 91.99 for them. This will only work if Finishline sent you shoes from their warehouse and not shoes from one of their stores.

Quote:
I used the 20% off code then returned my shoes today. The store did scan the bar code and I did get 114.99 back on my credit card even though I was only charged 91.99 for them. This will only work if Finishline sent you shoes from their warehouse and not shoes from one of their stores.
:smh:
smh.gif
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

I already balled in these and they're ok.

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 .
63 . 65 . 81 . 88
Koufax, Drysdale, Gibson, Valenzuela, Hershiser, Piazza, Gagne

do all the NEX stores get jordan releases? i live a couple blocks down from one .
seventeen livin a millionair's dream
algiers 1.5 ya heard me!

Ordered mine yesterday and was shipped out today. Bought hydros and these, but had to used 15% off code because 20% was invalid :rolleyes
eyes.gif
but cant complain.

Anyone experience squeaking on these?? I remember blk/red and white/grey ones that were retroed squeaked. It's a shame because they were one of favs.
<span style="font-size:x-large;"><b><a href="http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ$mokey13QQhtZ-1" target="_new"><center>Check out my Ebay auctions!! Lots of Jordans!!</center></a></b></span>

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms; color:white;font-size:large;">GO UNC!!!!</span>

Got mine today, $109 shipped. I just may like them better than the white/cobalt ones.

Quote:
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Man can somebody just explain to me where the sig goes?

had some extra cash after paying off my credit card, so i went out to get them. saw them in person, and they were aiight but i felt like the CGs were a pair that i wouldn't wear that much so i didn't buy and ended up deciding to save up the $100-something for something else.

I pick mine today at 30% off each thanks to boy. What is Love? Not paying retail for Jordans. :D
happy.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith

I like the grey colorway the most so i tried them on and i wasnt really feeling it for some reason so i told one of the finishline workers that its okay, i dont need them now.

I might see how i feel next week, if i feel different i may grab them. Im just into ogs more right now.
Air Jordan 8 Retro "Aquas" available now in extremely limited quantities. Mens size 8.5 - 11. Only 1 pair available in each size. PM me if interested!

Back
Top Bottom