*Official Air Jordan XI Low White/Varsity Maize-Azure Post*

These are are trash and wil always be trash i never liked these types of 11 anyway i woudlnt wear them if i had a amchting shirt. Reminds me of spongebob alittle the vairants in 11's look way better then this basura

Khanartist 14
TEAM BROOKLYN​
visualizing the realism of life and actuality f**k who's the baddest a person's status depends on salary and my mentality is, money orientated I'm destined to live the dream for all my peeps who never made it cause yeah, we were beginners in the hood as five percenters but something must of got in us cause all of us turned to sinners now some, resting in peace and some are sitting in San Quentin others such as myself are tryna carry on tradition keeping the schwepervesence street ghetto essence inside us cause it provides us with the proper insight to guide us even though,we know somehow we all gotta go but as long as we leavin thievin we'll be leavin with some kind of dough so, until the day we expire and turn to vapors me and my capers will be somewhere stackin plenty papers keepin it real packin steel gettin high cause Life's A B***h and then you Die...

ska, I'm with you. Exactly the same situation.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
Looking for Nike Shox XT in 10.5/11 PM Me​

if i but them... ima paint the gold part to white... they gona be sexy...

I want the money the women the fortune and fame... That means I end up burning in hell scorching from flames

my state of mind is purple

ehh, i bought mine., actually my fav out of the 11 lows so far. the argon's will be my nxt fav and then i'm done. i've gotten alot of compliments on them too, but then again, i work for nike with others who share the same passion/opinions as i do. the white/golds and the white/argons can go somewhere.

i'm not in this for the value factor but i'll hope these will be appreciated in the future. we got two size runs of these at the employee store. the 1st sold out and now we're down to only 9.5s with no backstock.

and if you're in portland, the launch sheet for the white/gold's says that theyre "ES only." so besides footlocker, i guess you better scoop these up for the limited factor at least.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

Back
Top Bottom