Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

Eastbay cancelled my order I placed online yesterday, just checked my account and say that

So has anybody have this happened? I ordered both colors on SNKRS size 10.5 on release day won both draws. I get the Reds yesterday everything was fine. Today I get the Navy. So I just got around to looking at them and I see they are a size 12. So I look at the packing slip and sure enough it is a size 12 that was supposed to go to somebody named Daniel Perez in Florida (I am in Maryland). So now Nike is trying to see if they can find my size. I wonder if the guy in Florida got my size 10.5? Wouldn't that be slick if he was on NT  lol
So I get to work this morning and there is a call from the guy Daniel saying he received my pair of 10.5  lol. But when i called him back he said Nike told him to send back to nike with a note saying he got the wrong pair and to send him his pair when they came back. I was like man you should have waited to see if i had yours and then we could have just mailed each other the shoes. So now I have to send mine back to Nike as well with a note. I doubt i get them even with his note. its ok since it was my 3rd pair on navy, was picking out the 2 best pair then sending back anyway.

So I get to work this morning and there is a call from the guy Daniel saying he received my pair of 10.5  lol. But when i called him back he said Nike told him to send back to nike with a note saying he got the wrong pair and to send him his pair when they came back. I was like man you should have waited to see if i had yours and then we could have just mailed each other the shoes. So now I have to send mine back to Nike as well with a note. I doubt i get them even with his note. its ok since it was my 3rd pair on navy, was picking out the 2 best pair then sending back anyway.

I got delivered qty:0

Got a box with a shirt and socks lol.

Snkrs and shipping is having issues.

Shout out to philosophre philosophre for the retail oop, otherwise, I'd be gumless.

Anyone actually get a shipping confirm from eastbay yesterday? I tried for 2, one on my account with them and another as a guest.  Guest attempt has been emailed a cancellation, nothing on the account attempt yet but when I look it up on order history it says released to ship, but then if I go into order details it says 1 unit cancelled?

Anyone actually get a shipping confirm from eastbay yesterday? I tried for 2, one on my account with them and another as a guest.  Guest attempt has been emailed a cancellation, nothing on the account attempt yet but when I look it up on order history it says released to ship, but then if I go into order details it says 1 unit cancelled?
Nope. Still no order confirmation from the "restock" yesterday that I ordered about 24 hours ago online. Nor do I have a cancellation email.....yet.  Nothing shows up in my Order History either (including my phone order on Wednesday evening for the Cherries)

Last edited:
Glue game is strong on these. Man, you open up the box and get a strong whiff. Footlocker took this long for an order from Saturday.

I like it too. But I also like new car smell, But that happens only every 10 yrs... while shoes are monthly. Used to be weekly, but I grew up... learned to limit myself.

I came outta retirement strong. 7th pair of the year. I'm gonna chill soon. Pre-ordered the BM5s, possibly looking at the Bred 1s, and possibly looking at the Jams. That's it for my 2016

I came outta retirement strong. 7th pair of the year. I'm gonna chill soon. Pre-ordered the BM5s, possibly looking at the Bred 1s, and possibly looking at the Jams. That's it for my 2016

I'm just like you bro came out retirement for the 8s and haven't stopped since knew once I started i wouldn't stop

laugh.gif

Forgot I had a low ball bid on stockx and need up getting a 3rd pair for 205 shipped this evening.

Back
Top Bottom