Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

post 1400.

" This whole time, never cared what other katz were sportin/Talk s---, I'll hitchu with a chrome nine, and I ain't talkin about Jordans/ "

I JUST got my postcard in the mail today!!

BTW, did anyone happen to see the auction on Ebay where this guy was selling the postcard, saying that you must have it in order to buy the shoes? It was going for $250+ on Monday!

Some people are SO stupid! The picture that was in the auction even showed the URL for the shoe. There's a sucker born every minute!
[/b]
[/b]​

And i was just about to stop buying jordans... Finally you can walk down the street and be 99% sure that you wont see someone else rockin the same kicks as you. Not player exclusives but this is as close as exclusive as u gonna get unless u stoop down to varients. I ordered mine yesterday and can't wait to get'em. Thanks JB :smile:
smile.gif

Why is it that big of a deal for people to be the only one with J's or whatever? I never cared if the whole world had them if I like them I'm copping. Do people do this to break necks/get a little attention from the chicks. I honestly used to think that people that always wanted/needed stuff that nobody has thought they were unattractive and that is the only way they could get attention. I bet most of the people that want to be exclusive are in HS.

Quote:
Why is it that big of a deal for people to be the only one with J's or whatever? I never cared if the whole world had them if I like them I'm copping. Do people do this to break necks/get a little attention from the chicks. I honestly used to think that people that always wanted/needed stuff that nobody has thought they were unattractive and that is the only way they could get attention. I bet most of the people that want to be exclusive are in HS.
I wonder the same thing sometimes. "Breaking necks" is something I would have been thinking at about 15. Just got to laugh at it. I've never seen a dope J that a lot of people didn't have. Everyone wants to be on Team Jordan and have exclusives. Look at me, I have something u don't!! :lol:
laugh.gif

chuuch!
[/b]
U Know What I'm Throwin' Up

got my postcard today shoes havent been shipped yet >:
mad.gif

THIS RAGE INSIDE I CANT LET GO

I JUST CHECKED TO SEE IF MY SHOES WERE SENT OUT, BUT IT STILL NOT SENT OUT YET!

I ORDERED MINE ON TUESDAY, AND I GOT A RECEIPT FOR IT.

HOWEVER, THERE IS NO EMAIL REGARDING THE SHIPPING OF THE SHOES.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH JB?

SOME OF YOU ORDERED YOUR SHOES LATE, BUT GOT YOURS EARLY?

HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPENED? >:
mad.gif

I ordered mine on tuesday also...and yet my status is still pending... anyone else have that problem? When are they gonna send my shoes????

i ordered mine on tuesday as well ..and my order is still pending...i hope they get shipped on monday...most likely they will tho

Anybody got a pair in NYC in size 8.5 or 9. Willing to pay $350.00 e-mail me at whahappan@webtv.com OR BETTER YET or call me at (GOTT'EM ALL READY 12/6). I feel like a crackhead over these sneaker I got no damn e-mail and no post card I am DEAD serious. ONE

Back
Top Bottom