Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

Don't go by what the site says for your order. There have been numerous times when I have received my shoes days before the site changed the statud from "pending." Also, I don't think I've ever received the e-mail saying they were shipped before I got the shoes.
[/b]
[/b]​

I order my on tues as well , i got a confrimation call on wed. When i talked to the lady she said they would be shipped that same day but not arrive until this week. but that they were going to be off thurs fri and i belive sat and sun .. my status still shows pending even though she told me that they were going to ship..

i think that once people get back on monday evething will be cool
CAN'T KNOCK THE HUSTLE

The messed up servers combined with the Holiday is why most of us dont have ours yet. I ordered as soon as it went up and my status is still pending- I should know something definite by Monday when everyone goes back to work-

|I
tired.gif

[/b]
[/b]​

man, this seems like the worst possible time to release this shoe, with the holiday weekend, we are all home and ordering like crazy, but the employees are off and this craze for the nubucks has to wait sort of till they go back to work....just real bad timing on this IMO.....take it for what its worth, and my shoes are still pending
and now, general statements...old school is a funny movie...stacy kiebler is HOT...Emmitt is the G.O.A.T. PERIOD!!!! and one more thing, GO COWBOYS!!!!!

why can't i log in to order this. when i enter my username and password it just takes me to the home page. what's up with that?
Reppin' King's Park To The Fullest. (BZE)

i orderd mine tuesday. I got my email on friday saying they were shipped. So HOPEFULLY they will be here tomorrow.

WTF? when i try to buy it, it says

Quote:
The page you are trying to access has expired or is temporarily unavailable. Please return to the catalog home page to continue browsing. If you had items in your shopping cart, they may have been removed.

My enemies like batteries, half of them dead -lil flip

ok here is a stupid question, i know the limit is 3 per member, can i buy 1 today and 1 tomorrow and 1 the next day?

Hey I ordered 3 pairs on Wed. and 3 pairs on Thurs. They still say pending. Do you think Nike is gonna shut me down on 3 of them and only let me get 3?? They were ordered under the same account with the same credit card.

somebody contacy the guiness book of world records.....longest thread ever
"humiliation is humiliation and torture is torture only when you suffer"
- Chuck Palahniuk

Back
Top Bottom