Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

You said exactly what I am thinking Ekin...

I understand things happen, and problems occur, but this is out of control.

Ever since I saw this shoe, I was in love. It was different, special, and most of all, exclusive. I could not wait to get my hands on these shoes. But then I found out they were $200, but everything was made ok, once I heard about the Hoody and Hat. I saved, and saved, and saved money, just to get these shoes.

Then the day comes, we find out on the postcard, it says Nov. 24...

I could not sleep, thinking I can order these shoes in a few hours, and 3:00 a.m. Est. rolls around and I go to the computer. I log on, and think damn, this is what I have been waiting for. Nothing but a page of Errors, not loading, no answers to why it is not working. I got no sleep, I was up all night trying to figure out what was wrong.

And here were are, 12 hours later, and still nothing but B.S. responses from Nike Phone people, and that same damn "404 Error" message.

I am still going to buy these shoes, because it is something that I need and want to have. But NIKE and JB better see this. You are taking advantage of the customers, false info. cheap materials, and high prices...

Thanks Again Nike (NOT!),

Mossified842345 a.k.a. Brian Hirt
[/b]
[/b]​

This is just sad! Nike/JB is hurting the most loyal of its' customers...we are the ones who support and defend Nike and you would expect that Nike/JB would want to rewarded us instead of playing like this...Very Disappointing!
Things like this have a cumulative effect and while many NT'ers will buy the shoes when they are finally released, a few will not. If not corrected, Nike/JB will ultimately fail!

Micheal can't and won't lace them up again to save the day!\n

Man, those shoes were really on my mind last night. I went to sleep after 2:00 A.M, but I found myself waking up every hour to go to the computer to click refresh on the page. I was half-sleep, but I still knew what I was doing. Those bastards at Jordan brand. They could have at least sent an email to let people know that the shoes would be postponed.
Don't you dare underestimate me, you arrogant bastard! -Terry Bogard
www.jumpmankicks.com

JUST GOT THE MAIL.

JUST GOT MY POSTCARD.

NOW WHY WON'T THIS DAMN THING WORK AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIKE/JB, we're ready to buy these "Limited" shoes!
[/center][/b]

so they come out ont he 28th? well, that's pay day for me so now i'm happy i can get a pair. glad that worked out for the people like myself. i skipped the carolina 1's, red 1's and the blk/red 12's for these.
"... THE DEATH OF RAP MUSIC... THE RECONSTRUCTION OF HIP-HOP."- MF DOOM

This is my first post on the Nubuck thread, but I'm with y'all on this, I've been with y'all since 11:00 westcoast time. They gotta get their ish together.

I really dont think we should get em no more. Ofcourse they can do whatever they want on THEIR site cats is still gonna buy it and there nobody to complain. If the kix were sold in sneaker stores the date cant change whenever they want there has to be a set date. Thats why these shoes are being released on a Nike website.

I was online till 12:10 AM and nothing happens, so I decided and I went to bed and I woke up and I couldn't wait until I get here at work so I could purchase the bundle and now I find out it's gonna be on the 28th, I mean I think this is absurd, I know some of you guys put a lot of effort and time and waited online to purchase this bundle and then we find out it's not gonna available until the 28th, I mean I would be really pissed and irrational too because we didn't get what we want when we were told to be on this time and this site blah, blah, blah, blah and then there was no e-mail notification about the bundle for not being available until someone ask nike, I mean dang, they have a list of our e-mail and they should e-mail us right away for the delay so atleast we could be patient of waiting until this coming 28th. I mean yeah I would still purchase this bundle but today was just the biggest error they have ever done.

since the date is pushed to the 28 for the release. does that mean they'll be available till dec. 7?

i just dont understand how they could print flyers sent out to each household. telling them the release, then just flake. that sucks.
check out my site...www.geocities.com/adunkfan/

I get paid friday 8)
glasses.gif

but we got hosed Nters...we got hosed.

This is soooo messed up...i'm angry amongst other things...nike is wildin right now.

From Bricks to Billboards, from Grams to Grammys
Herbie {1986-2003} Gray​

i know this post will prolly get lost in the shuffle.
i did NOT get a postcard from jordan brand and i DID receive the jordan brand magazine #4 when it came out(the first magazine i received was #3 and i haven't moved or changed my address.) i didn't get a email from them but, that is my fault because i have the email option turned off. Luckily though, i didn't want the "nubucks". however, this raises concern that in the future i might have a problem with some other release that i might want to get. reading some of these posts, it seems, that i wasn't the only person this happened to. Did jumpan23.com drop the ball?
[/center]

THEY ARE DROPPIN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

My boy from St. Louis just called me said he called JB and the chick that he talked to said they are right now in the process of sending out the email to everyone

what the heck is nike doing. i talked to Jeff the supervisor and he said they will be on today. i dont know this is soo fishy...........

Alright, I had a chat with Kristen from NIke chat live and here's what she told me:

Kristen: Hi, my name is Kristen. How may I help you?
Kristen: Richard is there something that I can help you with?
You: Okay, I get to the point, AJ XII retro bundle, I chatted this Caryn, this morning and she told me it will be available later this morning and I found out that it's gonna available this 28th this coming Friday, I mean the Jordan mail is informed that the bundle is available on the 24th till the 3rd of December, what happened, I've been online waiting, and waiting and checking this site www.jumpman23.com/retro23/login to be up and till now is not, I'm frustrated and tired of waiting
Kristen: Richard I am sorry I am not sure where you got the information about the 28th, however that is not accurate. They are currently working on the launch of that shoe, it should be up later today.
You: and It's not only who's frustrated and tired, but hundreds of other people too from www.niketalk.com
You: Really?
Kristen: Yes, that is the information that we have been given.
You: is this link is correct? www.jumpman23.com/retro12/login?
You: when today, later this afternoon?
Kristen: The link is correct, however the shoe is not available yet, so the link will not work.
Kristen: Thanks for visiting Niketown.com Richard.

guys i think there is still hope for today- that release date sheet says

for new products being introduced by Brand Jordan[/b]

If the flyers that were sent out as well as the customer service reps are saying today i am hoping that that release date on the site was early and tentative. They are saying there are site problems and that they will still be released today. I think if they were moved completely Airmax would have said something to that effect....

I'm leaving for work now and hopefully when i get back the whole mood of NT will be changed and peeps will be copping there Nubucks!

thats it im no longer getting 3 pairs now its just 2
THIS RAGE INSIDE I CANT LET GO

Here is a chat I had with a rep.

Jennifer: Hi, my name is Jennifer. How may I help you?
You: Hello, many people were told that the Jordan XII black/unc would be released online today, but nobody has received an e-mail. What is going on?
Jennifer: They are experiencing some technical troubles. An e-mail will be sent once it is launched.
You: Is it expected to be sent today?
Jennifer: Yes.
You: Any estimate of a time?
You: Or is that unknown?
Jennifer: That is unknown.
You: Wow, that is unbelievable, well thank you for your time.
Jennifer: Thanks for visiting Niketown.com.
[/b]

regardless of what they now decide to do, they messed up big time. if they release today, someone there is incompetant,cuz they managed to send so many people an email that says they were gonna release on the 28th. if they dont release today, theyve managed to deceive a great many sneaker fans. im gettin the shoes whenever they release them, but i think everyone should write nike a letter voicing your utter disapproval of their stupidity on this occassion.

now i have to keep checkin back to see if theyve sent the email? whoever it is that is gettin fired should also be beatin for this.
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

The site is partially up now, if that makes anybody feel any better...It has a message saying that they're havin tech difficulties...This came up in the past 5 minutes...Hopefully they'll be up soon

Back
Top Bottom