Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

Thanks to everyone on NT for their help ordering the XII's. I was able to place an order finally.

ArsanalJ23 and everybody else. I appreciate it. I just ordered mine.
<HTML><HEAD><BODY><MARQUEE><h2> DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS AREA CODE 214 SOUTH DALLAS,TEXAS></h2></MARQUEE></BODY></HEAD></HTML>

Appears as if JB/Nike has fixed the problem..... :wink:
wink.gif
its about time....but now everyone will get their sneakers...Now them shipping and us waiting will be the hardest part for us :\
ohwell.gif
Good Luck you guys...thx for the pic Kadoma... -outro.z

By the way, before you give anyone a steal on your hat and hoody, please note, the retail price on the tags are the following:

fitted hat=$24.00

hoody=$85.00

Although I'd say the emboidery looks just above average (partly becuase of the plain style, but bonus points given for not being over done), the quality of these items are exceptional!!!
Especially the hoody which looks to be all cotton and not at all fleece. It is made of thick cotton and should hold you down all Winter long.

^
Can you take some Nice Individual Pics of the Sweater,Hat,Shoes for us?

I want to see how they look based on your pics.

I just ordered my Package and I can't wait till it arrives!

Yeah!

Hope you can show us some HOT pics! :pimp:
pimp.gif

s[/b]
s? No Need For Teams[/b]​

I called Nike to confirm that my CC was processed and teh sale representative Jackie asked how I got the discount. I just told her my son ordered the package and wished her a good day. Looks like they r now wondering hwo every1 used the same discount. LOL
AKA Kuruptygotti

injennz,

I took the pics on my lunch break and now im back at my computer at work and Im pretty busy. Im sorry that I dont have time to take individual pics of the stuff right now. I just thought it was important to put worries to rest and let peeps know that the packages are on their way amidst the chaos.

You can see some pretty nice flash pics of the items on jumpman23.com in the meantime. They put a lot of effort into it so you could view the items in 3D and it looks great!!!

Im sure someone else will be posting pics of the individual items later. If they are not up by the time I get home I will happily try to do so, but keep in mind its almost like a Friday night and I will no doubt be partying since I dont have work tomorrow.

BY THE WAY I LIVE IN TEXAS!!!

Quote:
Eveything was seperately wrapped and well packed, and each item even contains individual price tags.

I wonder did Nike/JB do this so that they could sell them individually later? The way things are looking now, there is no way that they will not have any of the hoody's and hats leftover. Maybe they will hit the outlets or like I said be sold seperately?

Are you allowed to get more then 3 bundles on the same credit card with different jordan team names? or does nike monitor that?

those are nice kadoma.. congrats.. can't wait to get mime hope it comes soon.. did a two days shipping... :tongue:
tongue.gif

'.--==>> ONE.n.ONLY <<==--.'[/b]​

Confirmed my order on the phone and the lady said there are a lot left and that at least 10,000 pairs, probably more, were produced and that they expect to sell out. She also said that my order will take up to 5 business days to ship out, so will I have to wait a week or two to get my shoes?

I gave in to the hype. I love these sneakers but hate the hat & hoody :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Shipping Method:Ground

Product Style Name
========================================================================

RTRO12 Jordan Retro XII Bundle
1@ $200.00 each = $190.00

Product Subtotal $190.00
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Sales Tax $16.39

------------------------------------

Promotional Savings For This Shipment Of: ($17.00)

Grand Total: $206.39

Amount Charged on Credit Card: $206.39

Total Promotional Savings Of: ($17.00)
Free Ground Shipping for Registered Users:&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
($7.00)
Holiday Niketown discount:&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp ($10.00)

I ordered yesterday and paid for 2nd day air and got em today...im still shocked...I wasnt expecting them untill friday or monday. Anyways heres my messed up pix. I paid ground shipping for my other 2 packages. These Im wearing the pair I got today tho.
592801_8771596475721332572_v.jpg

592802_7673512085217042359_v.jpg

AKA Kuruptygotti

Good to know you got yours too Gotti.

Gotti and I were in the same chat room when the link went up. Thanks to AJMASTA and all who were there.

What State you in Gotti?

I think some people are going to go home to a BIG surprise for the weekend!

Nice pics KG. I hope mine come within a week at least. If anyone is still having problems just IM me at vctmac98 and I will give you my extra name.
[/b]​

I dont think the warehouse is in Vegas, just the customer support center...

Actually I know EXACTLY where the support center is, I used to work in the bulding. The warehouse should still be in Kentucky

And if I show you my dark side/will you still hold me tonight/and if I open my heart to you/and show you my weak side what would you do/would you sell your story to rolling stone/would you take the children away and leave me alone/and smile in reassurance as you whisper down the phone/would you send me packing/or would you take me home

I order my shoes yesterday the 25 @ 5:50 PTM sum like it. today i called the 1-800# to see if i could get a UPS track # since I have confirmation order #. but the lady told is 5 day procces wait for every order. I was like :frown:
frown.gif
. she told me my order was either going to be ship tonight, friday or Monday. UPS gruond sucks, so I guest everyone the order next or two day, are getting their order procces first >:
mad.gif
, she told me, my order was OK. but NOT ship yet.

Back
Top Bottom